Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 DVD burner software - Minitokyo

DVD burner software

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Does anyone have recommendation for DVD burning software that handle dual-layer? I recently upgraded my DVD burner and my old software does not recognize dual-layer DVD media.

NERO Burning Rom Ultra Addition handles Dual layer. Given that your DVD-burner can burn likewise (Dual layer).

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

NERO Burning Rom Ultra eddition

Nero is the best.... handles everything :)

There are other software packages that handle these forms of media. It just depends on what you're going to burn.

Your DVD burner should come with a DVD-burning software.
Most DVD burners should come with Nero 6 Express OEM edition.
It supports dual-layer dvd media.

If not then you probably have some missing contents when you bought the drive.

Use Nero 6.6 Ultra Editon
or
Roxio Easy Media Creator 7.5

Nero has more features but some features are complicated.
Nero even has a tutorial on their site!

Signature

yeah, Nero still kicks ass.

saiyijinprince

saiyijinprince

Too tired to think....

Roxio all the way

A real friend stabs you in the front

ko1

Nero Ultra - worth every penny.

"I want it all and all at once" - Marquis de Sade

Thanks much to all of you for the recommendation. Looks like I will do reasearch for Roxio and Nero and decide which want will be the right software for me although I might lean a little on the one with cheaper price. ^_^'

Ozzy

Ozzy

Omniscient

Definetively NERO Ultra Edition... Roxio Isn't as good as nero... :)

Signature Image

I know what you're doing...

Yea. Get Nero. They are the experts in burning stuffs. :)

Thanks much everyone. I went and bought Nero Ultra. :)

Nero burning rom Ultra edition, that's all

As mentioned by others above, get Nero.

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

n-e-r-o.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

N-E-R-O :D

i though Alcohol 120% has Dual Layer support too hummmm....................

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

The insane Roman emperor that fiddled while Rome burned. You can recognize it by the icon of the colosseum burning....

Check for updates every now and then...if you want you can ignore all the other crap that comes along, e.g. the media suite etc. I prefer specialized software - I don't want to view movies via a burner.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

I would recommend ImgBurn for the burning of disc images, as it was based on DVD Decryptor's excellent burning engine.

Edit: Okay I JUST realised this thread was dug out from 70 weeks ago. joemighty16, never go back to a thread more than a few months old. ;/

I use CDBurnerXP Pro 3 as its free, while Nero is better this is very simple to use and it works, and again it doesn't cost anything unline Nero.

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.