Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you ever been underestimated? - Minitokyo

Have you ever been underestimated?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 45 total items

sukie

sukie

IT'S WAY BETTER THAN YOURS!

mmm me...ALL the time... all ways by my dad...
'you are a girl, you can't play guitar'
'you can't creat a band, you're a girl'
EEEEHH sometimes it really kills me!!

Please visit my BLOG @ [url]www.jaded.ever-falling.net[/url]
[url]www.jaded.ever-falling.netSignature Image[/url]

As my dad.
why they just leave us alone??
My dad all timeeeeeeeeee....for that i have not a bf....crap!

Signature Image

Yeah, all the time. But in all honesty...even then, I never do my best. The problem is, is that in my head my best is just continuing until I can no longer continue (ie. I pass out from exhaustion, which has actually almost happened many times). And if I'm honest, I never do my best because then I would always have to live up to that, and I'm a lazy git so I would shame myself.

mmm lemme tell you a story

Happened about 3 weeks ago
My friend Yu invited me to a Trekkie convention..(just to tease people) its like a..well..tradition of ours. lol.
Well we went there..we met this guy..who seemed pretty normal. But later i found out..he was a crazy 30 year old virgin -.- lol..can you say sexually frustrated. So this guy later calls me a "little girl"...ya..me little. Have u seen my breasts XD<--little joke.
But anyways..
He told me to sit in a corner..and act like a "good little girl" soo..what did i do?
I walked..right up to him..full speed..and he nearly fell backwards. He then said.."whatcha gonna do little one" I was soo mad..
I grabbed him by the neck,placed my leg behind his knee, causing him to lean backwards..and side-tossed him into a group of people..this caused him to sprain his ankle since he did try to break his fall with his foot..soo ya..he sure did scream. So i got up to him and helped him up..and whispered
"next time you call me a little girl..i'll make sure you dont just twist your ankle"
That dude was soo freaked out. I have a reputation of not caring how much older someone is then me..as long as they piss me off..i hurt em XD.

LOL, yeah by some people and it sux but I really don't mind as long as they don't continuosly rub it in then I go and prove them wrong. Though my parents knows that I can do as good as any guy.

But what I really hate is when they overestimate me and in the end I can't really do it as well as they thought I could. Makes me feel like a really big idiot XD

Signature Image

SilentKnight

SilentKnight

Spit Fire Like Dhalsim

heh, happens to me a lot. In a lot of my battles my opponent has almost always used Asian jokes and some even go so far as to say:

"You're an Asian, you can't rap."

what's funny is that, all the Asian jokes kinda died when Jin entered and left the hip hop scene. so for starters, their taunts don't mean much. and their Asian jokes don't really work on the crowd.

Leader of the Hip Hop And Rap Alliance: http://hiphopandrapalliance.minitokyo.net/
Signature Image

Mizu-kun

Emotionless Baka

Very often by other people...always by myself. I tend to underestimate myself. And the other people can be divided in two groups: those who underestimate me and those who know what I'm capable of.

NegativeBahamut

NegativeBahamut

The Grim Angel

Quote by toxictea23mmm lemme tell you a storyHappened about 3 weeks ago
My friend Yu invited me to a Trekkie convention..(just to tease people) its like a..well..tradition of ours. lol.
Well we went there..we met this guy..who seemed pretty normal. But later i found out..he was a crazy 30 year old virgin -.- lol..can you say sexually frustrated. So this guy later calls me a "little girl"...ya..me little. Have u seen my breasts XD&lt;--little joke.
But anyways..
He told me to sit in a corner..and act like a "good little girl" soo..what did i do?
I walked..right up to him..full speed..and he nearly fell backwards. He then said.."whatcha gonna do little one" I was soo mad..
I grabbed him by the neck,placed my leg behind his knee, causing him to lean backwards..and side-tossed him into a group of people..this caused him to sprain his ankle since he did try to break his fall with his foot..soo ya..he sure did scream. So i got up to him and helped him up..and whispered
"next time you call me a little girl..i'll make sure you dont just twist your ankle"
That dude was soo freaked out. I have a reputation of not caring how much older someone is then me..as long as they piss me off..i hurt em XD.

Nice! He had it coming! As for me, yeah, by my dad and some friends. I dont tend to do anything about my dad, but as for my friends, they soon learn Im more then meets the eye... :nya:

Signature Image

It is my duty to pass judgement... the will of the gods is absolute." -Ledah

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

I dunno ^_^' I don't remember....

I don't get underestimated very much, probably because the people I hang around with know me too well. I think alot of people under estimate my personality and humor, I guess I'm not a very "funny" lookin guy...

Maybe that's a good thing, haven't decided yet.

vieovis

vieovis

And again I am alone

people underestimate my paitense *not shure how to spell it.....or am i?* and expect me to blow up in their face er somthing but thats not true i just repress my anger for my next match of kendo*evil grin* but there was on time......yeah~ ive talked too much , later!*shifty eyes*

Every time that I'm alone
I'm pulled to the fire
Why is the sun round
Why don't I get healthy

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

i don't know, and i don't really care... if people underestimate me, well, it's their problem not mine, i do my thing and that's it... besides, i don't do much to prove them wrong ^_^' , i'm a little lazy XD

Yep... when it comes to school & academics... my brother & sister say I'm pretty bad.. so when my teacher made us write a short story last year, I showed them by getting the highest grade. hehe.. their faces were priceless.... XD

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

Many a times by parent, friends, enemies, I just suprise them! The reason people underestimate me is because I hide my true intelligent/inginuitive self, until I need to bring it out! XP

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

I dont get underestimated by those I know, my friends, family and such since well.. they know my potential. Its kinda funny when you walk into a fancy store though, and they automatically assume you are just there window shopping, until you pull out the billz :D

Signature Image

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

all the TIME i hate it!!!!!! its my dad,mom,friends,sister! everyone does to me it drives me crazy!!!

I look pretty much like a serious chap. Many people don't really know I have a huge sense of humour until they see it!

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

All the time. I've been told I can't do certain things for whatever reason or another, and it really makes me mad. Lots of it is due to the fact that I'm a girl. ~_~ "you're a girl, you can't do *insert manly thing*" "right, what do you know about *insert topic*, you're a girl" <_<

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

i hate being underestimated....

No. I am usually overestimated. I have a big stature, and to some people I may be intimidating. Good thing though - I am pretty much a big baby when it comes to physical fights.

In skills, I am also overestimated. People think I'm some sort of computer techy, which is not true. I always understand what people are talking about when they talk about computers, but I would never know how to use one for unconventional means.

Kyo26

Kyo26

Miuseiki

underestimated?? sometimes i guess....but not really serius stuff. but i tend to let them haf it their way...ahahaha, some of my frens used to play a stupid game whc=ich we usually just insult each other for fun....n usually involves underestimating....heh

Signature

Kojiroh

Mokona

tha best thing to do if they underestimate yu ish.. to prove them wrong and kick their ass liek toxictea23.. ^^

This above all, thine own self be true.

understimated? so many times!
ohhh did they think i'm juz a li'l kid and can't do anything??

yup all da time, but its nice once in a while to show people how much your worth :)

AVi: Made By "shiori-chan16"
Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 45 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.