Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Uploading an Anime AMV - Minitokyo

Uploading an Anime AMV

page 1 of 1 4 total items

leosama84

leosama84

::Peace Maker::

hello fellas, i was wonderin, i've done a few Anime AMVs, i've seen a few user pages with music or videos uploaded on them,,,so i was wonderin...how would i upload a video file??
if this question was asked b4, i'm sorry, i prolly didn't look enuf!!!

Signature
-----My Latest Wallpaper: "Inner Power, Unleashed!!"-----
------------"Subtlety Is Not A Virtue!"------------

saiyijinprince

saiyijinprince

Too tired to think....

check out animemusicvideos.org

A real friend stabs you in the front

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

I'm not sure if animemusicvideos.org allows you to direct link to it though. I think your bet is safe with filefarmer.com which provides 3gb oof space and 200gb bandwidth( I think...)

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

If you want AMV fans to see your work upload them to animemusicvideos.org - the best place for this kinda stuff.

If you wanted to upload an AMV to your miitokyo page - um not really advisable considering the size of most AMVs - it would be impractical and would take forever for your page to load for some users. I'd stick to a piece of music or a small video, music or otherwise because as the FAQ says - most people don't like videos on userpages.

Of course the choice is yours

Good luck

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.