Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is gas prices in your area? - Minitokyo

What is gas prices in your area?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 91 total items

well in Southern NewJersey, Maple shade (near camden) regular is aroound 2.50 give or take alittle in the different areas.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

where i live it's reaching the $3 mark...

but my car takes diesel fuel and that's already over $3 a gallon!

Signature Image

MLT

About $2.39. <.<;

It's about $2.55 here in Georgia.

Ephix

Ephix

Chibi Dark Elf

$1.08 CAN / Liter = $3.40 US / Gallon

Good thing I drive a miata, $30($25us) goes for 3 weeks.

Signature

"Sleep is for the weak. *yawn* DAMNIT!"

KiraKira

Hitori...

cheapest price i've seen is $2.49 US ... gotta say it's becoming more expensive by the day x.x

$1.25 for Australia now. So darn expensive >.<

Quote by Ephix$1.08 CAN / Liter = $3.40 US / Gallon

Good thing I drive a miata, $30($25us) goes for 3 weeks.

holy shit, its that high right now? its actually in the dollars? wow last time i saw the gas prices its only around $0.97/l.

LAVOS

Time Devourer

Hm, want to hear something funny?. Here in Venezuela, the gas price is ridiculously less than 0.1 US$, I mean it's way cheaper than the water itself.

"Ye Shall be as Gods"

Berserker13

Berserker13

Azure Sky

Gas prices are moderate compared to US but still...........1.05/L Here in Canada it should be like 70-80 cuz it has the most in the world yet it's still going ^
I still hav a few years till i get a learners......woinder wat the price will b when Im driving??

hhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm.................

Signature
"What should one be FIGHTING for?"
Pure is Impure~Impure is Pure~To live is to DIE~To Die is to LIVE

around 1,30 euro per litre.

this converts to around 6.05$ per gallon.

The price isn't going to drop anytime soon...more likely, it will rise higher.

edit: i guess this is kinda high price compared to the US, for example...doesn't really make you want to cruise around, now does it?

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Around $1.10 here in Laval, Canada (well, that's what it was last time I checked)

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

About $2.75 too much.

MasterFoot

MasterFoot

Protecter of the World Beyond

$2.66 per gallon here in Philly, a couple of weeks ago it was $2.00 though if you go 2 hours west the gas prices are about 30 cents less, grrr. >=(

i need a better Avatar....

xshintax

Gif files are Compu$erve

It is pretty bad where I live. What I hate is the peopple blaming Bush, when they should be blaming themselves and their fat_a** SUVs.

Wtf is your problem?!?

Why the f*** do I need to use proprietary filetypes in my signature and avatar? Stupid Minitokyo... STUPID COMPU$ERVE! Use png instead.

Quote by LAVOSHm, want to hear something funny?. Here in Venezuela, the gas price is
ridiculously less than 0.1 US$, I mean it's way cheaper than the water
itself.

I would presume gas would be cheap if you're living in one of major oil producing countries. By golly, your gas is cheap. :)

Quote by xshintaxIt is pretty bad where I live. What I hate is the peopple blaming Bush, when they should be blaming themselves and their fat_a** SUV

I agree. I do not like Bush but the primary reason gas is going up in U.S. is because of our wasteful driving habits. How many people really need SUVs to drive around in a city?

EsunaMeggy

EsunaMeggy

Bubbly and Eccentric

Its around $2.50 a gallon where I live which sucks because I just started driving.

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
-Mel Brooks

Linda9122

Linda9122

Ain't He Cute?!

Up in Minnesota, it's like 2.35 - 2.65

Signature

dvx

dvx

Otaku

Around $2.20 here

Signature Image
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Quote by JyeBlade1In New York, the lowest is around $2.60 a gallon. The highest is around $3.10 a gallon.

If you're near New Jersey, you can get gas for around $2.40. ;)

Man, I remember when the gas price was about 98 cents where I live, which wasn't all that long ago. DOWN WITH bush! Seriously, the prices fluctuated so much since he was president.

Of course, I shouldn't be complaining, as it's still moderately cheap here compared to most other places.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

About a month ago it was 2.65/gallon here, now it is 2.95/gallon for the cheapest. I live in Northern California, the prices pretty much skyrocketed. I was lucky and happened to fill up on the 2.65/gallon but I'm pretty much out now. It will cost me around $50 to fill up my whole tank :(

Signature

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

around 2.50 or so. . . and thats regular. . . my car only takes premium XO

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

S7ATER

S7ATER

Inuyasha and Kagome

2.93 for premium, totally sucks.

Signature

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I drove past a high volume gas station today where the cheapest gas was $2.48; however, it is $2.53 if higher everywhere else. (u.s. currency of course)

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 91 total items

Back to Shopping & Food | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.