Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Some people just won't take hints - Minitokyo

Some people just won't take hints

page 1 of 1 15 total items

RainOfStars

RainOfStars

Elusive Dream

Well, as the topic said, there are people that just won't take hints. And that is often very annoying.

I just got in a fight today with my dad because he is just a stubborn man with a bad sense of humour. At dinner, my sister and my dad was teasing me about one of my worst hated subjets (I won't say what), and my patience was wearing thin. However, me and my sister have been doing this for a long time, and she know when to just back off, and she did. But my dad just keep going on without even considering teh face I was giving him. I had no patience left so I retaliate back by mentioning something which my dad screwed up earlier today. Then he gets all mad and not talking to me. It is just so annoying, since it is not even my fault. ARRGGG

Anyway enough about me. So do you guys know anyone that never takes hints from other people? and how do you guys deal with them?

Signature

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Man, that's very annoying. Hmm... me remember someone like that.

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

yea...thats happened alot...and i've learnt that if u say nothing at all...ur less likely to get yelled at...and all u have to do is unleash ur anger in ur own way later on...but the side affects is that it may work too well, and u'll end up shying away from the world...it does happen...

Signature

"If the people we love are stolen from us, the way they live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever." - The Crow

"Sometimes, we're so powerless, that the onli thing we can control is how little we live on" - Mena Suvari (Loser)

http://spaces.msn.com/members/anjelicomen

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Whoa..Your Dad is sloww, no offense...He deserved what you said to him..

Me, I don't think anyone has pissed me lately..

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

hm. i agree with melymay, you're dad probably deserves whatever you said to him. i do that too whenever my mom would tick me off.

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

My father seems to be similar. He has a horrible sense of humor and thinks the things he says is funny, when they are just annoying and sometimes embarassing, but he can't take the same thing back and just gets mad. Even my mother can be like that at times, but not as often and not as bad. That is why I have kept most things to myself and don't say much to my parents, my dad especially, unless I have to, for a long time.

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

Yup, I know some people who are like that, including my parents.

My parents are both quite stubborn. The problem is, I seem to have inherited that trait and therefore I'm equally if not more stubborn. So when we have disagreements and get into fights, they're usually endless. And although I'm usually a calm person, my patience runs out quickly when I'm with my parents and I tend to have really bad temper flares. We seem to love picking at each other's faults and taunting each other. So my parents would tease me about something and would continue to do so, seemingly ignoring the fact that I'm throwing them vicious glares or that I'm obviously getting upset.

Usually afterwards, we all just ignore each other for awhile to let all our nerves calm down and all the built up anger settle. Although some of the things they say really bother me, I know they're only doing it because they care about me and are looking out for my best interests (in most cases, sometimes they really just love teasing me >.>) Guess it's like the saying goes: you hurt the ones you love the most.

SakuraMonsumi

SakuraMonsumi

Aishiteru~~!!

Yeah..My mum wont take hints from other ppl...lucky for you guys you can glare at your parents without being sent to your room. I wanna move out. lol xD

If you aren't remembered, then you never existed.

Sakuraminimotto

Sakuraminimotto

vermilion wolf

Yeah people like that do get annoying after a very short while :sweat: and I don't have the patience for them T_T

'Signature Image'
smile while you still can

angelrhea

angelrhea

<"Little Hime">

well that's pretty sad friend. im glad your dad is back.

well, there are many whom i know but its no use mentioning it.more or less these are people who have no considerations to others. i hope they will change.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Parallax

Parallax

Actively Inactive

I know how you feel. If I was in your place, I'd probably do something violent. Sometimes it takes a little bit of extremities to get it over just to prove you had enough.

No need for violence, just have a good laugh and don't think so much, after all he was just teasing only. I an understand taht your dad stepped over the line which was wrong of him but come to think of it, is it worth getting angry over such small matters? This happens to me all the time haha.

shikigami

shikigami

~chinjun no kami~

sometimes I did that too to my dad< not too often>

but sometimes we need to fight with our family so
we will have an "understand" in our family

don't worry it'll happen to all family life

MiniMog

MiniMog

My.Sweet.Serenity

Hehe, my mom seems to not take hints, either. Even if she is told that what was done was just a joke.

Oh well, guess I'm just one of those people who has an over-serious parent.. unlike some, who have an over-joketive parent. (or parents)

Signature
Avatar, Signature Image and Userpage Layout by k1ru.

Yeah some parents are like that....Even though they may seem annoying but I suppose that parents do this to get closer with their children I mean my dad can get quite annoying but I don't blame him since He works like 24/7 and all so I don't blame him for trying to be closer as a father to his son...Just how I feel...

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.