Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What kind of clothes or uniforms do you wear to school? - Minitokyo

What kind of clothes or uniforms do you wear to school?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 94 total items

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

I am not really a fashion sense type of guy so I wear casually and wear things until they get worn down when I even have new things to wear.

Silvandragon17

Silvandragon17

The Rising Fighting Spirit

I didn't wear a uniform either. But we couldn't wear anything that was against the school policy. In our High School we had a motto: "Dress for success!" lol pretty lame but if the principal saw a girl with a tube tob he's make her wear an oversized t-shirt handed down by the teachers. Yuck! lol Well anyway, that's over, I finally graduated! Weeee! I am freee!
Not, I'll be starting college in the fall. lol

Signature Image
Society is a masked ball, where everyone hides his real character, and reveals it in hiding. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

kazuki-

kazuki-

luvinksz baybe tran.. [ x3 ]

Well my school is pretty basic the guys were white shirt , black pant's and blue tie ( it's a nice combo together it looks nice ) But im kinda different usally were a white shirt that has these jap word down it ( yes i do get yelled alot my the teachers ) and black cargos but at least i were the tie im not %100 out of uniforms

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Quote by kazuki-Well my school is pretty basic the guys were white shirt , black pant's and blue tie ( it's a nice combo together it looks nice ) But im kinda different usally were a white shirt that has these jap word down it ( yes i do get yelled alot my the teachers ) and black cargos but at least i were the tie im not %100 out of uniforms

Poor my pal......get yelled by teachers*sigh* Why can't we just wear casual clothes?
I'm talkin' crap.....dun listen k?

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

kazuki-

kazuki-

luvinksz baybe tran.. [ x3 ]

Quote by s9031496c

Quote by kazuki-Well my school is pretty basic the guys were white shirt , black pant's and blue tie ( it's a nice combo together it looks nice ) But im kinda different usally were a white shirt that has these jap word down it ( yes i do get yelled alot by the teachers ) and black cargos but at least i were the tie im not %100 out of uniforms

Poor my pal......get yelled by teachers*sigh* Why can't we just wear casual clothes?
I'm talkin' crap.....dun listen k?

hahah lolz funny kunt . Soo you don'tusally were uniforms?

s9031496c

s9031496c

Of course I wear uniforms to high school....its just that......I'll rather wear home clothes, more comfortable ya know^_^

Signature

Shoku

Shoku

Looking for past friends

well you guys are unlucky to have to wear uniform?! I dun have to at my school since it is public school and its rules is lenient too.

s9031496c

s9031496c

Quote by Shokuwell you guys are unlucky to have to wear uniform?! I dun have to at my school since it is public school and its rules is lenient too.

You are one lucky guy, Shoku!

Signature

We wear our own clothes.. no uniform at all. Thank god for that

Quote by gazeeboWe wear our own clothes.. no uniform at all. Thank god for that

You lucky people...I gotta wear either a white blouse or polo tee...and girls in my school can choose to either wear this really short skirt or pants... Since I didn't think I could pull off the miniskirt look I chose the pants...not exactly flattering but way more comfortable to me...

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

errrrrrr lame guys uniform o.O short sleeve white shirt and some dark green long pants .....and lame white skewl shoes >.<

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

i go to a public school, so we can wear anything as long as it follows the dress code, like no skin showing, guys pants cant be down to their knees [hah], and stuff like that, but for me i wear things from jean/t-shirt to a skirt/nice top

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

Hakukuroneko

Hakukuroneko

White Black Cat

what I wear to sleep is what I where to school for me(I don't care about my clothing much). -_-

Signature Image
Thanks Sumomo for the Sig :)
"If Life deals you a bad hand...cheat" (GTO)
"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid how to smoke, he'll be happy for a whole shortened life time." (GTO)

Plain black pants
Plain polo-shirt with a pocket on the left chest with a black line on it.
bah...can't describe it well ^_^'
(ust Engineering uniform for those who know it :D )

whew.... looks like many of you don't wear uniform to school eh? sob sob... i must wear uniform and that uniform is really really plain. i just wear white shirt (plain!) and for the skirt i have 2 series. one series only for monday until wednesday (it's grey... plain...) and the other for thursday until saturday (it's green... i think it's looks like tablecloth...). really boring...

i wish i have a blazer or something like that or maybe even a ribbon on my uniform but none! and the length of the skirt MUST be min. 10 cm under the knee. (i attend a catholic school which coordinate by sisters...) sigh...

CowboyBebopFreak

Tormented Past

I did have to wear uniforms one yr at my middle school.. X.x
Blue or white collared shirt w/ either khaki (sp?) or some other color I don't recollect.
Usually I wear jeans/long pants with a black or dark colored shirt that either has anime on it or something with some weird words. :) (Ex. I'd like to let my mind wander, but it never comes back.) <Sometimes Tampa Bay Buccaneer and red shirts end up in the mix> ^_^'

when i was a high school student, i should use a blouse and long pants...
but since i'm a college student, there are no more uniform....just use my own clothes ^^

my skool colours are black and white.
black skool shoes, white socks, black skirt, white blouse and black jumper

s9031496c

s9031496c

Quote by lilmmy skool colours are black and white.
black skool shoes, white socks, black skirt, white blouse and black jumper

Thats cool...........^_^wish my school have a jumper...a black one!

Signature

hereticus

Headbanger

I wear what I want ;)
Germany rules!!!

Live fast, die young Berserkercult

Was bleibt dir noch an Idealen?
Was ist uebrig von der
Rebellion der Jugend?
Nur du selbst, und dafuer
lohnt es sich zu leben
Denn Feigheit ueberlasse denen
Die in der Idiotie der Massen
untergehen...

s9031496c

s9031496c

Quote by hereticusI wear what I want ;)Germany rules!!!

Lucky you^_^

Signature

Ryugen

Ryugen

Chibbi Style!

Well I wear a white shirt, black and gold diagonally stripped tie, grey pants, the usual black leather shoes, and a black V-naeck jersey with a golden 'border' as it were.
Wellington Boys College, Wellington, New Zealand. The best public school in Wellington.

Signature

Remember that of old, for it was there for a reason.

Quote by gazeeboWe wear our own clothes.. no uniform at all. Thank god for that

I wear blue jeans, and T-shirt/sweater depending on what season it is.

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Quote by boeboebiErm... I go to a public school, so I just wear any casual clothes I like, as long as it's not against the school's dresscode.

Me too :)

Quote by toxictea23Well i attend a private school, in down-town Toronto CANADA.
Our uniforms are pretty complex and we MUST wear them properly.
Female UniformGreen plad quiltNavy blue knee socksBlack heel shoes
Short/Long white sleeve french cut blouse.Navy blue dress coat.
Male unformShort/long white sleeve blouseBlack pantsNavy blue dress coat
Navy blue tieblack dress shoesgraduating year student
Graduating year pin on uniform.Pretty complex ne?

I wish I could go to a private school *sigh*

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 94 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.