Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Does the seasons/weather affect you? - Minitokyo

Does the seasons/weather affect you?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

Electrastar

Electrastar

MT's official Roy fangirl

I basically like all the seasons, but my favorite is autumn (birthaday XD ) but mostley because of the leaves and the smell outside when it just rained. Also, walking in a forest in fall is just so nice. The smells in the air are different from summer and spring. But I must say that winter can bug me. I like snow, but now when 30 cm of it come falling down from the sky in just one night (wich can happen and does in Quebec and Canada) and you're stuck with getting it off of your car, out of your driveway, off the streets and you don't have boots that go up to your knees and you"re stuck having to go university (wich never closes even on snow days) on foot.....

Yeah, guess I don't like winter all that much.

Signature Image

Vagrant123

Vagrant123

I'm having a mid-death crisis.

Quote by craziemonkieturdSure they do. Growing up in Hawaii I've never been used to weather
below 60 degrees F so when I moved to California I couldn't stand, and
still can't stand, the winters. The temp drops below 35. May not sound
cold to some of you but heck I'm tropical! Winter makes me...grumpy and
long to stay close to friends and family ^__^

Move to Southern California, the desert! Where it's burning as hell during the day, and friggin cold at night! XD

Signature

"I'm stuck on bandages because bandages are stuck on me."

http://forums.xgenstudios.com

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

I gues it affects me ^^ when it´s sept-nov I get really cosy ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I like rain..

I will access your heart right away..

Quote by Fulgore Bah, they just look at temperature the
wrong way. I think of it as some kind of emotion that you can ignore if
you want to. And it works!

I know what you mean, used to be able to will myself warm, when it was cold outside (sadly this is no longer so). But I still like all the seasons, even winter, because in California you can get breezy, brilliant sunny days with puffy clouds no matter the season. Luckily, I don't have allergies or get hay fever.

On ne recolte que ce qu'on a seme.

I'm one of those odd people that loves the rain. Sometimes when I'm out in the rain I'll stand there and take it all in. I think it's the sound, and the feel of it. It's very relaxing. I've lived on the west coast of BC all my life and it's technically a temperate rainforest, maybe that's why I like it so much. For some reason I like the sun less and less. I can't stand heat... on a cool autumn day when the sun comes out it's pretty great though.

You ever get the feeling that at times you just like the sound of yourself typing? :D

Quote by heavymettle
You ever get the feeling that at times you just like the sound of
yourself typing? :D

Yup, like I'm busy, important, and accomplishing something. XD Also my keyboard has keys that make a great springy noise when tapped.

On ne recolte que ce qu'on a seme.

it can, gloomy days are mixed since i enjoy staying indoors when the rain is boring and just hanging out with whoever is over; of course, the greyness is also very gloomy and dpressing

but i think i like spring and summer best, the sun is good : D

shahffx

shahffx

cool

When ever season changes i get a cold.

Signature

pashalik

pashalik

Evolutioned morcilla

im ok in all seasons...

except in summer..... oh girls.... wear more clothes please!

Pashalik...

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 34 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.