Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 METALLICA.... anyone? - Minitokyo

METALLICA.... anyone?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

kyohimura

kyohimura

The burning spirit

Maybe some of you like this band. I love their songs but don't know much abuout their history... anyway, perhaps anime lovers enjoy listening to their song, (and just wondering) some of you maybe fans of MetallicA too.

Signature
Thanks a lot to sumomo- for the awsome signature. :)
Proud member of ~.:Doujinshi-Support-Club:.~.:Hispanime:.~

yea i love metallica!! there an awesome band! ^_^

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

metallica RAWKS!!

\m/

heheh

Signature Image

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

There pretty good but I prefer Slipknot any day

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

Yeah!. My friend and I share their cd's and are both fans.

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

SilentKnight

SilentKnight

Spit Fire Like Dhalsim

I used to listen to them, but the quality of their music gradually decreased with each album until I was simply no longer interested in them.

Leader of the Hip Hop And Rap Alliance: http://hiphopandrapalliance.minitokyo.net/
Signature Image

ludwig49

ludwig49

Reviver of Dead Threads

I used to listen to them, back in my teen years. Master of Puppets and Ride the Lighting were my favorite records. But since the "Black" album, I have lost touch with their music. I found other bands (nin) and maybe I just changed as I got older. They were great for a phase in my life, but I have grown out of them.

"If you just say you can't do anything, then don't even try to do anything, certainly you will never be able to do anything." Gundam SEED

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

its allsome!!! the best band! its like my favortie!! there so good!

I like their old songs.

\m/ "Nothing Else Matters" \m/

Signature

"If the people we love are stolen from us, the way they live on is to never stop loving them. Buildings burn, people die, but real love is forever." - The Crow

"Sometimes, we're so powerless, that the onli thing we can control is how little we live on" - Mena Suvari (Loser)

http://spaces.msn.com/members/anjelicomen

Masaru-San

Masaru-San

Mayor of Hardcoretown.

Quote by SpystreakThere pretty good but I prefer Slipknot any day

Pardon this rather derogatory statement, but N***a pls, slip knot is bogus.

i don't like Metallicas new stuff, but of the two things I do have form them (Master of puppets original 2x12, and the special anniversary "gold wax" vinyl) kick. these days I'm into harder stuff, I won't go into any details.

Take a look toward the sky, Halvdane. We shall fill the air with spears to turn black this christian sun.

They are a good band, are on of my favorite. Have not listened for a while now.

Yea I love metallica, My favorite song is "one" especially the S&M version.

Ahh the hard stuff. Good band. Like to much to list.Guns and Roses are good to.

Redimer

Redimer

Edge Master of the Platinum

Yeah I m fan of Metallica, they had cool songs but I prefer the old ones: But a like Hero of the Day, Until it Sleep, ando few others of they recent albums

There are several things that cause monsters.
The first is the glory of God

ride the lightning is the end all metallica song
the only thing better would be to see them play blackened live..............
and I did so then I guess I just topped myself
alcoholica rocks!

xange

xange

~white bunny~

mines are: Creeping Death, Ride the Lightning, For whom the bell tolls, Master of puppets

she'll **** you just for the taste

Signature

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

well sure i love metalica they r gr8 band..hmm i dunt listen to all thier songs,,only album(metalica-the black album),,and (apocalyptica)..my fava songs nothing else matter and sad but true,,u can check my page i wrote the lyrics on it.. ^_^'

Mindfullcat

Mindfullcat

You don't get owt for nowt

Metallica rock! \m/

Mikofake

unforgiven...

oh..Metallica...you mean the legendary Metallica. I am a big fan of this band...the best metall band ever, nobody can argue with that...and they still rule the world...like he guys from VH1 said. I know a little of their hystory to....but the music is all that counts...the single thing that remains

Aeya

Aeya

Mirror to your Soul

Yes, they have some great songs ^^

I show not your fate but your heart's desire..
Signature Image
You see things and you say; "Why?" but I dream things that never were, and I say; "Why not?"

yea me like thm! ;D

I'am fan of this band !
Master Of Puppet, To Live Is To Die, The call of the ktulu and One are my favourites songs ^_^

I loved Metallica until St. Anger came out, then I completely lost interest in them.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 40 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.