OODAMA RASENGAN VD BLACK CHIDORI!!!! What's stronger?!!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

IcyBlade

IcyBlade

eXceed Master

Cancel

Hi guys! I think black chidori still stronger lol. Don't y'all think so?

Signature
Ready to shootout! eXceed!
-Rain Lindwurm-

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

Cancel

I dunno if there is a post about this but shrugs...I prefer rasengan~~no matter how much I prefer sasuke over naruto...things are different =3

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

• Aug 14, 2005

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Cancel

Please refrain from making these types of threads it is against the rules and guidelines. The mods and admin feel vs/comparison/favorite threads yield littl discussion value and as such frown upon them

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Cancel

I really feel that Chidori is the undoubtedly stronger one.

It is a true killer/finishing move (Rasengan can be used to just injure, unlike Chidori) and there is a limit to how many Chidori one can summon in one day (there is no limit for Rasengan).

Cheers!

• Aug 14, 2005
Cancel

Rasengan are the most powerful heh because it was the technique that been use by the fourth!! The power is outstanding!!!! I like Rasengan!

• Aug 14, 2005

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Cancel

Quote by SpystreakPlease refrain from making these types of threads it is against the
rules and guidelines. The mods and admin feel vs/comparison/favorite
threads yield littl discussion value and as such frown upon them

I second that but please Spy, no pseudo modding. >_>

And Icy you should state your reason for your opinion not just saying it.

Cancel

chidori....

• Aug 14, 2005

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Cancel

Quote by SpystreakPlease refrain from making these types of threads it is against the rules and guidelines. The mods and admin feel vs/comparison/favorite threads yield littl discussion value and as such frown upon them

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.