Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 the HERO channel - Minitokyo

the HERO channel

page 1 of 1 12 total items

animefanzzz

animefanzzz

jam chan

hi! .... <"> just want 2 say hav u heard the name HERO i mean a new program that started at august 1 it is an anime channel 22 that cancel the nickolodeon so it's just a test but it is all anime and it translate on tagalog i mean philippines language
so hav u hard it????
and all of u pinoy and pinay out there tell me wat do u think about the HERO channel do u love or hate it?

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a188/kawaiilover/hero.jpg

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Too bad I am no philipines citizens....*snif*

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

Quote by s9031496cToo bad I am no philipines citizens....*snif*

ditto

Signature Image

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Quote by WindAlchemist

Quote by s9031496cToo bad I am no philipines citizens....*snif*

ditto

Same here... I don't even have cable...

Signature Image

How do I get hero?

tian82

tian82

-Lovely-

Sorry, can`t help you. Gomenasai~ :sweat:

-Sweet Cotton Candy-
Signature

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Whahhh XO I don't live in Philippines...I'd watch it if I had the channel..24/7 man :)

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Quote by animefanzzzhi! .... &lt;"&gt; just want 2 say hav u heard the name HERO i mean a new program that started at august 1 it is an anime channel 22 that cancel the nickolodeon so it's just a test but it is all anime and it translate on tagalog i mean philippines language
so hav u hard it????
and from our place it is still on the test broadcast mood dn't know if the manila and iloilo has official hav that program
and all of u pinoy and pinay out there tell me wat do u think about the HERO channel do u love or hate it? or if it is still on the test broadcast mood pls tell me!!!!

Well, if the dubbers there are not the official dubbers here in the Philippines like the ones who dubbed all the animes of abs-cbn and GMA (local channels in the Philippines), that'll be awful. But I didn't heard that there's a channel like that...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

That's too bad, I'm Indonesian, sorry >_< Thanks for this good news. Love ya ^_~

kateChan

kateChan

Zoro's mine! ^.^

Wish my country have an anime channel... (sniff, sniff) :(

animefanzzz

animefanzzz

jam chan

the HERO channel is back and it is not a test broadcast anymore soooo........... watch IT now!!!!!!!!!
channel 29 onwesfardel but on sky cable and home cable dn't know wat channel sory?!

TheVanishingBoy

TheVanishingBoy

Racer in Disguise

-> Man, that is so cool! Too bad I'm here in the US. I miss those old shows like Shaider, the pinoy-dubbed Saber Marionette J, and Saban's Peter Pan anime.

~> Sayang, pare!!!

(:

Representing Torque Philippines [www.TQPi.net]
Cars | Racing | Anime | Girls | Videogames | Etc.

"Kamusta po kayo dyan mga kaibigan, hello from Las Vegas, USA."-VB

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.