Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Would you move to Japan just for the anime stuff? - Minitokyo

Would you move to Japan just for the anime stuff?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

I wouldnt.. I'm not THAT overly obsessed with anime =P And what if I lose intrest in anime (which will probally never happen...)... and they speak a language I dont know. =.= But I would live there for a year if it involes my job promotion or something...

Signature
	Image Join Free Wallers! Free--Wallers

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES!

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

No way! That country is very strange to me.......I feel very alien if i stay in that country*worse nightmare*

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

I love Japan....really I do. I used to live there, and I lived there for 5 years...however I wish that I could exchange years 1995-2001 with 2001-2006, cause back then, I didn't give a care about anime, now I do....but I'm not a fanatic...I just wanna see stuff...Japan has so much cute stuff....but it's expensive....the one HUGE problem with Japan. However, I wouldn't wanna move there cause of the anime stuff. You're living there. Think about that anime fanatics.....you come before anime.

Kamiw

LOVELESS

i will ... if i hav enough money - -

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

sounds lovely to me! ^^ but i'll have to seriously learn japanese, and as Cagari says, everything is much too expensive...

Signature Image
latest wall::feathers and such [Kingdom Hearts II]; previous wall::samurai poses [Samurai Champloo];
proud member of::The UnderAppreciated; Bleach; ChrnoCrusade; Journey-To-The-West; Silver-Rhythm;

If I have a well-paying job and some trusted friends/relatives there, I will consider it. Otherwise, I will treat Japan only as far as a country worth visiting (as a tourist) and where all the anime we love originate from.

Cheers!

not me in any case

LaraYokoshima

LaraYokoshima

Yaoi manga connosseur

That would be one of my reasons... the others: advanced technology at the grasp of your hand for cheap prices, amazing buildings, love for the traditional culture, plus I get to practice my Japanese. but... I would just stay there for a few months, buy everything I can get, and return home... Japanese are very strange and antisocial people if their environment is disturbed by a 'gaijin' XD

...then I would return to live for a few more months.

Zero-Ultimate

Zero-Ultimate

Strike Freedom

i might will and buy all the anime in the world >=0000000~~~~~!!!!!!!!

Sit upon the frozen heavens
DAI GUREN HYOURINMARU
Signature Image

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

I probably would go mostly for anime, but I like to buys some clothes/accessories down there and go sightseeing, but I kinda agree with what LaraYokoshima said. The japanese have been isolationist for so long that they probably would'nt be welcoming to an outsider, especially not one of my gender and race! ^_^' :sweat:

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

hell yeah talk about awsome but I can't because I'm a minor, I have no money, and I don't know enough of the Japaneez language but I would

Signature Image
"Do you exist? If dreams and computers exist and they are so smart how are you sure that you arent just a dream? Or what if your still in a dream and youve never woken up? And why havent you stopped trying to live? As life and time exist you see good times and bad. If you become succesful odds are your crussing someone else. If you are to mate all you are doing is passing on the burden of life. So why is it so important to keep living?"

maybe just a tour to japan's beautiful places but i would'nt live there just for anime.

Cohex

Cohex

Junglist

have fun zero ulitmate

nightfire

nightfire

Drift King

I would want to go there for the anime and technology.

Signature
Signature by PAche
Proud Admin of: System of a Down fans, Tokyo Mew Mew, RockmanEXE

no probably not. i can have anime and videogames at my home too.

Signature

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

:hmpf: i love travilin from place to place but i duno if the reason just for anime and manga or that stuff well ~_~ sure ill do it why not ^_^'

i wouldn't live there just for anime, but another stuff too....
i like the environment, culture, and many more....

maybe, but i wont just go there for aime, id like to go to school there. lol

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

devilman182

devilman182

Owner of a lonely heart

Mochiron!!!

i love a lot of things of japan, culture, tradition, history, society, tech, manga, anime and much more.

:nya:

Who ever even thought of considering this is just a stupid anime geek, moving to Japan just for anime? You can't be serious. I would like to visit Japan but not live there just for anime. I would only buy artbooks and figurines while im there since i dunno the language.

Hell no. If I moved to Japan, I would probably have to learn the language (even though some speak english there), which I am too lazy to do. *American alert*

Also, I can get my anime just fine by download fansubs here. Sure, I can't get ALL of the anime, but its not like I'm playing a game of Pokemon.

Finally, from what I know of Japanese food, I would starve. I am a meat eater. I love big, fat, juicy steaks. Japanese people like rice balls and fish. Yeah.

Aa-chan

Aa-chan

AA-CHAN

I've only ever been once and I can safely say that although I enjoyed it, I don't think i would move out there just for the anime stuff. Firstly, I don't speak the language and secondly, anime only covers a small part of my life and after a while, I think it would lose it's magic.

I'd prefer to go back once every few years :) .

Follow AA-CHAN as he teaches English in South Korea and enjoys his K-Pop music fandoms up close!

http://aa-chan.net/blog/

No not because of the anime but for other reasons

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

I won't live there, I'd probably take a vacation there and buy anime/manga stuff =]

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.