Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hi everyone! *waves* - Minitokyo

Hi everyone! *waves*

page 1 of 1 18 total items

AyumiNemoto

AyumiNemoto

Clyne Faction Webmistress

I'm new... to the forum that is. I've been here for 4 days now and I'm totally addicted to making wallpapers after coming here XD Well, my name is Ayumi Nemoto or Ayu-chan is fine too :P Which ever you like ^^ I hope to meet new friends here! ^^ *waves again*

animeadik10

animeadik10

WhAt ThE ... (",)

Hi!!! *waves back* Just wanted to welcome you here in MT. Hope you'll have a great time. Later dayz! (",)

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

hey there ayu-chan, great to see you here, ja-ne!!!

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

hi and welcome to the MT forum. Hope you will have fun here^^

See you in the future

Signature

welcome to the MT

hello and welcome ayu-chan to MT *waves* enjoy your stay and hope to see some of these wallpapers you have said you have been started to make and good luck with them

Signature Image

welcome to the forum, Ayumi! have a great time here!

shulienne

shulienne

blue heart

hiya ! hav lotsa fun on mt and lotsa pals! :D

Signature
thank you so much sakura-chan for my lovely yue!

Naquira

always look cute and cuddly

Hey ayu-chan! Welcome here at Minitokyo, I hope to see some great wallpapers from you in the future! You seem like a nice person so it probably wont be a problem for you to make friends here! Good luck with the walls! *shakes hand*

Signature

Hi Ayu chan! Welcome to Minitokyo, I hope you enjoy your stay here and have tons of fun :D See you around!

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

welcome to MT!!!!!!!have fun!!!!! :)

AyumiNemoto

AyumiNemoto

Clyne Faction Webmistress

*goes and huggles everyone* Thanks so much everyone for such a warm welcome ^^ I'll be sure to wonder around some more :P (and get lost as usual XD)

endsoftheworld99

endsoftheworld99

Free and Unfettered

hiiyaaaa Ayu-chan! And Welcomee!! Im pretty new too, haha, but anyways lets be friends!!

Signature Image

~ I am free, unfettered, and without a care in this world which revolves around love, beauty, freedom and life ~

lunar-angel

Wandering Angel

Hi AyumiNemoto, how are you?
welcome to Minitokyo
I hope you enjoy your time here and make many friends
please read these threads ~Noob Bible #1: Everything you wanted to know...~, ~Noob Bible #2: All about the Forums...~ and ~Noob Bible #3: All about Groups....~
well I hope you have a nice day/night
cya around

PureTypeDZanza

PureTypeDZanza

Lone Wolf

Ohaiyo AyumiNemoto! welcome to MT and enjoy your stay!

hey, welcome to mt have have fun ^_^

Signature Image

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

only leval 10 members can get scans in the galleries

Silvandragon17

Silvandragon17

The Rising Fighting Spirit

Hiya Ayu-chan! *waves back*
Welcome to the great MT! Hee hee.
You'll have a great time here! :D XD :D

Signature Image
Society is a masked ball, where everyone hides his real character, and reveals it in hiding. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.