Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What makes Ranma 1/2 so funny? - Minitokyo

What makes Ranma 1/2 so funny?

Tagged under Ranma 1/2

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

kylewasson

kylewasson

Otaku-man

I don't know about any of you but I love Ranma 1/2. I love its simple craziness and humor. What an original idea! So why do you think Ranma 1/2 is funny? I just love the characters and the situations they get into.

Visit my website here.

View Kyle's Latest Wall here (Jumping For Joy!) | Scott's Latest here (Night Magic).

thecluelessguy

Wandering Helper Person

I think how the panda uses signs to talk is funny.

Bringing the end of the world that much closer :)

kylewasson

kylewasson

Otaku-man

Yeah the Panda is great. I love how he always rushes in to save Ranma when he changes in to a girl in front of people.

Visit my website here.

View Kyle's Latest Wall here (Jumping For Joy!) | Scott's Latest here (Night Magic).

Oh Yeah , Ranma1/2 so funny . I love all of girl in this serires , they are very cute . Ranma 1/2 is la friendly and lovely series

I love the humor :)

i like when the panda want to say something.....
and also i like the pervert old man who like steal girl's panties *i forget the name
^^

kylewasson

kylewasson

Otaku-man

The lustful lecher is Happosai. He is one of the best characters always getting into trouble and dragging Ranma into with him.

Visit my website here.

angelicdemonIII

angelicdemonIII

Dark and Light

I think that the funniest thing in Ranma of couse has to be because Ranma can turn into a girl!!!!! that is just to funny he could be chillin minding his own and then splash now he is a she that is great!!!!!

Signature Image

kylewasson

kylewasson

Otaku-man

The ability to turn into a girl when ever you want could lead to some very interesting turn of events. It could also create quite a bit of problems. Ranma 1/2 addresses these in every way. I wonder how many people would choose to be able to change between man and woman?

Visit my website here.

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

one. Ryoga turns into a pig
2 Aymae father turns into a giant panda
3 Aymae turns into a boy whit cold water

Banchan

Banchan

Nocturnal Creature

The characters' endless supply of stupidity, especially Genma (in Panda-mode) and the dirty old lecher Happosai.... not to mention Kuno.

kylewasson

kylewasson

Otaku-man

Panda Genma is a great character. I love his signs!!! Kuno has some serious mental hangups as does his sister. I feel sorry for Ranma as he has Kuno chasing his female side while Kuno's sister chases his male side.

Visit my website here.

Rizov

Rizov

Just wasting time...

The well thought out characters and storyline make Ranma 1/2 a great anime/manga. My only objection is Happosai who is the most boring character that should have less focus on.

Signature

Snow-Hime

Snow-Hime

I am NOT a GIRL.......

Quote by I think how the panda uses signs to talk is funny.

Yeah me too ......................but the funiest is the old man that like to stole Bra.........he..he..

Signature
+I can't REWRITE my past......+
+But I can REWRITE my future....... +

kylewasson

kylewasson

Otaku-man

Yeah the story line was excellent. You actually began to care about what happened to the characters. Very few animes now a days focus on connecting you to the characters, but Ranma made you care what happened.

Visit my website here.

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

lets see... because everything is soo random and impossiable to do :D it always making me say "what the...?!"O_o and "how did that happen?" because moest of the events that happen, wouldn't happen everyda.. XP XP XP

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

raysgirl20032000

Athrunzpet

ranma is a cross dresser and how akane always gets in fight with him and kuno acts like an idiotn and how the story is so mess up and stuff like taht

*'~!~"**'~!~'**'~!~"**'~!~'*
Signature Imagehttp://yixue.66ip.com/tou14.gif[/sigimg]

Andreiush

Andreiush

No one else but me

I'm a Ranma 1/2 fan all the way! I love everything about it.. specially the way u can connect with the characters.. almost all of them! I really suffered when i got to the end of the manga.. such a cliffhanger T_T .. Anyway, i laughed my ass during every episode.. I just LOVE it when genma and soun burst into tears for every little thing.. All of soun and genma's reactions r really funny! Happosai can be pretty funny too.. although he can be exhasperating at times... Kunou and his father (the principal) r also among the funniest characters.. I don't know.. the whole series is fool of absurd and funny stories and characters.. it's really hard to chose

Signature
The sweetest kiss is the one you always expected.. but never came.

kylewasson

kylewasson

Otaku-man

Very true it is hard to pinpoint what is so funny about it. The laughs never stop though when watching it.

Visit my website here.

royaldarkness

royaldarkness

Restless Soul

i dunno...it's just funny. the nonsense is funny i guess ^_^'

CHC999

CHC999

"I want her to be alway happy"

The continous and ever-repeating of from boy change to girl and back for Ranma, How the girls always fight about Ranma, the panda lol, shampoo (I think shes rather too annoying), and the randomness of fights (he keep picking up fights everywhere? LOL)

Signature

i think it's funny coz all the characters....^^' maybe coz Ranma's behaviour with all of those girls...^^;

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

I think Ranma 1/2 is so funny because of all the crazy moments Ranma and his father have, plus the Genma and Soun moments when they grovel in front of Happosai to escape his wrath, Kuno's cluelessness when it comes to Ranma and the Pig Tailed Girl, and all the crazy martial arts it has, like Picolet Chardin's Martial Arts Dining.

Signature

weird12u

weird12u

..waitin in the bushes for her..

Oh my gosh, Kuno is so stupidly funny "PIG TAILED GIRL!"
and the giant hammer of doom from Akane
oh and how whenever soemtihng happens to Akane everyone just screams her name
the middle sister and her love of money is funny as well
Happosai is hilarious obviously
the father of Akane... HAHAHAHAH
and Shampoo is a cute type of funny lol
the old lady with the cane... so old and so funny
Moose is funny
heck EVERYTHING IS FUNNY

Signature

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 29 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.