Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have you seen the movie of the "Rahxephon" - Minitokyo

Have you seen the movie of the "Rahxephon"

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Have you seen the movie of the "Rahxephon" ,I have seen,I think it is good.

It sUX! It is NOTHiNG compared to the series. Those who havent seen the series most likely will have no idea whats going on, and those who have seen the series should be disgusted by the changes they made. This is one movie that shouldnt have been made.

PS sorry for my bad english.

AceGunman

AceGunman

*hums*

Hm, Isn't that OVA or what ever it is the one you got when you bought the game? Can't clearly remember though >_<

no there was an actual movie, i didnt think it was too bad. it was a nice recap and retelling of the show. i actually enjoyed it since i got to see the show in a different way and got some extra footage as well. but yea, its quite useless to watch if you havent seen the show. but then again, thats like with most movies that spawn from anime shows, ex. End Of Eva, Nadesico, Initial D, etc. the only exception i can tihnk of is Cowboy Bebop since it can be watched without any prior watching and still be enjoyed.

Wow, there's a Rahxephon OVA? What's it mostly about? Does it continue from the series?

Anime Villains are just so cool!
Long Live Anime!
Anime Forever!

Quote by fr0gg3rthose who have seen the series should be disgusted by the changes they made.

The plot revelations and new footage made up for it though.

I don't know... I was more moved by the movie's ending than I was the series. The 'kick in the face' that was the subway scene (Where Ayato seems to realize for a moment that Haruka is Mishima) should have, imho, been in the series... But when I really think about it, that would have cut a bit of mystery of what the rrelation of Haruka and Mishima was. Over all, I really enjoyed the movie.

When you stop to think about it, the movie and the series are like two sides to a coin. The series is shown from Ayato's point of view, then the movie flips it over to Haruka's.

i liked it because it was like the big 180 degree moment at the end of The Sixth Sense, only it was done throughout the entire film. I was like, "oh, so that's what happened...".

Dreadwing

Dreadwing

The Shadows...

I didn't like, If you didn't get it when you watch the series then I don't know but it's just nothing is new nothing drawn diff or anythings its exatly the same stuff just a bit more sense added just like a big recap which I hate if it was a ep I don't like the ending either bc its diff The series had a happier ending...

Darkness and light forever they fight.....

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.