Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What character would you like to be like? - Minitokyo

What character would you like to be like?

page 1 of 1 12 total items

I would like to be inuyasha, man! I want to go to tokyo and jump across the buildings :D

Hitsugaya Toushirou from bleach, a young genius and the ability to control ice

Signature Image

ScarXHeart

ScarXHeart

Make the best memories in life

Hmm... what a hard question... I dunno, there's too many characters to chose from.
Um, but I would wanna be Aya in Ayashi no Cere, cuz she gets all the hot looking guys.
And I love hot boys, i go crazy over them!

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

Quote by sangel99I would like to be inuyasha, man! I want to go to tokyo and jump across the buildings :D

yup me 2 that would b fun! :)

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

I would atleast try a little of everyoneof the characters......that might be fun...but I don't know must of some of the ugly villians.so some of them are out....LOL

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I would like to be... you know, this is tough for me for I have many faves...

I think I would like to be like Tomoyo from Card Captor Sakura (as you can see, my username's "tomoyo-sama") because she gets everything she wants, considering that she's the only daughter of a very rich woman... XD

darkGoddess

darkGoddess

Looking For My One Love

:sweat: hmmmmmmmmm........... i dont know...... i think i would be dragon girl.......... hmmmmmmmmmm.......... from this really awsome japannese comic.. shes cool. :o

you will always be inside my heart. you will always have your own place. I hope that I have a place in your heart too, now and forever you are still the one that i love....
my first love

beoulved

beoulved

~Monkeys~

Mine would the combination of all the guys(hero) from FF series.

~Beoulved~
I am member of Love Star Ocean EX group

Yann

Yann

Twisted game of love

Gaara because of all that sand, love to play with all that sand

Soujiro Seta of Samurai X. I wanna run around with nobody detecting me.

dragonsdesire

::When the stars fell::

Muraki of Yami no Matsuei (Desendants of Darkness), because he's driven due to his childhood, and he collects those china doll/type things. XD He always has that lonely/psychotic look.

+Insanity is just two steps from being sane: we're in the realm of sanity at any rate. Get it? Insane? In sane? Insanity? In sanity?+

...Sure.

Signature Image

+icon maker +layout maker/coder +lj-freak +photoshop user +reader +gamer

Quote by sangel99I would like to be inuyasha, man! I want to go to tokyo and jump across the buildings :D

I would rather be sonoske from samurai X you know throwing down the beat down on some fool

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.