Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what was the wierdest anime dream you've ever had?? - Minitokyo

what was the wierdest anime dream you've ever had??

page 1 of 1 19 total items

kikyo4eva

kikyo4eva

Boss-Chan

me personally the wierdest on i've had was right about when i first fell in love with the D.N. Angel series i dreamt that me and my friends were the actual characters in the 14 episode but it was kool cuz it was an cartoon dream^_^

well enough about me what about you guys what was the wierdest anime dream you've ever had?

dezidez

dezidez

fanatic

One of the weirest dreams that I had was with...G.Gundum....I was Raine... and Domon Had to rescue me....it was a combination of when Domon have to confess his love to raine to save her from the monster....when she was in fact the monster.....AAAhhhh that was the best dream.........I could still think about that episode......It was Real good....SO good I was actually drooling...I couldn't believe my eyes...LOL

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I remember I had a D.N. Angel dream also... Krad was a classmate who sat next in front of me and Dark was just going all over the place trying to break a world record... by rollerblading! 0_0

kikyo4eva

kikyo4eva

Boss-Chan

Quote by asuzaI remember I had a D.N. Angel dream also... Krad was a classmate who
sat next in front of me and Dark was just going all over the place
trying to break a world record... by rollerblading! 0_0

thats funny rollerblading record lol O_o

winter

winter

Beneath A Different Sky

dreamt i was a a super saiyan[DBZ] and can fly

Yue-Horrishino

Yue-Horrishino

Tsubasa Mahou

^-^' Welll........ hm ....... ok ... i'm going to tell you m silly dream
Well to tell the true ... i didn't dream of any anime... in my dream i was a kute litle girl who found Dark (from D.N.Angel) tied up... lollll ( i think it must be Chobits influence), well i took the roops from him and he asked me to help him find the gyes who had done that to him... Well the thing is, i was a pretty kute strong girl ( but really strong) and Dark... Well... he was strong too ... but he was always telling that he was strong and good (ok you got it...)
Of couse i tease him a litle bit ( a lot) for that... but to tell you the true ... when we fight with some crazy demons, i was almost killed (...poor me...) and he killed the other gye before killing he me... lollllll

i think my dreams are like me... to lots of imagination (but this dream was very silly)....

Signature Image

NegativeBahamut

NegativeBahamut

The Grim Angel

It was a fusion of Chobits, InuYasha and some characters I created, inspired by a Fanfic I had been reading. I was going to school with InuYasha and the gang, there was this Rock competition at a pep rally and Chii was with Hideki nearly everywhere. I still cant believe I lost in my own dream. >=0!!

Signature Image

It is my duty to pass judgement... the will of the gods is absolute." -Ledah

SolarMan

SolarMan

No Boy No Cry

i haaad plenty of really wierd anime dreams
i forgot how many i had they come and go i wish i could remember

Signature

AcesHigh521

AcesHigh521

Dance Ren, Dance!

I had a dream that I was actually in an anime........then I felt bad when I woke up cuase I knew that it was only a dream. T.T

i had this weird dream once, where me and Inoue (from Bleach) were on a date in the park eating ice cream. Probably Inoue because she reminds me alot of my girlfriend.

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

my weirdest anime dream? well, for some weird reason i was dreaming about inuyasha lol. can't remember what he was doing...but it sure was something strange ^_^'

nightfire

nightfire

Drift King

I can't remember, I've had so many anime dreams I can't remember which was the wierdest.

Signature
Signature by PAche
Proud Admin of: System of a Down fans, Tokyo Mew Mew, RockmanEXE

Showley i made a thread like this before*stare*and just call if you wanna hear the latest in the exteremly bizare saga that is my subconscience.

C Ya,
Neri

dont criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes, that way when you criticize them, you'll be a mile away and have their shoes!!

Zerlingo

Zerlingo

Anime Master

Huh? you dream with anime? watching it or being an anime character?
This threard sounds too weird, maybe i have never dreamed with anime and i watch anime all days all hours ^^

I once dreamed that I was Narusegawa from Love Hina, and that's gotta take the prize cause I'm a male ^^'

apart from that I also once dreamed that I was a character in GekigangarIII (the anime Akito from Nadesico is crazy about) - it felt quite odd when I woke up, but on the other hand I got to shout out all kind of cool quotes like gekigang flaaaaaaare ^_^

I had a dream with a guy that I use to have a crush on. This is how it went.

We were dating during college and after a while we got marry. We live together with his family and after a few years, he wanted to go get his law degree. so he went and a few months later, I go pregnant. Then later, He sent a letter to say that he doesn't want to marry me anymore. He wanted a divorce. But his parents did not want that to happen so we got a divorce but I never told him about the pregnancy. His parents wanted us to stay with them until He comes back. About few years later, he returned with his fiancee. He found out that I was still living there in the house. It wan't a couple of days later that he found out i had a boy. And then...I woke up. Hee hee. Weird huh. Please comment too!!!

angelicdemonIII

angelicdemonIII

Dark and Light

shoot anime dreams for me alwayz go wrong. you see this is how it started

i was chillin with Songo we were eating some watermelon together when out of no where one of my friends came in with an older form of Sakura(form street fighter) and I mean sakura was hot!! then my friend say that I have to give up Songo? well I said hell no and killed him!!!! not a normal a crazy Elfen Lied death. well Sakura didn't like that and she tried to kill me but Songo steped in and kicked her. Then they start bawling Ikkitousen style shirts just tearing off!! I'm sitting there thinking this is just toooo hot then Songo throws her boomarange at Sakura and misses then it comes back and hits me cutting me in half!!! then Sakura does her Shinku-Hadouken and misses Songo and hits me!!! just destorying me.

Signature Image

zink

zink

cookie?

lol...okay i will tell you my very weird dream.

apparently, seigaku tennis team (prince of tennis) was over in america. i went to meet them and first thing i saw was kaido in the middle of a big group of girls (never thought about this once). next thing was *gasp* inui without his glasses! his eye color was blue like fuji's. speaking of fuji, he was in a wedding gown x_x. very weird but he looked cute! next thing was tezuka who had a very high-pitched voice. i was scared of course. then i saw momo on his knees.......with oishi riding him XD! somehow kawamura and kikumaru were acting all high and mighty. last but not least, ryoma who was flying and i mean flying.

ah and that was the end of my VERY weird prince of tennis dream. after that i stopped watching prince of tennis for 2 days.

Signature Image

hehe my most wierdest anime dream i ever had is that i had a date with kurapika in hxh and dennis in ghost figther..

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.