Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you think of Love Hina? - Minitokyo

What do you think of Love Hina?

Tagged under Love Hina

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 169 total items

Its soo funny...I laugh and laugh when I read it-and I read it a lot :)
but anime is just not as good as manga

i saw the whole series a while ago but its still definetly one of my favorities. very very funny series.

It's one of my favourites. It's hilarious :).
I've bought because it is still a good manga serie. (my first manga)

I really love it, but at the same time I think the manga is much better than the anime. I somehow disliked that the plot in the anime ended up becoming quite 'vague' - though compared to other anime's taking the same issue up it does quite well ^^'

another issue I like better about the manga is that it just got soo much more material than the anime of course - in other words - more of LH, not to mention that the ending of the manga is terrific while LH never 'really' ends (LHA excluded)

daisukeniwa05

daisukeniwa05

Self-taught artist

^^.. haha .. love the series.. read it before i stared at it. anime was a bit of a disappointment.. but the manga was like a bomb that had a very short fuse. . literally-- it blew me away..

Rizov

Rizov

Just wasting time...

Great anime and one of the first ones I really enjoyed. I have friends that dislike anime but love Love Hina.

Signature

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

:D i love love hina.. it's a very nice anime.. >_<
very funny.. i like both the manga and anime.. ^^

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

all I can say is that It's a very very nice anime. Amazing. ^_^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

K3iTaroM4A1

muh ^^

one of my longtime fav`s, i own all manga and anime dvd ^^

it was good, but ive only seen only 1 season,
i like it but if uve watch it many times,
it was kinda stupid,

baybeebean

baybeebean

Mameshiba!

i thought it was pretty good. it was one of my favorites and i liked it so much my cousin got the specials dvd's and i loved them!

One of the first and still loved series for me oO;

tmkcoo924

tmkcoo924

Dark Warrior

"I LOVE it! LOVE it!" lol yup I think its great! its one of my fav mangas but I've never seen the anime sad to say sorry I cant help you on that ^^' heh heh

Kaoru-San

Kaoru-San

Banana Goddess

Wow alotta people repiled o_0 I noticed alot of people said the anime was disapointing, but i love it! I'm like.. a total Love Hina freak ^^'

Quote by endsoftheworld99I LOVE it sooo muchh!! It took me on an emotional rollercoaster it was so good! And it really got me thinking about some things too. Love, Life, haha that sorta stuff. Annywayysss I LOVE IT!!

Vrey ture, it made me think alot about love, college, turtles, friendship, and espically flying turtles XD Me and friend fell madly in love with Tama-Chan and dedicated a song to her :nya:

No matter who you are, if you have a dream youre striving for and it sees impossible to accomplish, as long as you at least try, then it doesn't matter if you make it or not. Because deep down you know you gave it a shot. - Naru Narusegawa| Love Hina
Signature
|Female-Ecchi-Fans|Love Hina-Fans|Girls Only Shoujo Ai|
|Stop Bunnies|Chibi-Fest|Nippon-Foods|

-Gamer-

G for Game

i loved the magna so much i prolly read it 5 times, the anime was such a let down from the magna how it ended sooo much sooner

Signature
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regardless of what happnes our lives are finite we all know we will grow old and, someday our lives will end, thats why we try so hard to live each day to the fullest thats why we keep stubling on by trial and error but, it isnt just for ourselves its so we can leave some sign posts for the people following our footsteps
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

I think it's shallow crap. ;)

aydz

Pink goddess

It was a really nice anime...i enjoyed the characters .. but the i expected the ending to be better :\ i really liked it...if only the ending turned out good i would of loved it :)

i own both the anime and the manga, and i prefer the anime even tho the manga was great, and love hina was my first anime so it was special ^_^'

ultimate540

ultimate540

Innocence Fleeting

I thought it was great! I agree with everyone who said that it made them think about love, confessions, etc... Part way through when it seems as if keitaro wasn't going to end up with Naru it was so sad (yet still hilarious at parts)...if only life worked out the way Love Hina Again went hehe, but life is not anime unfortunately.

Grotstalk

Grotstalk

The Almighty Sith

I like Love Hina much! It's very funny and I like to relax watching it. And I like Naru's haircut;D

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

I didn't like it becuase there was way too much fanservice and theres was almost no storyline at all. The humour level is OK.

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

Drifterx

Drifterx

Drifterx

Love hina is the best anime ever....I think that was the very first anime i have collected^_^

Signature

dvx

dvx

Otaku

It's a good show. I just didn't really like the ending of the series. To me nothing really develops deeply in the show. Just a whole bunch of fanservice and repeated beating of the main character. But it was funny though.

Signature Image
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

okayillgonow

okayillgonow

Never tolerate oppression...

I'm a great fan of it actually; and besides, the girls: the"re HOT!

''From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need.'' (Karl Marx)

page 2 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Next » 169 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.