Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 en...dose anyone have made love - Minitokyo

en...dose anyone have made love

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

can i ask a question?dose anyone have made love,if i shouldn't ask it,but i want to know.

ShinjiIkari32

Bishoujo Aficionado

'made love' as in 'had sex'?
If so, then yes. And it's wonderful. Just make sure you know what you're doing.

Take a quote from any anime and replace a word vital to the sentence with "pants", for instant comedy..
"I am the answer to all who cry out for pants!"-Goku, DBZ
"Those pants were more than just armor! Unit 01 has broken free of the pants that bend it to our will!"-Ritsuko, Evangelion
"Unfamiliar pants.."-Shinji, Evangelion

Do you have ?oh,good,i also want ,but i don't have a girlfriend.

jchupa

Artist of Many

I saved intercourse for when I got married(except that one time, complete by accident). Other wise I've made love in may ways with the women I've been with before I met the one I choose to be with for life. The human body has many many erogenous zones that can bring many levels of extacy. Making Love is what you do when you do it out of what you feel. Sex is different.

If it is to be it is up to me.
Talent comes in many forms!

Quote by liboweiDo you have ?oh,good,i also want ,but i don't have a girlfriend.

Wah ha ha! you're kiddin me right?

yea, haha i still remember my first time.. started with teasing, then to tickling,kissing, and then... :nya: its kinda hard to control ur emotions the first time because everthings new to you hehe.. i lasted for like 10mins on my first time.. its kinda hard when shes moaning quietly in your ears while ur kissing her.. just makes u wanna go crazy hehe.

so people are doin it...Wah ha ha! :D

and does anyone here having soa? XD And indeed if you have sex you should know what your doing..

the way the females moan...just hope they don't explode...Wah ha ha

madasian

-=MaDasiaN=-

yep

whatever doesn't kill will only make me stronger...

griffin

griffin

Super Natty

I think "making love" and "sex" are two completely different things. Sex is good (but masterbation is also sex). Having sex with some one you (I) honestly love is the best experience of my life and it's called that because it keeps rebuilding the love. Sex is hit and run. Making love is being more aware of the other person than you are of yourself.

skunkie

skunkie

discipline whore

ever made love before? nope
had sex? nope

my boyfriend lives in kansas ;_; and im in chicago..lol that's one thing about online dating. but oh well. i'll be makin love to him August 17 =) i'm going to visit him... <3

lol, i'll tell you how it went.

Signature

discipline: it's a good thing.

[edited by Biriwilg]

Ok...needless to say, this comment was removed. Revised version: I like happy bunnies.

Quote by ThatGuy10791. You're all fucking morons.
2. Yes, I've had sex. I made it a game, to see how many virgins I fucked in high school for a $200 stereo. I've taken 64 cherries. I've slept with more married women than single women. I'm into S&amp;M, and I like to spank and punish my women.
Skunkie? you're retarded. Why the fuck would we want to know what you do? Because of a honest need to care? pffft. Save it for a livejournal.

&lt;&gt;
HA HA HA HA HA HA You're a Fucktard. Making lovfe is a perfect union between two people. There is no exaltation.

how about i pound your face. :angry:

misl3d

.:: 4ever a Dre@mer.. ::..

Nope. I don't feel ready to do that stuff....and 1st, need to find someone who completes me and understands, and accepts my personality, and don't criticize....................Last, but not least, i'm too young!

AND THATGUY1079, YOU'RE a BAKA!, forums are to people discuss all kinds of subjects! And you must be someone without self-estime, or someone too liar to say that kind of things! Which girl could possibly want to have anything with you, you seem such a moron!...maybe i'm mistaked but.....

Signature
	Image http://ang3ll.deviantart.com

........................... I will get my revenge. Sooner or later...And i can wait for years...................

ludoman

ludoman

Hentai Seeker

Quote by misl3dNope. I don't feel ready to do that stuff....and 1st, need to find
someone who completes me and understands, and accepts my personality,
and don't criticize....................Last, but not least, i'm too
young!

One can criticize but doesn't mean it is a bad thing!!

Well have done! there's no need to hurry! It is only carnal pleasure!!
And if you don't do it with someone you love than it won't be so good!! At least in your heart!!

free yourself from hate
and don't die all alone
else one day you'll break
and you won't stop till the last bone!

sammo

Retired Moderator

sammo

Retired Moderator

Quote by ThatGuy10791. You're all fucking morons. 2. Yes, I've had sex. I made it a game, to see how many virgins I fucked in high school for a $200 stereo. I've taken 64 cherries. I've slept with more married women than single women. I'm into S&amp;M, and I like to spank and punish my women. Skunkie? you're retarded. Why the fuck would we want to know what you do? Because of a honest need to care? pffft. Save it for a livejournal. &lt;<MAKING yourself. of are you than person other the aware more being is love>&gt; HA HA HA HA HA HA You're a Fucktard. Making lovfe is a perfect union between two people. There is no exaltation.

let's do without the flame, ok?

i never had sexual intercourse. im one of those people that think keeping your virginity is a must before marriage :>

Gojira2K

King of the Monsters

Quote by ThatGuy10791. You're all fucking morons. 2. Yes, I've had sex. I made it a game, to see how many virgins I fucked in high school for a $200 stereo. I've taken 64 cherries. I've slept with more married women than single women. I'm into S&M, and I like to spank and punish my women. Skunkie? you're retarded. Why the fuck would we want to know what you do? Because of a honest need to care? pffft. Save it for a livejournal. <<MAKING yourself. of are you than person other the aware more being is love>> HA HA HA HA HA HA You're a Fucktard. Making lovfe is a perfect union between two people. There is no exaltation.

Why is it that everything that comes outta this guy's mouth has to be so extreme? Okay, so you're a man whore. Sounds like you are to me and I'm sure a lot of people can agree. Who're you to say we're idiots for believing sex and making love are two different things? I agree that we should pound your face. You seem to act superior because you've gotten to more women than we have. In all out actuallity, I'm glad I'm not you. I'm usually a reasonable guy, but geez! I've only see you make three posts and you immediately jump on everyone's tale that you dont agree with.
Anyway, to answer the questions, I haven't done either of them. I've found someone who I'd like to make love to, and I love her very much. I just wish we weren't so far apart. -_-'

Signature
The King of the Monsters

Ardith

Ardith

white flame

Good for you Sammo.

I haven't done such things. I haven't yet found my special someone just for me.

Sure have, many times.

Everyone's different. Do it when you know it's right for you.

well, i can't exactly say that i have, but would sure love to try. the closes i've come to making love is french kissing XD

If beauty is only skin deep, get the best skin XD

arkive

arkive

drifto touge all day...

well you'll need a girl of course cause if you dont have one THAT dosent count heheh,...but really if u go up to one and be like sup b@#$! i want to F@#$ the sh&# out of you i promise you'll get much pu tang...really it works...

arkive

arkive

drifto touge all day...

well you'll need a girl of course cause if you dont have one THAT dosent count heheh,...but really if u go up to one and be like sup b@#$! i want to F@#$ the sh&# out of you i promise you'll get much pu tang...really it works...

arkive

arkive

drifto touge all day...

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 30 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.