Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you see Japanese cartoon - Minitokyo

Do you see Japanese cartoon

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Because I am not American,so I do not know if you like japanese cartoon,in my country,many cartoon is japanesse cartoon,can you answer my question?

*thud*

This whole place is dedicated, in one way or another, to japanese animation.

So yah, we love it :D

Signature Image

Hi libowei, well if you didn't know, Japanese Cartoons/Japanese Animation is referred to as Anime. Japanese Comics are called Manga. Well, you can assume that everyone who posts here is defintely an avid Anime and Manga fan. :)

Anime Villains are just so cool!
Long Live Anime!
Anime Forever!

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Definitely everyone....

Anime is our way of life...

Signature

Ghai

Ghai

Xullreyvias

i cannot imagine my life without it....

satan123

satan123

Supreme ruler of HELL

of course i like it..i've spent so much money on it....

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

anime and manga rulz.. :nya:

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

sakurasuki

sakurasuki

rakuen

zettai suki nano. of course! it's the best.

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Wow, this thread really got brought back from the dead. However, it's really serves no constructive purpose (asking if people in an anime art community like anime), so I'm going to close it.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.