Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you have played japanese hgame? - Minitokyo

Do you have played japanese hgame?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

The japanese hgames are very good,the girls in them are all very sexy.I have played many,do you have?Are the most members American? I come from China.

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

Nah... girls only made up of pixels don't turn me on.

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

haha,tele-fragd
your header is a girl that was making love,intersting!

Well I do, but I am not from USA, those people usually think this games are for loosers, specially the LSG (Love Simulating Games), but I like the ones with good story, their like an interactive anime. I think my favorite hgame I have played so far is Comic Party or maybe Shigetsutan Tsukihime

Signature

I've played some of them but only a few i considered to be entertaining. Most are just too much for me.

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

I played a lot of them! I try to play everyone I get but only with english translation cause I don't understand japanese!

I don't knw why but the one I lekede best is an old one named: "3 Sister Story"!!

Bye

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone
else one day you'll break
and you won't stop till the last bone!

BoneyCork

BoneyCork

Oshibori

Not really.
They all follow the same tedious pointing and clicking with no actual thinking.

Id like to play one of the more modern ones though, that come on like 4 discs in full 3d...

Signature

Bored? Read this.
Ok now find something else to do.

Try Brave Soul. Really fun but can get tedious.

Not many, but i've played all the series of illusion game(including A-ga and Bikou 3) , worst play but best pictures and movies ^_^ I'm living near by you, he he, I'm from Viet Nam.

Ray1618

Ray1618

Sega Slave

Only tried a gameboy game once with a sucky translation ..
would like to try somehting for xbox or Dreamcast only my Japanese sucks to hard for me to understand what to do I think.
I'm from Holland (europe) btw

can't enjoy them cuz i don't understand them XO

i've played sexy beach 2 lately hehhe. another one is biko 2. i thought divi-dead was pretty cool too.

Sh0rT0nE

Ecchi King XD

haha ask me what i haven't played...mostly all english translated...tryin to get lovers grrr...98.4%!! and no freakin seeds grrrrrrrr lol

Quote by gogglesi've played sexy beach 2 lately hehhe. another one is biko 2.

Hey I have been looking for those two games, I got Biko 3 and Battle Raper, also 3D hgames like those, although I dont play them much, they are good material for changing

Signature

Kizuna

Kizuna

Look at this!

I've never liked them mainly b/c of how little thought is put into each of them. Like every girl is just begging to mindlessly jump into your pants. Nobody ever seems to use protection either. What about aids!!? what about aids!!? O_o

Bikou 3,sexy beach 2

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

I played loads o them but chain is still the best out there.

cloud811

cloud811

Keitaro Sohma

oh boy...where to start? i'll list some but not all......true love, paradise hieght 1 & 2......gloria.....star platnuim(which is acculty a realy fun game, not including the H).....X-change 1.....dangerous toys....and alot fo otehr ones. hey, anybody got a good dl link for this?

Haven't played any.

cloud811

cloud811

Keitaro Sohma

aww u should try, fun. Most of then suck accltyu....only reason we play are for the pictures.....its hard to acculty find a fun Hgame, such as star platnuim

I've bought 2 new games of Angle Smile, that : Private Nurse and Heart de Roomate. Games aren't good but stories are fine.

Nightbat1707

Nightbat1707

Pilgrimage in the Dark

I have played them alot
I like their story-- mostly it is really just a comedy game
either answer U choose she will always get upset
Ex
Situation : Cheer her for she is about to die soon
Answer
1-grab her bun! 2-It can't be help......

<----after that U 'll get beaten by her anyway

example game 's name.
X-change 2
Come see me tonight
Kana ~little sister ~
etc.
--They are Fully Translate in English--

Pilgrimage in the Dark 1707
Signature Image

Nightbat1707

Nightbat1707

Pilgrimage in the Dark

I have played them alot
I like their story-- mostly it is really just a comedy game with a little fan service
either answer U choose she will always get upset
Ex
Situation : Cheer her for she is about to die soon
Answer
1-grab her bun! 2-It can't be help......

<----after that U 'll get beaten by her anyway

example game 's name.
X-change 2
Come see me tonight
Kana ~little sister ~
etc.
--They are Fully Translate in English--

Pilgrimage in the Dark 1707
Signature Image

Zdenek

Zdenek

Bye bye~

I've played a lot of them, mainly those "hardcore" ones. English versions, of course. Do you know WC? It's entertaining, but my friends keep telling me it's gross.

OMG...liek I've bean banned cuz I'm n idiot. DUH ARMY GAME R0X0RZ!!1!!!!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.