Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What colour are your eyes? - Minitokyo

What colour are your eyes?

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 135 total items

Mine are pure black...many people love it.

My eyes are light brown with (believe it or not) a small patch at the bottom about 3 milimeters of light aqua sitting just below my black iris thingo

Epyon

Epyon

Carlo

hazel

VindicatoR

VindicatoR

Greato!

Bright Blue eyes. :)

sukumei

sukumei

Running A Critiquing Service

Brown eyes ppl

I would like to run a friendly critiquing service for Minitokyo artists. I will try to make my opinions professional and defiantly unbiased although i will speak ideas for the general public. Critiquing service MT thread

black

SekiRyuu

airsoft addict

green

have i posted in this thread before? o well

Signature
	Imagehttp://chatairsoft.com/images/zoom/TIYCVS/MP5Jsig.jpg[/sigimg]

Gizoku

Gizoku

Hopeless Romantic

=-= unfourtounatly for me I have the usual brown.

Charmaynard

Charmaynard

The Best Part Of Waking Up

Mine are so brown to where they're almost black, but not totally black. To my dismay.

Try The Lizard, You'll Love It.

Quite a dark shade of brown...how boring.

mine are blue, but they are have a dark ring around the edge, aswell as yellow flecks in them, that you can't notice unless I'm in the appropriate light.
Like this: (these are not my eyes...)
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v315/sananeth/eyes.jpg

If everybody knows just who you are, then your walk on role becomes a major part. Have you ever attempted to be yourself? When everybody wants you to be someone else... Going up and down and back again..

zimmer

zimmer

uk.myspace.com/zairidesign

~light brown~
=)

just your ordinary brown eyes... :D

5hoe

5hoe

illusi0n

I have Dark Brown =/

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 135 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.