Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 SUZUKA anyone? Talk about suzuka the anime - Minitokyo

SUZUKA anyone? Talk about suzuka the anime

Tagged under Suzuka

page 1 of 1 22 total items

ZzDominozZ

I do what i can :D

Well episode 6 came out yeterday and yamato asked suzuka out at fantasy land , Guess what happend, he got shot down befor he even knew what hit him haha poror guy.

So any comments aobut hte series , what do you htink is gona happen next?

Signature

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

GOH, no spoilers!!!!!
i just downloaded Suzuka 6, gonna watch it after lunch today

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Hmm, I was planning to watch it tomorrow.

ZzDominozZ

Oh SOrry guy i f i knew i would of kept quite but anyways wathc it then oppinionize all you can (i know its not a real word ^_^' )

Signature

Huh?? Is Suzuka already on anime? I never known.

I used to read manga only.

Hmm....I watched the first two episodes, but it seemed too much like a Love Hina knock-off for my taste. The only main difference i could see was the fact that Suzuka was an athlete. Maybe I didn't give it enough of a chance, but I don't really have the time to give it a chance now with school starting and all. I'll barely have time for my current shows :(

i only read the manga...T___T

Is the manga better then the anime, just like Love Hina....

Personally I love the anime - haven't read any of the manga (as far as I know it's only in japanese or is it out in english ??). I don't think it's like Love Hina - though you perhaps can see a bit of Narusegawa in Suzuka I think there are many basic differenties - for instance LH got a whole bunch of girls while there is mainly focus on the realationship between Suzuka and Yamato - at least so far. I might just be sentimental but so far Suzuka definitely belongs among my favourites .. I would very much like to read the manga as well though :d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

i think the anime is ok, i liked episode 6 and felt so sorry for poor yamato :<

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Quote by DipsetAnthemHmm....I watched the first two episodes, but it seemed too much like a
Love Hina knock-off for my taste. The only main difference i could see
was the fact that Suzuka was an athlete. Maybe I didn't give it enough
of a chance, but I don't really have the time to give it a chance now
with school starting and all. I'll barely have time for my current
shows :(

yea those are my thoughts too... perhaps i'll watch a couple more episodes, but i don't really have the time now with school starting back up and all...

Signature Image

Quote by Guybrush19Personally I love the anime - haven't read any of the manga (as far as I know it's only in japanese or is it out in english ??). I don't think it's like Love Hina - though you perhaps can see a bit of Narusegawa in Suzuka I think there are many basic differenties - for instance LH got a whole bunch of girls while there is mainly focus on the realationship between Suzuka and Yamato - at least so far. I might just be sentimental but so far Suzuka definitely belongs among my favourites .. I would very much like to read the manga as well though :d:d:d:d:d:d:d:d

yea, your r right. i think suzuka is a lot whole different from love hina, it was kind of sad that he got shut down, well personaly i believe suzuka full in love with him, i think suzuka has a bf in her hometown. and she doesn't want to cheat on him or anything. that's why she shut him down.... just my thoughts, may be possible spoilers... =.=

ZzDominozZ

I think its cause that picture she has of the guy taht looks like yamato was her bf(don't know what happend to him died broke up left for sports training) and he looks alot like yamato so maybe shes not ready yet for daitign adn plsu the first person to ask her out is a guy that looked liek her old bf.

OR that guy is ashaina's brother that also was a runner but died in a n accident and its kinda creepy for her and so on... blah blah blah I wante episode 7 now!!!

Signature

Quote by ZzDominozZOR that guy is ashaina's brother that also was a runner but died in a n accident and its kinda creepy for her and so on... blah blah blah I wante episode 7 now!!!

mm, dont agree, suzaka seem so shy and etc in that pic, don't think she have to act that way next to her brother right? =/

Only on chapter 1 for manga... and comparing chapter 1 to episode 1, the manga seems better.

agree manga usually are much better..
well atleast for non action manga hehehe...

yea, manga pwnzz! There's something about it that makes eveything 'better'

WHR DU GET MANGA 4rm?

believe it or not I dreamt about this series without know anything about it. That what made me watch it.

Aparrently it turn out to be a decent series except it turned out to be one of those series where everything went "splended" in the end and everyones happy!

I was thinking that suzuka and yamato would get together in the beginning and we get to see how their relationship develops, something like karekano. In my opinion that would of been better a storyline, as the story goes on more and more of suzuka background will be revealed while having a relationship with yamato. Then, maybe - this is my way of how this could turn out to be a great drama - suzuka is actually going out with yamato because he reminded him of tsuda and things happen between them. Yamato, seeing how Suzuka is going out with him because of Tsuda, they break up. Sometime, some how later they got back together, hell im not a writer but this what i thought of to make it more dramatic and less typical guy-gets-girl-in-the-end storyline. Anyways it wasn't too bad story wise, everything else was poor imo.

damn!... the anime end but the manga still continues, i hope there's some more series for the anime

@ZeroGravity
Maybe you're opinion was very dramatic
hahaha...
i think that after suzuka go to overseas than yamato find a new girl and then fall in love with her.. hahahaha i love this kind of story

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

i'm a bit annoyed by suzuka, never clear on her feelings... i still prefer Honoka over her....and i recommend you people read the manga

Signature

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.