Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 s-CRY-ed - Minitokyo

Tagged under s-CRY-ed

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

suraanzume3000

Sabaku no Gaara

has anybody seen it? kazuma's so cool with that arm! and at times it's confusing but it's cool!

Gaara of the Desert...

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

i did i like his arm thats sweet!! yup i watch it ts pretty cool

Quote by suraanzume3000has anybody seen it? kazuma's so cool with that arm! and at times it's confusing but it's cool!

Yeah But I like the Turquise Haired Girl that works for holy and that other little girl that kazuma watches out for

Signature Image
"Do you exist? If dreams and computers exist and they are so smart how are you sure that you arent just a dream? Or what if your still in a dream and youve never woken up? And why havent you stopped trying to live? As life and time exist you see good times and bad. If you become succesful odds are your crussing someone else. If you are to mate all you are doing is passing on the burden of life. So why is it so important to keep living?"

it was really a good anime. It was bacause of scryed that i started to watch gundam seed.

Signature

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

Quote by sylph04

Quote by suraanzume3000has anybody seen it? kazuma's so cool with that
arm! and at times it's confusing but it's cool!

Yeah But I like
the Turquise Haired Girl that works for holy and that other little girl
that kazuma watches out for

Ya mean Sherrice or something like that? The little girl is Kanami. I totally detested Kazuma- I thought we was one of the most annoying main characters ever. I got so tired of his constant shouting. Straight Cougar is awesome.

Signature Image

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

Yeah I see it evrey Saturday It's pretty cool! ;)

suraanzume3000

Sabaku no Gaara

s-CRY-ed is so cool!! i love ryuho! ....xd he's a bishie :D

Gaara of the Desert...

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Yeah it's a pretty cool anime. Missed an episode though and now I'm totally lost OX

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Snow-Hime

Snow-Hime

I am NOT a GIRL.......

I really like Kazuma alter and ryuhou alter the second form(the Dargon) is really kool..................... man ................can someone tell me what the name of that girl that Kazuma taking careoff the girl with an alter that can seed the future I think......................I watch scryed a few years ago so I don't remember much ^_^'

Signature
+I can't REWRITE my past......+
+But I can REWRITE my future....... +

girls name is kanami... yea i got the box set.... i knew it was supposed to be good, but it still surprised me ^_^

Firebomb

Anime Lover

im watching it right now. i just have a couple of eps left. kanami has an awesome altar power! so does kazuma and Ryuhou.

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

I's priety good Tokyopop is making scryed magna

Silverwolf12

Silverwolf12

Ed's love

I's priety good Tokyopop is making scryed magna
" Do what she says Ed, drink the dumb milk." Al FMA

Kira-sama

Kira-sama

Im called a cow

i watch it all the time and i think its DAMN cool. ryuho with that alter thing and kazuma with that giant arm. +kazuma swears all the time and that adds some hailarity!

Signature
"you are the lowest form of life, you are not any human fucking being, you're nothing but unorganized grab-astic pieces of amphibian SHIT!"-Full Metal Jacket

Windir

Black Metal Warrior

Yeah it's a good anime. It's like the Japanese version of X-men. ;)

A desert demon shall die by drops of rain and feed the lost soul with its poisoned blood

-Knjaz Varggoth

I love it it is an awesome and fun to watch anime. I like kazuma but I also like Ryuhou and that other purple hair guy that the green balls float around him yea he's cool too.

http://www.emania.de/page/anime/infos/scryed-Dateien/image017.jpg

Signature

"All the while we thought you were a brilliant strategist when really you've just been a lucky fool." - Kurama

*Referring to Sanzo, said with a lisp* "It's nice to see he's getting in touch with his feminine side."- Gojyo

Ryoki-san

Ryoki-san

multum in parvo-ore no ichiru

Ryuhou is so cool i like his alter Kazuma's is cool too i watch the show every Saturday. My friends
dont realliy like it but they watch it and endure for my sake they seem to have been trying
to get into it and watching it even without me
Yeah the guy with the floating balls! He's awesome

Signature
dont cut off your own arm just to spite me
sig frm saku

Yann

Yann

Twisted game of love

i love the upgrade that kazuma got

I love that anime.
I cried at the end.
My favorite was Cougar`s power0incredible speed.
With that power i wouldn`t waste any time :)

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

This post is considered spam considering there is a post exactly like this that is not to old. Only a couple of weeks behind the creation of this one.

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

beethoven

beethoven

darkness

s.CRY.ed Ruls i mean its the best anime i've seen in awile (new not been watching sense came out)

Only in the dark of your soul can you reveal the light of your heart" Stephen Penton
Signature

EsunaMeggy

EsunaMeggy

Bubbly and Eccentric

My favorite character's Asuka even though I think his alter's pretty lame.

Tragedy is when I cut my finger. Comedy is when you fall into an open sewer and die.
-Mel Brooks

its cool

okayillgonow

okayillgonow

Never tolerate oppression...

That's probably 1 of THE BEST anime's I know! It just rox!!

''From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need.'' (Karl Marx)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.