Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Show off yer Desktop! - Minitokyo

Show off yer Desktop!

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 72 total items

Quote by otaku16that would be mac

Actually, that would be Windows. Running a Mac OS skin.

Signature Image

Yeah, looks like Windows. Especially w/ the Microsoft Security Center and the Bitcomet in the system tray.

ex-paranoia

pWn3d by Expy

It's windows with a MacOS style :P Probably Panther~
Here are the desktop screenshots from my Desktop, School laptop, and Work laptop~

My real Desktop
Large screen area, icons placed where I need them, and nice background to accompany it :) I especially love the MMD3 Winamp skin ^^. The opacity option works great!
Click here to check out my Desktop's Desktop :S

My School laptop
I love to have things neato, so when I go to school it's different from others', It's an MMD3 shell. :)
Click here to check out my School laptop's Desktop :S

My Work laptop
I also like to have things "in reach" when I'm working, so that navigation bar to the left is VERY handy. And yes as you can see it's widescreen like my school laptop. I like it because it makes my DVD watching alot nicer ^^
Click here to check out my Work laptop's Desktop :S

Hope you guys like it o.O
I change desktops every 3 motnhs or so~ It's been 1 month since the last update :)

uchan

uchan

Mostly Harmless

Im an anti-skin guy (I hate when system resources wasted on non-needed things).

Hers my desktop.

[ My latest wallpapers: Ritsuka <-> ZERO Love v2 <-> Autumn cold night ]
[ Please visit my gallery for high quality and resolution pictures or sign my guestbook.]

Signature Image

Firefox

Hi, I'm your favorite browser

Quote by uchanIm an anti-skin guy (I hate when system resources wasted on non-needed things).

Hers my desktop.

Cool desktop, how do you get those big icons? Lovely wallpaper, btw. :P

uchan

uchan

Mostly Harmless

Quote by Firefox

Quote by uchanIm an anti-skin guy (I hate when system resources wasted on non-needed things).

Hers my desktop.

Cool desktop, how do you get those big icons? Lovely wallpaper, btw. :P

Display Properties > Appearance > Effects > Use large icons

[ My latest wallpapers: Ritsuka <-> ZERO Love v2 <-> Autumn cold night ]
[ Please visit my gallery for high quality and resolution pictures or sign my guestbook.]

Signature Image

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

Quote by TheRavenIsUnSkill

Quote by otaku16that would be mac

Actually, that would be Windows. Running a Mac OS skin.

u are right. i use style xp change the skin only.

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

ex-paranoia

pWn3d by Expy

Hers my desktop.

Actually, the litestep shell, uses alot less ressources than, microsoft's explroer shell. So when I run it, I save up some ressources. And if you're worrying about ressources, I think there's plenty enough to spare a couple of megabytes, and system processing power (which is minimal compared to explorer.exe).

My Desktop ^_^

wall courtesy of Minitokyo =)

Hers my desktop.

Windows skins are not really 'skins', simply replacement bmps for the gui. The native windows guis ARE 'skins' to begin with, so it does nothing to system resources. :D!

Signature Image

Tatsuya

Tatsuya

.: Lonely Chicky:.

Quote by syaowolfMy Desktop ^_^

cool... are u using object dock and desktop X ?

Signature

ps : excuse my poor english

Quote by Tatsuya

That's a Mac.

Signature Image

paied

paied

*blink*

mines here on DA because it's the only place that allows desktop screens (^_^)

TanKilleR

TanKilleR

Manga Fanatic

Quote by Tatsuya

That's a Mac.

No. Thanks X P . Its funny how many cant tell an X P from a MAC, hehe.

Anyway heres mine. X P, yes. Running SuSE at the same time, kawii! For Virtual Machines!

My Screen

Quote by TanKilleR

Quote by Tatsuya

That's a Mac.

No. Thanks X P . Its funny how many cant tell an X P from a MAC, hehe.
Anyway heres mine. X P, yes. Running SuSE at the same time, kawii! For Virtual Machines!
My Screen

Is it? o_o Heh. I shoulda noticed the black nicks on the top menu bar, and the icons by the clock. I got mislead by the icons.

I use virtual machines too, but I prefer Virtual PC. I use 5.0 (before Microsoft bought the program from Connectix). It can run Unreal Tournament inside the machine (better video card emulation in VPC than VMWare. VPC emulates an S3 Trio64 PCI 4 to 8mb video, with DirectX acceleration. Still basic, but better than VMW. VMW emulates a proprietary design card with DirectDraw support only). n_n V

Signature Image

Keitaro08

Keitaro08

Always o_Oing

On my desktop -> http://membres.lycos.fr/jetof/MiciKama.jpg

Sometimes thx Minitokyo
http://membres.lycos.fr/jetof/Bureau270105.jpg

I like my left hidden toolbar
http://membres.lycos.fr/jetof/BureauCrash3.jpg

^_^' !

The histograms are my connexion trafic (thanks ADSL Autoconnect) and the dashboard is from MBM5 ^_^!

o_O Il en existe toujours. Des choses plus importantes que nous-memes et nos reves O_o

TW12T3D

TW12T3D

Anxiously Waiting . . .

hahahahahahohahahahaha im an id10t. how do you change the skins of the taskbar.

Quote by TW12T3Dhahahahahahohahahahaha im an id10t. how do you change the skins of the taskbar.

use a program like WindowBlinds, just google it and you can download a free trial copy, then you get skins from sites like wincustomize.com and others, its fairly straight forward

anyway, my desktop is right here:

http://img163.exs.cx/img163/9903/desktopscreenshot38ah.jpg

zoom in on it to see it all the way
I got the wall off of Minitokyo, done by Nayako (by the way, great wall Nayako, if you see this)

I'm using the WindowBlinds skin Gizmo, which I got off of wincustomize.com, but I'm probably going to change it soon
My only 2 icons on my desktop are behind the taskbar in the screen shot in the bottom right corner (I like to see whatever wall I have in all its glory, not cluttered by icons)

those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music

WinXP can do it without progs, save for maybe StyleXP.

Signature Image

Keitaro08

Keitaro08

Always o_Oing

Go to "properties" ...

o_O Il en existe toujours. Des choses plus importantes que nous-memes et nos reves O_o

Looks like everyone's showing his/her music player too, so I put it that to the top :)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v338/Bonci/desktop.jpg
I never put any icons on my desktop, they hide the beautiful wallpaper :) Although I just can't get lost of this recycle bin :S

Makhan

Makhan

Eccentric Angel

I'm currently using a school computer, so I don't exactly have access to my own desktop. I can show the wall paper I'm using, though... and it's not like it's much different, seeing as how the only thing showing on my desktop is my hard drive and the menu. ^^

Cute little Demon Overlord!

Signature
New Wallpapers: Monochrome Etude
Und wenn du lange in einen Abgrund blickst, blickt der Abgrund auch in dich hinein.

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

well, i'm used for a long time this one...
http://mx.geocities.com/zhiriuz/111.jpg

but, then because i like to change it... i do this one... ^^
http://mx.geocities.com/zhiriuz/555.jpg

::Click Me::

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 72 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.