Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 if you could make your own angel .. - Minitokyo

if you could make your own angel ..

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

Mitsu

Mitsu

-Lost Life-

Wasnt that me.........ahh!! j.k

Quote by skunkiemm..my angel would probably look like Kaji from NGE and then i would probably have sex with him. alot. Alot of sex, lol...with my angel Kaji <3 ^_^; Is that a appropriate answer??

hmm.......-.- I would of too but swicth into a dark evile hot chick.....wee.=X But not all the time like skunkie will.lol. *Falls*

Signature

//\\Z//\\ // >>//<< ```/___ (( -))

Ardith

Ardith

white flame

a perfect bishounen angel with feathery white wings and flowing hair, strong and kind and has superpowers.... ^-^

Magi606

The Divine

Hmmm....She'd have to be cute and cheerful. Aside from that I'd either want her to have deep blue/purple hair, and/or eyes that are 2 different colors...I dunno why but I really like how that looks. Her abilities would be to keep me out of trouble and regenerate my wounds lol

I am the Alpha and the Omega, The First and the Last, The Beginning and the End.

"Some people say I have an ego problem...but that is no way to talk to a god." ~Me

A handsome guy with white wings and makes me laugh. He would also make me feel good about myself in any situation.

Kizuna

Kizuna

Look at this!

Quote by keigoi no need perfectioni just need someone who can be loved and that my angle^_^

I want a perfect angel! :D

DarkSith

DarkSith

Fate Testarossa Fan

I think I would like to have an angel who looks like Walkyure :p (from UFO Princess Walkyure)

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

my angel...hm...either I would make myslf the angel or...my angel would be a guy....and he would be like...Tooya from ayashi no ceres...or...kyo-kunf from fruits basket. ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

to fly =P

Hmmm an angel that looks like Hikari from "This beautiful and ugly world" and she would have a bright smile all the time, no need of special powers with a good smile hehe ^^

ATHF

ATHF

Master Shake

aaaaangels huh? My angel would have no wings, cuz they just look really big and in the way, but flying would still be no problemo! wouldn't matter what sex the angel was either.....and powers.....well flying of course, even though no wings.....it would have an ominous aura around it as well, using it's inner force to command the powers of the heavens to smite anyone or anything that stands in the way of truth and righteousness! wouldn't matter what sex really....it would also have a sword, forged in the infinite power of the God(s). *cheer* go angel go! :)

Laslty, my angel would have some sort of purpose.....not just cleansing evil or anything like that....maybe kicking Jay Leno's arse! *snicker*.....>____<.....*think* naw it would be something more diabolic, like awaking humans to become angels (a.k.a. killing them) so they can serve in battle agaisnt some giant power or something....lots of side stories and stuff....my angel comes pre-packaged with its own anime series! *wink*

ATHF - #1 in the hood, G

"Nunc lento sonitu dicunt, morieris" - Believe, for in every dominion it rules supreme.

Signature Image
Come back here, Assramath0r!

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.