Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What kind of clothes or uniforms do you wear to school? - Minitokyo

What kind of clothes or uniforms do you wear to school?

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 94 total items

kazuki-

kazuki-

luvinksz baybe tran.. [ x3 ]

Ahhm some of you's are lucky no uniforms ahh i wish i didn't have uniform ...t.t

SaKuRa149

SaKuRa149

Sad Blue Angel

Er...there's a uniform in every public schools in my country..
n in our school girls' uniform is green skirt..hmm..should I call that skirt..
along with a long white garment, black leather shoes n a scarf..
*it's a girls school....

Signature
Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength; loving someone deeply gives you courage.

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Quote by kazuki-Ahhm some of you's are lucky no uniforms ahh i wish i didn't have uniform ...t.t

Awwww.....me wish that too^_^

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

No uniforms in The Netherlands, just casual.

BlackRoses

BlackRoses

Crimson Toxic

I go at the same school as Eimin, actually XP so you can wear anything u want =)

aog506

~Burn It All~

I used to wear navy blue jeans through all the seasons. I never wore shorts and I usually wore a black shirt and maybe a jacket.

s9031496c

s9031496c

Most of ya wear casual clothes to school....thats totally awesome ya know?

Signature

nya, i have a uniform.

we have these green plaid pleated skirts. white collared shirts. knee highs... penny loafers. and this long green tie that we can cover with pins of achievment and clubs and stuff.

i USED to have this crazy sailor collar uniform/getup. But i have moved on to... better things.

<33

Quote by s9031496cOf course I wear uniforms to high school....its just that......I'll rather wear home clothes, more comfortable ya know^_^

Like boxers? :D( Joke!) We wear casual clothes. Its kind of fun specially when the ladies dress to impress. :D

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

s9031496c

s9031496c

Quote by AsuranX119A

Quote by s9031496cOf course I wear uniforms to high school....its just that......I'll rather wear home clothes, more comfortable ya know^_^

Like boxers? :D( Joke!) We wear casual clothes. Its kind of fun specially when the ladies dress to impress. :D

Hahaha very funny pal*grins*How could a girl wear boxers?

Signature

Quote by lilmmy skool colours are black and white.
black skool shoes, white socks, black skirt, white blouse and black jumper

i think my school is worst. but your school's uniform worse than me... it's too formal, don't you think?

s9031496c

s9031496c

Quote by gsherry

Quote by lilmmy skool colours are black and white.
black skool shoes, white socks, black skirt, white blouse and black jumper

i think my school is worst. but your school's uniform worse than me... it's too formal, don't you think?

is it alright to critisize on someone uniform? Oh well....thankies everyone for postin^_^

Signature

kazuki-

kazuki-

Ahhh I dont really care about what i were even if it is uniform.

s9031496c

s9031496c

Quote by kazuki-Ahhh I dont really care about what i were even if it is uniform.

ya mean you didn't want 2 impress ya gurl friend???

Signature

At my school we wear pilot uniforms: black shoes, black pantalon, white blouse, a black necktie and a pair of epaulets.

No uniform...

dickes and dress shirt :)

AVi: Made By "shiori-chan16"
Signature

Yann

Yann

Twisted game of love

No uniform, just casual

Cagari

Cagari

Eh?

I like Unis cause you don't have to figure out what to wear everyday.......My uniform is like this:
Girls Summer Uniform
White short sleeved blouse that buttons. Comes down a little bit over the hips.
A little tie....not a tie but it is shaped like this horizontally:)
And a green skirt that is pleated in two places.....it sorta has a checker board pattern on it...the main color of it is green, but because of the checkerboard pattern it's a little bit of white, yellow, and light green also....
Guys Summer Uni
A shirt sorta like the girls, except they don't have ties.
They wear navy dress pants (long ) and they have to wear a belt, although alot of people have started wearing their gym shorts...O_o
Girls winter Uniform
There's a long sleeved blouse instead, and you have to wear a little navy tie. You must tuck your blouse in. And you have to wear a vest that's the same thing as the skirt mentioned above in the summer section but it's darker and doesn't have any bright colors in it. If you're cold you have to wear a Navy Jacket, sorta like the one in Kare Kano worn by Yukino.
Guys winter uniform
They also have shirts like us, except they HAVE to wear a tie, and tuck their shirt in. They have navy dress pants, and they have to wear a belt also. They wear the same Jacket as the girls too.

And to add to the strictness, it's a private Christian school....
^_^'

kikyo4eva

kikyo4eva

Boss-Chan

my highschool has uniforms-_-'
and basically its Black,White, and Navy blue talk about dull lol but in different seasons there is a new dress codes sweaters all the time in winter and if your uniform is not proper you get sent home even for an untucked shirt

kazuki-

kazuki-

Quote by kikyo4evamy highschool has uniforms-_-'
and basically its Black,White, and Navy blue talk about dull lol but in different seasons there is a new dress codes sweaters all the time in winter and if your uniform is not proper you get sent home even for an untucked shirt

WAHH If ii went that school i would be expelled long ago lolz

s9031496c

s9031496c

Quote by kazuki-

Quote by kikyo4evamy highschool has uniforms-_-'

WAHH If ii went that school i would be expelled long ago lolz

hahaha......why???

Signature

White, ALL white. White shirt and white pants.

s9031496c

s9031496c

Quote by KiatzWhite, ALL white. White shirt and white pants.

I know a person wearin that kind of uniform to school...Alex!!

Signature

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 94 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.