Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shaman King: Um, can anyone tell me if Yoh and Anna do any roman - Minitokyo

Shaman King: Um, can anyone tell me if Yoh and Anna do any roman

Tagged under Shaman King

page 1 of 1 11 total items

ChunkySkillz

ChunkySkillz

~Kira Yamato~

I love Yoh and Anna I think that they actually really care about each other. More in teh manga than in the crappy 4kids anime. Can anyone tell me more about the romance? I just love romantic stories.

Group Administrator of ~ Make-A-Friend ~ MT-Singapore ~ Kira-Lacus~Athrun-Cagalli

Signature Image
Friends need not agree in everything or go always together, or have no comparable other friendships of the same intimacy. On the contrary, in friendship union is more about ideal things: and in that sense it is more ideal and less subject to trouble than marriage is.

animefanzzz

animefanzzz

jam chan

yep! they hav a romantic story but dn't know if this is romantic or anything but for me it is XP XP XP
well go hereyoh and anna download
it is a manga where yoh first met anna :)
pls give tnx to LINA-CHAN

for my commen for the story is soooooooooo........... kawaii and sweet but it is still not finish so pls wait for more info about them and 3 chapters hav been release

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

I've only seen Ana torture Yoh (thus it's reasonable that he's scared stiff of her).... but there was a certain part in the anime where Ana really expressed her true emotions to Yoh. :) which really was priceless since she's the pokerface of the team.

NittlerGrasper

^_^*YOSH!*

Well,(in the manga)before Yoh went out for the second part of the Shaman Tournament in America..the night before his departure,Anna burted into Yoh's room and said:"Tonight,I'm going to sleep with you.."
And the next morning,Ren made a lil comment which made Yoh blushed...heheheh

[SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!]
And in vol.24 or 25(can't remember,too lazy to go upstairs and get the manga..lol)
When Yoh decided to go back to the Shaman Fight(he made a deal with the x-laws and quit the SF in exchange for healing/reviving Ren).I walked aroud and talk with Amidamaru and realized that he threw away his oracle-bell in the river...Anna comes and throws the oracle-bell and threatens Yoh to pick it up...which Yoh does while apologizing..
Anna then demands an apology(he just did..o_O..while he was picking up his O-Bell...o_O)
So Yoh said his sorry's numorous times..and then,you see the sun setting in the background..Yoh and Anna are awfully close..and Amidamaru blushes and turns his head away..
So I assume they kissed..lol

Need to get vol.27 now...lol

NeoStryder

NeoStryder

Neo Stryder

You can see more detailed the romance between Yoh and Anna in the manga (specially the number 9)

Nobody in this world in invincible, unless God's hand be with he/she

Asakura-Bride

Asakura-Bride

Asakura Hao's Bride

Yay! SO Yoh and Anna have more romantic moments in the manga! = D thats good to hear. Yoh X Anna has to be one of my favorite couples. X3

Hao has Kinky Boots.

Blueheart

Blueheart

Wapy's sister

Yoh and Anna have a child I think. Hanna Asakura. go to wikipedia and see. I saw Hanna images. He's so cute

Signature
	Image .:Proud Hokage of Naruto:.

Yea, there's a whole arc dedicated to Anna and how she met Yoh. They both really like each other but Anna's just a little violent.
The kissing scene was really sweet! I think before Yoh goes off to America?, Anna asks if she could sleep with Yoh that night, which I thought was pretty sweet.

Auelneider15

Auelneider15

Pride of the Abyss

And I think there is one more scene.It is when Yoh decided to come back to the Competition after Ren had revived,Anna gives Yoh back an Oracle Bell and I think there is one kiss because Amidamaru 's face is turned into red.

Signature Image

Kill or be killed-Clotho Buer

they're so small in sizes. kinda makes em look like lolicons.

merged: 07-26-2006 ~ 07:18pm
they're so small in sizes. kinda makes em look like lolicons.

Their my favorite LOVE TEAM!

Yoh and Anna don't have much of the 'ROMANTIC' scenes your looking for in the anime. I guess but that's why I really LOVE them! After all their only 14 yrs.old. For me they don't have to kiss or even hug. Cause when ever they look at each other anyone can see the strong emotions for on another. Usually in Anime, the love team have even at least a hugging seen but that's practically why Yoh and Anna's love team is special for me. Their my idols. My inspiration. No matter how many love teams I see they can never beat Yoh and Anna's love team for me!

In the manga on the other hand... They do have certain special ROMANTIC scenes 'several of them' and in the manga they have a son. I guess if your looking for ROMANTIC scenes of them just read it!

In conclusion The Yoh and Anna in the anime have a light but sweet LOVE TEAM.
And in the manga the pair is more like a MARRIED COUPLE :P.

Both are neat. But for me the anime love team is the best. I'll always love those two cause true affection doesn't always mean KISSING,HUGGING and YOU ALL KNOW WHAT.. hehehe..

I take Yoh and Anna as a good example (the anime version)

That was pretty long. Sorry about that.
I hope yo like my comment. :D

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.