Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 have anyone played silent hill 3 - Minitokyo

have anyone played silent hill 3

page 1 of 1 11 total items

dose anyone have played silent hill 3,this game is very terrible,oh,my god,i daren't play it.

C'mon its not that bad. If 3 is too much 1 would probably send you into seizures! Now that is one creepy game. Honestly after playing (and beating) Silent Hill 1-3 sometimes wandering around town or whatever I wonder what I would do if the world suddenly turned black like in Silent Hill. I mean if zombies came I could probably hang but the whole atmosphere of the place and the charred flesh walls would drive me insane. Still if you get into the story the terror does take a backseat. Thats what I admire most about the SH series is the storylines. Very much goes into the psychological heaven/hell we put ourselves into.

yea 3 sucked, it was so short and boring. i mean i guess it wasnt horrible but compared to the first and 2nd it is no match

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

There were some redeeming parts, some that really sent chills down my spine like the empty room with the mirror and tub =O Freaked me out everytime I saw it u_u but overall is seemed more gory that the last two which totally ruined the athmosphere..

Still, I'm definitely looking forward to part four~ seems like the series is getting a whole new twist in the way the story flows =3

Eh? You're talking about how BAD the gameplay is? I thought you were talking about the claustraphobic atmosphere of the game. Whats not to like about it? Granted it was short....

i've played silent hill 3 and i don't think there's anything wrong with it =/. I've seen SH2 and ehm.. well the only thing is that there isn't much diffrence between those sh games @_@.. anyway it's fun to play on dark rainy winter nights XD!. And the atmosphere is kuhl i guess myes all that blood and ehm.. yes.

I finished Silent Hill 2..it is really a great and scary game....and Silent Hill 3...i played hte demo a little bit...looked boring :) ....i hope SH 4 will be like part 2

h2dz

h2dz

h2UNDERGROUNdz

Silent hill 3 was not that bad... it was jus short... still scary though XD

the best sh for me, is the very first sh... that $h!* is the bomb!

giving it all away...

blair

('o') destiny

silent hill 3, yap very good, the chalenging part here is getting the secrets, boy you have to finish this game again and again to access it, and the funny part here is the heather beam, she chages like sailormoon when she get access to the princess costume.

Signature

Sephiroth

Sephiroth

Chopper City

i liked 3 a lot ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I liked parts of SH3, but SH1 was the freekiest for me mostly because it was the first one I played, and there wasn't really any games quite like it back then.

SH3 really did the enviroments really well. But the story was just awful.

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.