Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 HATE letter.. a Cute story - Minitokyo

HATE letter.. a Cute story

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

forte712

forte712

I see the monkey mind...

That is so sweet! I thought the letter was meant for the father, after reading a few lines. After that I thought the letter was meant to use reverse psychology on the father..hahaha

Ii shoubu ni shioze! ~ Maeda Keiji

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

AWw that is so sweet! ^^
Thanks for sharing!

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

I think I ever saw this in my email as a chain letter... It was written that the girl committed suicide because she read the letter and not completing the full letters + the extra comment about reading 1,3,5,etc thingy. (Apparently, the father also didn't read it when he checked the letter.)

Lesson learnt, the extra instruction/disclaimer below letters are important too!!! XD

aog506

~Burn It All~

Sweet and Clever ^^ Thank you for sharing this^^

pamelaho

pamelaho

*iyellowbus...

That's such a sweet letter!! This reminds me of a chinese composition I saw online the other day. (When you read the composition one way, it praises the government, and when you read it the other way, they're all swear words) People can be so *creative* these days!

Signature

Latest Wallpaper: Hidamari no Tami - Vector

mOochaN

A L O N E

awwww.. that is soo clever... so sweet.. ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

Heyy Asta my friend,
How are you doing?
I hope that everything is going fine..i didnt talk to you for a long time..i was busy as well.I think that the poem is very nice.
well...
i hope to talk to you soon
bye bye Asta
take care

flubbar

flubbar

~flubbar~

lolz...this is SO creative!! i am SO gonna show my friend's this letter!! hahaha

niq24

caught in the sun

:) :D :D
awgh!!! thats really sweet..nice!..

signature member of:

Christian-Fellowship
Group Member

Assasins-Fans
Group Member

BunnyWorldDomination
Group Member

BunnyWorldDomination
Group Member

Morphines-Scent
Group Member

Day-Dreamerz
Group Member

MT-Philippines
Group Member

hahaha...
he's very smart..
hahaaha what a cute letter.. hahahaa

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

That was quite clever. I enjoyed it.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

mineharu

mineharu

Mine powahh!

Sugoi!!.. asta the letter is awesome.. ^^
thankx for sharing it with us :)

Signature

That's very cute. I like, a lot. :D

"Everybody needs somebody. So when you are feeling lonely just remember that you could be that somebody that someone needs."

" I Told Him I Was Afraid Of Falling And He Whispered, "I Have Wings." "

Charis

Charis

hmm...

That's soo amazing.. omgosh.. my first time reading a letter like that.. xD

<3Charis

SWEET!!!

Luckster

Luckster

d u a l i t y

Aww that is the sweetest and cutest poem I've read =D

Signature

moonaki

moonaki

relaxxx.......

Oh that is so cute and clever!That's really cute,I kinda figured the words were really good so there has to be catch to it,and the catch was very charming. :)

aydz

Pink goddess

thats a realllyyyyyyyyyyy sweet and smart poem! awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww thats soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 42 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.