Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 japanese girl,please wait for me - Minitokyo

japanese girl,please wait for me

page 1 of 1 16 total items

thoughidon't go to japan,but i like japan,i like japanese view,but i more like japanese girl,oh,beautiful girl,wait,wait,please wait for me!

jchupa

Artist of Many

interesting..... :\

If it is to be it is up to me.
Talent comes in many forms!

*thud*

Signature Image

There are many ugly Japanese woman as well, never forget this!

jchupa

Artist of Many

We all chase one dream or another. Carpe Deum..

flymight

flymight

huh?!

:sweat: i agree with h3llb3nt.....many japanese women are ugly..u seem to be watch too many anime and manga

Sumimasenn, watashi no nihonngo ga dekimasenn eigo demoiidesuka?? >_<

oh brother :hmpf:

Well they have some messed up teeth in Japan it seems. But still there are some VERY cute asian women. Very cute woman all over the world as well however.

i know,i know,i know there are many ugly girl,but it dosen't matter,i only like the beautiful japanese girl.

I'm with you libowei.

jchupa

Artist of Many

Go for it, enjoy. I've met many beautiful Japanese girls in Toronto Canada. I've never been to Japan, so I can't say what the typical Japanese girl looks like. By all means go and see for yourself.

griffin

griffin

Super Natty

Every male that I have ever known to go to Japan comes back extolling the beauties of Japanese women. Also, quite a few women wax lyrical. Going on the Japanese women I've met in Australia...it seems to be true. Maybe they only let the gorgeous one's in. But me...welL I don't care...UNLESS YOU KNOW OF ONE THAT'S AVAILABLE!!!!

Isnt it Carpe Diem? :D

Signature Image

tele-fragd

tele-fragd

Cheeky Peach <3

Any asian girls are pretty ^_^ not just Japanese, same goes for half-asians...... *dr00lzzzz*

Homer: Pffft English. Who needs that? I'm never going to England.
Mr Largo: Lisa, do you find something funny about the word "tromboner"?
-------------------------------------

//My Anime Collection

i cant wait until i got to japan, but im going to learn the language first, after i finish my vomputer course im going to learn. that will be cool, i have to get a job first haha.

Signature

Once there is peace, then will revenge raign and death will be brought upon the cruel and the evil.

hehe japanese models are pretty fine.

page 1 of 1 16 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.