Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Requesting immediate IP ban on spammer(s) - Minitokyo

Requesting immediate IP ban on spammer(s)

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Upon checking the boards, I noted a certain retarded member going by the handle "asssholes" - http://asssholes.minitokyo.net/ have been spamming the boards. My apologies for my choice of words but I don't think any other description fits the behaviour of this member.

This member may be using other handles and frankly speaking, his actions of spamming the boards with multiple nonsensical threads have been most irritating, utterly retarded & an utter, utter waste of bandwidth.

Can any one of the admins/mods do an IP permban on this retard?

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

IP add can be changed. The only thing sensible is ISP ban but that won't sit out well with other MT members who are using the same ISP.

ZeroDegress

ZeroDegress

Alisha's Cuteish

im not sure on this so im asking cant the mods or admins of the site just revoke any membership being setup and or being used by the email address he is using and the personal information he gives during the sign up?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Quote by white-zeroIP add can be changed. The only thing sensible is ISP ban but that
won't sit out well with other MT members who are using the same ISP.

Can we perhaps lodge an official complaint with the ISP & request the ISP to monitor the account?

Quote by ZeroDegressim not sure on this so im asking cant the mods or admins of the site
just revoke any membership being setup and or being used by the email
address he is using and the personal information he gives during the

Well, he can always register in another account & carry out that disgusting behaviour over and over again. That's why I'm requesting an IP permban. white-zero already mentioned on ISP permban but that would affect other members.

Btw, I noticed that he seems trying to provoke flames from other members. That's purely trollish behaviour. So, I would also request the members here: please don't feed the troll. He seems to enjoy it so just ignore him.

Quote from http://community.groupee.com/groupee/forums/a/tpc/f/2311048/m/35310645763/r/36210028763

Quote by Aantares

Posted July 13, 2005 03:52 PM

Three years? S/he's a piker! Wink

I've been dealing with small gaggle of cretins since 1993... first on the proprietary (pre-Internet access for all) online system I was a bulletin board leader with, then on the ISP they morphed into as their Communities Manager, and now on my personal web site.

Eeach time they come back like a bad yeast infection --hot, itchy and wanting to steal focus from the rest of my Members and their Aantares experience-- and each time I wind up spending a couple of days tracking IP usage, banning, not approving new registrations, changing usernames (anyone permanently banned from my site has " (rip)" appended to their username & I change their login password, too) and more or less just staying a step or two ahead of 'em.

At this point in our looooong history, I think this guy does it because he enjoys the tradition more than anything else. I mean, it's not like he's ever accomplished anything.

When I went to a donation-based site, he even offered to send me a not-insignificant check to, as he put it, pay his way for the troubles he's caused me over the years. LOL!

You can try calling your ISP about this issue, they may have the technology to do this.

Signature

Quote by Volrath77Btw, I noticed that he seems trying to provoke flames from other members. That's purely trollish behaviour. So, I would also request the members here: please don't feed the troll. He seems to enjoy it so just ignore him.

So glad someone said it. They keep doing it because they want people to flame him/her. Drama, I'll tell you. Now even MT getting hit with it.

Signature
+I like Celestial backgrounds++Proud Member Of DNAngel Fans++Member Of Loving Ayashi-no-Ceres+
Wings-Lovers
KaleidoStar-4-ever

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

IP address are rather easily changed, what needs to be in place is to ban that particular subnet.

as you can see, Osiris ip banned coolassdick, and jackassripper got banned and he immediately signed up as asshole and continued to spam
and by their behavior, it is rather a good guess that coolassdick=asshole=jackassripper

here is the time frame
jackassripper got banned 10 hours ago
coolassdick got banned 8 hours ago
cuurently spamming is asshole

they all have an ass in their names, also their age all shows up as 99 years old
remember mini2? it could be related to him
mini2.minitokyo.net

Firefox

Hi, I'm your favorite browser

I have just notified Nuriko and Sheqel of this. I hope one of them takes action soon.

Quote by asssholehi ummmm want can i say i do this to a lot web sites well if ip ban i
gonna do something even worse dont have to belive me K have a nice day
and with the lagg in the web site its gonna hurt

reall are one arnt you just as your name suggest. the onyl way you can get any joy out of life is to mess up others passtimes. You are a sade sad individual getting off on going to forums then spamming loads then with threats of doing something worse. i aint saying that you wont attemp something worse i believe you will. But just think for ammoment there area ahell of alot of people who come on this forum as well as a hell of alot of knowlegable people who may/mayneot (i would say they do) when it comes to ip scaning and s i am sure a hell of alot who know the admin. THe computer wizes on here no doubtly could easily do worse to you than what ya could maybe do to them. they could get all the info they wanted from you you quite easily by accesing your computer. this is no threat but more of some important information that you may want to take into consideration.

Signature Image

sad, sad little man. maybe one day you wil realise just what an idiot you are. you are just as bad as the people who walk upto someone in the sreet and beat the hel out of the. both that and what you do have not point, no real reason to do so. this most probly they only way you get atention and thats why you do it

Signature Image

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

Quote by asssholeok one secc help meee a really srryyy that i dont care cuz i use someone else comp so dont care wiatt dont care

if we ban your subnet, then you better travel very very far or sign up for another internet service provider

lunar-angel

Wandering Angel

I really don't like this person... he/she flammed me and a bunch of my friends.... I don't want anyone to deal with this person and their rude additude
there's another thread going around about how everyone should just ignore him... I hope poeple read it ~a**holes~

screenlooker

screenlooker

master chief's real face

good thing this person got banned
and there is no way a 99 year old would be that immature

Godfrey of Ibelin: Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.

Man l have a bad feeling that he might reregester and start spaming again.
Lets hope that don't happend.

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

so what is preventing him from signing up yet another account

Quote by hiddensnakehandsso what is preventing him from signing up yet another account

good question as you dont need a valid e-mail address when signing up so he could make multiple accounts plus he said he didnt care much since he was on someone else computer just goes to show how self centred he is. anyways i gonna say no more and just for get tis idiot.

Signature Image

Don't worry, if he spams every site s/he can goes on.
One day it's not just a ban, but a lock down. A real lock down,
similar to that guy who was sentence to 9 years in jail for spamming.

Hope that d***A** smuck gets 99 years in jail for being a plutonic dillhole!

Signature

screenlooker

screenlooker

master chief's real face

the best thing that you can do is ignore him

Godfrey of Ibelin: Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.