Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 some suggestions - Minitokyo

some suggestions

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Kenichi

Kenichi

Retired MT Member

ok i dun know how i can put the subject as.. ~.~ i actually have a few suggestions, not just about rippers, so i hope its ok if i put it in one thread. instead of explaining everything, i'll put it a list of simple suggestion words.

- like downloading scans it should also act the same as downloading peoples wallpapers with require lvl 10. i figure it might help decrease amount of rippers (rippers registered to rip peoples wallys to another forum. as that what i've been seeing). ^^;

- should have a "remove option on fav's and MT groups" (not that i hate some of my fav.s, its just some of the scans that i add to fav. becomes very.. well i dunno how i can put it.)

[edit] ok scrach about the lvl. can u people take a joke, geez. >.>

i hope u guys get what i'm talking about, u guys might think they sux. -.-
sorry for my lack of english. ~.~

Signature

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Well, you can remove your fave on a certain gallery item you faved. Just click again the fave button and it will unfave the item (I think that's correct since I don't do that). And as far as I see on your suggestion, I think well, maybe right...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Quote by AkaikenWell, you can remove your fave on a certain gallery item you faved.
Just click again the fave button and it will unfave the item (I think
that's correct since I don't do that).

yea that's right...

but i agree with you on the Remove from "suchandsuch" group option... some of the mods/admins of some of the groups i've asked to leave seem to have gone awol.

Signature Image

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Why lv 12 though I mean it's not that hard to get to that level. Even so it would not stop rippers from taking the walls when they reach that level. Increasing the level needed to download them would hurt other members though. They wouldn't be able to see the wall/scan fully and well soem you have to in order to fully appreciate there beauty

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

Quote by SpystreakWhy lv 12 though I mean it's not that hard to get to that level. Even
so it would not stop rippers from taking the walls when they reach that
level. Increasing the level needed to download them would hurt other
members though. They wouldn't be able to see the wall/scan fully and
well soem you have to in order to fully appreciate there beauty

I agree, it might be good for stopping ripping a little, but it would hurt other
members who really want to see the wallpaper/scan, :( I reamber when I was like that, I wanted to download this one scan sooo much but I wasn't at level 10 :(

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

What's the difference between lvl 10 and 12... it just means rippers will spam more and hang around more to get to that level and nothing will stop them when they reach that.

I was roaming around some other sites and most members there look at MT's lvl restrictions as nothing more than just a "mere hindrance".

About the group thing, I made sumthing similar a few weeks ago on how can I remove myself on groups with dead admins. BUt having the option to come and go in groups as you please isn't very pleasant to me.

Signature

Kenichi

Kenichi

Retired MT Member

well able to still veiw the wallpaper/scan full size but not able to download it till whatever lvl? >.>
bah i iono~ there just nothing to prevent rippers.. :sweat:

thanks Akaiken about the image remove, didn't know that as it doesn't say if i can remove it or not..

Signature

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by Kenichiwell able to still veiw the wallpaper/scan full size but not able to download it till whatever lvl? >.>
bah i iono~ there just nothing to prevent rippers.. :sweat:
thanks Akaiken about the image remove, didn't know that as it doesn't say if i can remove it or not..

Don't mention it.

Quote by SpystreakWhy lv 12 though I mean it's not that hard to get to that level. Even so it would not stop rippers from taking the walls when they reach that level. Increasing the level needed to download them would hurt other members though. They wouldn't be able to see the wall/scan fully and well soem you have to in order to fully appreciate there beauty

And he has a point on this...

Quote by jakulitoWhat's the difference between lvl 10 and 12... it just means rippers will spam more and hang around more to get to that level and nothing will stop them when they reach that.
I was roaming around some other sites and most members there look at MT's lvl restrictions as nothing more than just a "mere hindrance".
About the group thing, I made sumthing similar a few weeks ago on how can I remove myself on groups with dead admins. BUt having the option to come and go in groups as you please isn't very pleasant to me.

And also this one...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

well you are prfectly right with this one. but on the levels, i think level 10 is ok in order to download wallies. but the rest of your suggestions are nice. ill support it, i second the motion.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I have nothing against you`re suggestion, but I can`t aggre with rising lv from 10 to 12
It will really hurt most of members.
And i`m sitting here all time I have, and I can`t sit all day, because of my brother.and I`m close to lv 10
So if it was raised I think I would stopped coming to this site.
It`s not easy to gain 10 lv, and I`m trying my best to reach it.
So please, don`t raise it, I beg you

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.