Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 animenfo's top 200 - Minitokyo

animenfo's top 200

page 1 of 1 8 total items

whatthebleh

wannabemiiiiiiiike

am i the only one in the anime world that thinks that this list is total bs? i mean, they have kimi ga nozumu eien and fruits basket be at the top? how can hack//sign even BE on the list?? wtf

big mike is my idol.
you all know you can only hope to be as balla as he is.
but for me, that dream will soon be a reality.
you got omfrofl1337pzwnedzxorsrox-ness. hahahahahaha
nub

its not like anyone cares

Gamertag:legendz009

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Some people do like those anime so it's no wonder they made it. I personally like .hack/sign

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

SilentKnight

SilentKnight

Spit Fire Like Dhalsim

what's wrong with Kimi Ga Nozomu Eien? I liked the series......some people just like some animes more than others. You can't exactly dictate to someone what anime is better than which, as they have their own preferences.

Leader of the Hip Hop And Rap Alliance: http://hiphopandrapalliance.minitokyo.net/
Signature Image

FallingAwake

FallingAwake

Seafaring Swashbuckler

I never use Animenfo; some of their info is wrong about staff and what not. Also some of the people who leave reviews haven't seen enough to truly give decent opinions and thus rate based on what little they've seen.

Signature Image

does it really matter =/

Signature Image

Every person has a different taste. Just because you didn't like a certain series doesn't mean that everybody else didn't like it too. I agree with you that some of the titles on the list doesn't really deserve to be there, considering my taste at least. But I keep an open mind for other people who possibly liked them.

whatthebleh

wannabemiiiiiiiike

whatev [end of discussion]

big mike is my idol.
you all know you can only hope to be as balla as he is.
but for me, that dream will soon be a reality.
you got omfrofl1337pzwnedzxorsrox-ness. hahahahahaha
nub

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.