Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I llike Ayumi Hamasaki 's song - Minitokyo

I llike Ayumi Hamasaki 's song

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Ayumi Hamasaki is the most popular pop star,her song......oh,nice,good,i like very much,do you have heart her song,and dose anyone like?

Celessa

Retired Moderator

Celessa

Okaerinasai - Welcome Home

I just had 7 of her CDs yesterday, bought from Japan - its being shipped to my house right now.

The Albums Are:

A Song For XX
LOVEppears
Duty
A Best
I Am
Rainbow
Memorial Address

Top that off with my other CDs and I have 15 in total. This rocks! lol - I almost got the whole set.

"No matter where you go, no matter how tough life may be, just remember that always in your heart, you will still be loved."

Signature

Ayamael

Ayamael

yumemitai

i love her songs... especially her most recent ones... Memorial Address (my definite favorite), I Am, About You, Because of You... and so on... it would be way too long to male a list of all my favorite songs from her lol

EXPECT

EXPECT

Over Soul

i'm fans of ayu.... i have all albums with her but... i don't have " ourselves". T_T please.....help me....

I like Ayu also ( I am a guy actually ^_^' ) Yhe song Hanabi,Trust and other I like it very
much...wierd isn'it? a guy like Ayumi...

I like Ayu too. Her videos are wonderful. But I like her old stuff more than the newer songs she's put out

-Gamer-

G for Game

i like her songs

Signature
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regardless of what happnes our lives are finite we all know we will grow old and, someday our lives will end, thats why we try so hard to live each day to the fullest thats why we keep stubling on by trial and error but, it isnt just for ourselves its so we can leave some sign posts for the people following our footsteps
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

yay!! I love her songs too! Listening to her singing really brightens my days up.

happianime

happianime

May all your dreams come true!

i like her songs too! I like the songs Step YOU, Moments, and Alterna. If you listen to her songs to much then it gets boring. I still like Ayumi Hamasaki!!

Always approach with a smile!

raysgirl20032000

Athrunzpet

i like her songs tooo ..
every song sounds so good .......................]

*'~!~"**'~!~'**'~!~"**'~!~'*
Signature Imagehttp://yixue.66ip.com/tou14.gif[/sigimg]

Lots of Ayumi fans... Me too!

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

Linda9122

Linda9122

Ain't He Cute?!

I love her songs! I have her Best album, I think 2001? Her songs are so cool! She's different from other Japanese female singers

Signature

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.