Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you think of Love Hina? - Minitokyo

What do you think of Love Hina?

Tagged under Love Hina

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next » 169 total items

Kaoru-San

Kaoru-San

Banana Goddess

Personally, it's one of my absoulute favorites XD (did i spell that right?) I know it's really popular and such, but that's because it has such a great plot ^^ Well anyways, do you prefer the manga or the anime? I like both, but if ya wanna see the anime you should read the manga first they leave out a few things >_<

No matter who you are, if you have a dream youre striving for and it sees impossible to accomplish, as long as you at least try, then it doesn't matter if you make it or not. Because deep down you know you gave it a shot. - Naru Narusegawa| Love Hina
Signature
|Female-Ecchi-Fans|Love Hina-Fans|Girls Only Shoujo Ai|
|Stop Bunnies|Chibi-Fest|Nippon-Foods|

it was one of my favorites too, even ended up buying the entire manga series ^_^ since i heard that the manga was better than the anime

Signature Image

musicgenerator

i'am what i'am

i laughed so hard when i saw this, best part when the boy got the shit kicked out of him by the chicks which happened like every 5min. LOL

I adore anime though manga isn`t as cool for me =) Must agree with Kaoru-San, this serie has great plot and even better humour. =D

TurtleEmperor

TurtleEmperor

full-time slacker

Love Hina was my first manga. I liked it a lot. But the anime was very disappointing.

Signature Image
thank May-sama for the siggy ^_^

where i live since today i cant buy complete manga, but i must say manga is better for me,it got better humor and little different story,but whatever i Love Love Hina:D

littlejonny100

Retired Moderator

littlejonny100

Rusty Slave

My first anime and was great.....i then went out and it also become my first manga :D The anime is great but the manga seems so much funnier for some reason, i guess i like the manga more

"Do upon others as they would do upon you......except do it sooner, more often and better! "

It was very good. I really liked it when I first saw the anime and manga. But now, there are some that are better.

I like it a lot. It was one of my favorites.
The manga is 1000x better than the anime.

Signature

I loved the manga very much, so I bought all 14 volumes.
But the anime was very disapointing, it was cool till the okinawa trip. After that, only ep 22 and 25 were good.

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

Love Hina is good but i don't like the ecchi parts! >_<

Live to Love, Love to Live~~
Signature

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Its a good series but the ending was stupid >__<

Signature Image

I was good when I watched it before. But now, the theme of it is overused due to the countless other titles with the same idea; 1 guy surrounded by tons of women.

UltraMarine

UltraMarine

Detective Prince

Its my all time favorite series (manga only). Its the only series I had ever read more than 4 times a year so far. I just love the romantic antics between Keitaro and Naru.

Signature

It's a good show with touching storyline. Naru's constant (and repetitive) punching of Keitaro is still quite acceptable too.

It is of the few animes I was able to watch more than once (some filler episodes i skipped parts of though)
It really has everything, comedy, romance, ecchi ..
Even the manga, you might laugh out louad while reading it.

Knives

Knives

Sleepy

I prefer the anime :P

Its just easier to understand and what not,

LimitlessDreams

Constantly Dreaming

Love Hina was one of the earlier anime I watched, and one of the first few mangas that I read completely. Both the anime and manga were really good, in story and comedy. However, sometimes I think some part of the ecchi was a been overdone. >_<

Signature Image

DragNviper13

DragNviper13

Pervert King

Its one of the best manga i have i think its very funny. Some of my fav. char. are all the girls except shinobu, seta, and hitani

its awesome funny, poor poor Keitaro, he really needs to watch his step LOL! but good manga, anime isn't that bad although the sub is better than the dub

Hakukuroneko

Hakukuroneko

White Black Cat

Love Hina was my first manga, and also my first animation I owned. of course its one of the best!! ^_^

Signature Image
Thanks Sumomo for the Sig :)
"If Life deals you a bad hand...cheat" (GTO)
"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid how to smoke, he'll be happy for a whole shortened life time." (GTO)

One of the first few animes I watched a long time ago. Although there were a lot of fillers I stilled loved the Series, Christmas, Spring, and Again. I liked it so much that I also read the manga. I liked how the manga concluded everything, recommended if you really liked the series =).

I love it!
It's so funny and the characters are sooooo cute! *___*

Even if I do just read the manga, cause the anime is so expensive >>

endsoftheworld99

endsoftheworld99

Free and Unfettered

I LOVE it sooo muchh!! It took me on an emotional rollercoaster it was so good! And it really got me thinking about some things too. Love, Life, haha that sorta stuff. Annywayysss I LOVE IT!!

Signature Image

~ I am free, unfettered, and without a care in this world which revolves around love, beauty, freedom and life ~

page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 8 Next » 169 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.