Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you think of Love Hina? - Minitokyo

What do you think of Love Hina?

Tagged under Love Hina

This thread is closed for posting.

page 5 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 169 total items

loneknight

loneknight

life is but a walking shadow

Love Hina is the best. I like the manga though. The anime series is not complete, so I don't like it. I just read the scanlation. I'm saving money to buy the whole series

i havent got through watching all of it yet but it does kick ass!

ozg82889

ozg82889

negima freek

i got the a box set but i havent read the manga but i have it on the computer

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Misato-Kun

Misato-Kun

Art is a bang!!

I really like Love Hina, I just finished watching the first disc of the anime but apparently a lot of people have already mentioned to read the manga first because its a lot more better. So I dont know if I should chek out the manga or just continue watching the the anime XD
Does anyone have a site where it has the love hina manga?

"Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication."
-Leonardo da Vinci

I found it to be bland and repetitive. The only thing that was appealing at all was the fanservice, having lost all sympathy for the main characters before even reaching the half-way point of the manga. This was the first series where I simply couldn't understand why it got such rave reviews.

loneknight

loneknight

life is but a walking shadow

I got the scans from a old site which already closed down. if anyone wants, I can send it to you (by email perhaps). However, the scans are mising several pages (I couldn't find a complete one), so it's best to get the manga.

I think it's very funny anime/manga.I like. :)

kawaii...

Very good when it came out, but if I rewatch it again compared to the newer animes would be horribly different.

Patlabor13

Patlabor13

The Last Sane Man

I only have the manga, which is very good. Lots of fan service and good story too. Doesn't ever get boring. The same artist happened to also do a really good FF7 doujin. Aerith looked a lot like Naru in it. Also had Yuffie and Tifa. Anyway, great series due to the great art and story.

I shall reveal my FPS secret technique. Shoot em in the face... Don't tell anyone, OK?

zenky

zenky

Aryam... Waiting in the Darkness

Quote by SilverDragon89it was one of my favorites too, even ended up buying the entire manga series ^_^ since i heard that the manga was better than the anime

its my favorites ... too, is really funny :nya: I buy the manga and later see the anime (don't like it) is better the manga than anime, because since it changes to history a little

Signature

Quote by Kaoru-SanPersonally, it's one of my absoulute favorites XD (did i spell that right?) I know it's really popular and such, but that's because it has such a great plot ^^ Well anyways, do you prefer the manga or the anime? I like both, but if ya wanna see the anime you should read the manga first they leave out a few things >_<

A few things? They left a hell of a lot out :P I prefer the manga more. The anime left out some of my favorite manga scenes, not to mention changed the storyline quite a bit to add Kentaro and probably to condense it down.

However, one thing I liked about the anime was their introduction to Shinobu. That is one of the changes from manga to anime that I approve of :D

Genevieve-galz

Genevieve-galz

+* PyNk LoVe *+

Right....personally i think its jus pure hilarious^^ kinda pervertic in a way...XP other than that its one cool gal's hotel series with a guy fer da manager..lmao! its a nice series nonetheless^^

*...ShiNinG PaRaDizE...*
Signature Image

Lunstar

Lunstar

Formatted...and learning

Well it was the 1st ecchi series i was exposed to... ^_^' and yup it was gd :) .I heard many saying tat the manga had a different storyline then than anime so now i m collecting it. I can't reali remember he anime ending but i remember it as rather ok. I m left with 7 volume 2 complete the manga series.

I love the humour in it :) and the ecchi parts too ^_^'

FredGreg

FredGreg

Cynical pedant.

I really liked it. It was disappointing the way the anime sort of trailed off without really finishing, but still a great series. I plan to get hold of the manga at some point, hopefully not too far into the future.

i think its a very super as in SUUUUUPPPPEEEERRRR! the chicks are cute the drawing techniques are great the story is really great to the maximu level. It is a really great anime that's all I can say.

its time to get your game on!!

It's a classic! I like Motoko and Suu the best

In one word: AWESOME!

Love Hina was the first Anime/Manga that I discovered on my own and, as such, it has a special place in my heart. Kind of like Final Fantasy VII with regards to RPG's. Of course, at the time I was turned down by the college of my choice, so I naturally sympathsized with the main character a lot.... though, without all the wonderful girls surrounding me and cheering me from the sidelines, heh. ~_~ peh... lucky stiff....

Its okay but I'm not a huge fan.

I don't know how I even liked this anime when it came out.
I tried to rewatch it but I couldn't even finish one episode now.

I guess taste changes, I prefer Haibane Renmei, YKK and boogiepop phantom over this type of 'fanservice to compensate lack of atmosphere' type of anime's (although there is much much worse out there)

ikki333

ikki333

Ni idea

I saw some episodes... I got the 26 episodes of the first season...
i like it... XD

Nu se... probando esto

Mnemeth

Mnemeth

Rider of the Currents

I really enjoyed the series and the OVA/Movies. The characters were alot of fun and most of the stories were hilarious. The central theme of Keitaro and Naru was carried really well and the rest fo the Hinata gang and other cast really served to set things off for those two.

Do not interfere in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

I've got a bit of a soft spot for Love Hina; it was the first subtitled anime i watched (though far from the first anime in general), and the first anime that i started my downloading-isms with, so it pushed me off the deep end in a big way :P I remember not being able to differentiate between any of the girls' voices at first, but by the end i could recognize them all. Me and my sister enjoyed watching this together. Certainly a fun anime; probably not one of my absolute favorites but i have fond memories of watching Love Hina :D I can still sing the opening to this day <3.

page 5 of 8 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Next » 169 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.