Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Does the seasons/weather affect you? - Minitokyo

Does the seasons/weather affect you?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Do you get hay fever in spring or bad temper in summer or something? Does certain seasons and weather make you feel different like does rainy days make you depressed? How does it affect you?

with me winter affects me the most. every winter i get a running nose and get sick at least once. also my little pinky on my right hand swells up and it's pathetic because winter in Sydney is not that cold. summer makes me sleepy and lazy XD

~mintyness~
Signature

spring time im a mess from allergies, pretty annoying. oh i dont like it when it gets really rainy, rain after snow always makes me a lil irritable. heh, funny cause rain helps the allergies go away. mmhmmmn

Winter in Ottawa = Second-coldest national capital on Earth (Ulaanbator, Mongolia is the coldest)

Ottawa in January is COLD o.o
But our summers are humid o.O
...But our winters are COLD O_O
.....but our summers are HOT xXO_OXx

Bah!

I like all seasons ^_^'

Signature Image

When the seasons change I tend to become a mess mentally. My mind just completely slips. I really love the rain. Hot days make me crawl inside. I'm an enemy of the sun. Still if I'm at the beach or somewhere cool its great to be in the sun but skin cancer is kind of another downside of a sunny day. Not to mention the fact that if it gets over 70 degrees fahrenheit I just totally cannot function. Human slug I become!

mamimi

fr

i dont like summer, i become even more closed to the world..winter makes me happy, as well as rainy or grey day...but sometimes when it's to cold, you dont even want to go outside and winter is not fun anymore.

If you don't know where you are going, all roads lead there.
Realism is a corruption of the reality.

woundeds0ul

woundeds0ul

strawberries~ XD yuuuuummmmm~~~

hmm...

i luv summer because of beaches!!! yeh!! manly and stuf is mad...

i luv winter because you hav every excuse 2 b snuggled up in bed all day ...

i luv autumn cos of the leaves..O.o sooo pwetty....

and spring..well i do get hayfever but afta i take my tablets its A-okay!!! :d

Signature

waaahh~!!! its a return~~!!! woundie ish back minna~~!! >.<
did you miss me..??? ^-^

yes in my contry theres allways bad weather so we dont speak were angry and depressed cold winter cold and rainy summer and one month of sun drives us all to love of every living person

any cloudy/rainy day is gloomy, so winter here is bad

i get energenic on rainy days.. i guess i just like the cool atmosphere

the summer makes me hate people
fall makes me like more people
winter = hate again
spring....stressful on me

WunAngelwHoney

WunAngelwHoney

-=Yours Truly=-

not really but wen i have allergies in spring i get mean!
Tee Hee! i love every seasons so i dont think it effects mi much

*XOX ~AnG*

The only way my life can be complete is if I have you by my side with me.

Signature Image

*myspace* ---->>add mii (=

Spring is murder on me... damn pollen, its like nature is trying to kill me. What I'm saying is that I get allergies during that season. Ack!

Sir-Boingal0t

Sir-Boingal0t

BOINGATR0N

i love rainy days >xd

i wouldnt be making walls if there was no rainy day

especially when its raining at night..........its teh greatest XD

Signature Image
DigiTalBoing XD boingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingo
ingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoingoing

skunkie

skunkie

discipline whore

sunlight is too bright.
winter makes me sleepy and depressed.
spring is cool cause its like rebirth.
i <3 fall =)
fall makes me happy.

Signature

discipline: it's a good thing.

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

i guess it doesn't affect me although this summer is one of the hottest so when I'm at home is really hot
the problem isn't because it is hot really! It's heavy air! Last year I went to Greece, Athens in summer and it was really hot there and I gained some colour in my body due to that but when I get to my hometown I felt the heavy air just as I got in my ccountry! Thats why greece is great, such a clean air!

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone
else one day you'll break
and you won't stop till the last bone!

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

on rainy days, i can sleep all day and all night...something about the sound makes me feel real relaxed...and in spring, i get real bad allergies and i sniff every 2 minutes x_x

Fulgore

Fulgore

...insert title [here]...

The seasons don't really bother me at all. I don't have any problems with allergies, and I wear a t-shirt and shorts basically year round. Though some people call me crazy when it's below freezing out and I'm dressed for summer weather. Bah, they just look at temperature the wrong way. I think of it as some kind of emotion that you can ignore if you want to. And it works!

Signature

BoneyCork

BoneyCork

Oshibori

I ma happiest when its winter, because I love snowy cold weather.

I just get annoyed in the summer when its hot,

Signature

Bored? Read this.
Ok now find something else to do.

in the winter i don't want to do anything but curl up in front of my fire place and read, int he summer i want to go to the beach and have fun

markjo

markjo

a bookworm & a film buff

I don't have much problems with the weather and I don't get easily sick, but rather with the time of the day - I don't 'work' very well in the morning. I guess I'm an 'owl' - I'm much more active at night...

Yarashi

Yarashi

*squish*

Winter gives me good ideas, it's usually when I write and draw most, probably because I'm cooped up in my room for so long. =D

UniKron

UniKron

Rated H

theres nothing i love more than a cloudy overcast or rainy day.... it makes most people sad.. but i love it!!! i guess cuz it matches my outlook on the world =/

Cold weather makes me want to stay in my bed all day...

Nihonjin kanojo boshu-chu ^.^ Serious inquiries only plz!!

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

Strangely enough -- weather tends to reflect my emotions -- If it's a hot day, I have a heated mind/tired body, or my emotions are running high. If it's a dark day, I'm kinda depressed. If it's a light rain, I'm kinda happy.

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

Sure they do. Growing up in Hawaii I've never been used to weather below 60 degrees F so when I moved to California I couldn't stand, and still can't stand, the winters. The temp drops below 35. May not sound cold to some of you but heck I'm tropical! Winter makes me...grumpy and long to stay close to friends and family ^__^

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 34 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.