Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Would You Ever Kill Anyone? - Minitokyo

Would You Ever Kill Anyone?

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

Oblong

Boredom

Would you ever kill someone for your own safety? Like, if you were on a plane, and a man was starting to freak out because of some medical problem that you didn't know about, and wanted to get off the plane, but you were 30,000 ft. in the air, and he tried to open the emergency door that would kill everybody in there, what would you do?

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

rancor03

Head Forum Ninja

I'd kill him. If anyone is gonna kill that plane load of people by openning that door it's gonna be me damnit

Bang

I think iwould do something to stop him/her but i'd try not to kill if i didn't need to but yea I think I could If I had to

Oblong

Boredom

yeah i agree with dr...i'd try and help him, like i saw on csi, i agree with grissom, i'd ask him what was wrong before he'd been killed...

Inuyasha-FAN

Inuyasha-FAN

I'm back

well yes i would like to kill this one guy..... anywho yes i would but im not telling who lol

Oblong

Boredom

lol, yeah i got some people on my killing list too ^_^'

LimitlessDreams

Constantly Dreaming

Well.. I wouldn't exact kill that person, but I would sure knock him senseless or unconcious. XD

Signature Image

Quote by LimitlessDreamsWell.. I wouldn't exact kill that person, but I would sure knock him senseless or unconcious. XD

Agree, I will do the same thing :D

hrm...quite a question...i would rather knock him out..make him koma...coz he was freaking out for medical problem....there's no way to "ask" for his problem...he may not listen...out of control...lol.....but killing is a serious offense...i'd rather knock him out....can make sure the safety of everyone too^^

i would kill him even if he wasnt do any thing lol but yea i would kill for my own safely

Kill him on sight

Oblong

Boredom

hmmm....well, what else would you guys do? i mean before he would freak out? if he were complaining of a head ache, and he was sweating perfusely, would you try and contact vegas (cause thats where your going) and have an ambulance waiting for him when you land, or would you just give him some meds. to calm him down?

I would restrain the guy. He is just panicked and needs to be calmed, not killed. I would kill someone though. If my life or anothers were in danger I would kill a person. If someone is trying to take my right to live that person or persons right to live has been revoked and will die or I will die trying to protect myself or others.

Oblong

Boredom

Quote by BarmI would restrain the guy. He is just panicked and needs to be calmed, not killed. I would kill someone though. If my life or anothers were in danger I would kill a person. If someone is trying to take my right to live that person or persons right to live has been revoked and will die or I will die trying to protect myself or others.

yeah but, we all have to die sometime, if we didnt, this planet would surely die, why fight death when your gonna die anyway? :)

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

Id kill `im. I dont care what medical problem you have, you threaten my life, you are eliminated. Its just that simple.

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

I think it would probably be more than just me trying to restrain him, but if it was him or all the passengers.....I'd have to say him.........

i'd probably hurt the other person badly, but not kill him

Signature Image

Oblong

Boredom

hmm, ok, harder question, would you ever kill your lover if he/she tried to kill you?

kylewasson

kylewasson

Otaku-man

I would have no problem killing to save my life or the life of someone I love. Survival is the ultimate human goal. We all are about surviving and reproducing.

Visit my website here.

View Kyle's Latest Wall here (Jumping For Joy!) | Scott's Latest here (Night Magic).

Oblong

Boredom

Quote by kylewassonI would have no problem killing to save my life or the life of someone I love. Survival is the ultimate human goal. We all are about surviving and reproducing.

also about killing...

DaemonPhyreWyrm

Behold the power of cheese

Hmmmm...something like that doesn't rate a killing, just a restraining. If it was someone threating to crash the plane or whatnot, though, I'd kill them, eh?

Shadowled

Shadowled

Hollowed Out

I have no moral problem with killing at all. It's not even a question about survival, or need. It's a question of ability. If you're able to kill someone and have a reason for it, then you'd not need to have any qualms about it. In a similar context morality is merely a set of views shared by a collective. What is 'moral' is decided by the majority. In olden times killing was seen as a form of punishment and it wasn't that much of a big deal. In wars you may notice that only the deaths of your home country's soldiers are viewed as all that 'bad', deaths of the enemy are quite often viewed as occationally sorrowful, but needed. It's all the twisted views and different perspectives that make questions such as 'would you kill' largely non-pivotal. Hand me a method to kill people without getting caught and in all honesty I probably would. Quite a few would I believe. The main taboo about killing is the getting caught and punished. If a person had a method to kill without that restricting weighing down on their mind, then eventually they would kill someone. All it needs is the psyche to either fall apart and snap, or to rationalise it.

In short, I wouldn't feel guilty about killing. All I'd need to have is the security of not subsequently getting punished or found out. Cold, but true.

Currently signatures seem to be rather limited. That's why I have this one. It's rather bland. Hmm.

Bleach-Central is a group with a mandatory condition.

Oblong

Boredom

Quote by ShadowledI have no moral problem with killing at all. It's not even a question about survival, or need. It's a question of ability. If you're able to kill someone and have a reason for it, then you'd not need to have any qualms about it. In a similar context morality is merely a set of views shared by a collective. What is 'moral' is decided by the majority. In olden times killing was seen as a form of punishment and it wasn't that much of a big deal. In wars you may notice that only the deaths of your home country's soldiers are viewed as all that 'bad', deaths of the enemy are quite often viewed as occationally sorrowful, but needed. It's all the twisted views and different perspectives that make questions such as 'would you kill' largely non-pivotal. Hand me a method to kill people without getting caught and in all honesty I probably would. Quite a few would I believe. The main taboo about killing is the getting caught and punished. If a person had a method to kill without that restricting weighing down on their mind, then eventually they would kill someone. All it needs is the psyche to either fall apart and snap, or to rationalise it.
In short, I wouldn't feel guilty about killing. All I'd need to have is the security of not subsequently getting punished or found out. Cold, but true.

yeah you have a real good point, i guess its just the way the world is and always will be...

Shadowled

Shadowled

Hollowed Out

Oh, the world won't always be like that. I'm quite sure that one day in the incredibly distant future our sun in the solar system will become a Red Giant, causing the atmosphere of this planet to ignite, killing everything. Then there'd be no concept of morality here, since there'd be no one to have a point of view.

Currently signatures seem to be rather limited. That's why I have this one. It's rather bland. Hmm.

Bleach-Central is a group with a mandatory condition.

page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Next » 85 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.