Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Missing Thread!!! - Minitokyo

Missing Thread!!!

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

I made a thread about Matrix was called " [Quiz] what matrix person are you? " and sudenly out of the blue! I couldn't find it anywhere it was completely deleted and I didn't receive any notification about that!!! can anyone here tell me if that could happen?? and why???
and this is the link of the thread : http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/29723/

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

You can alos ask the admin or the mods about it.

BlkLotus

BlkLotus

bara tsukiyo

i dont understand why it was deleted or why they didnt let you know?? i am sorry.

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

well the problem is I can't see it in my threads box anymore but it still exists kinda weord though!!! I hope someone could give me an explaination for all this!!!

Signature Image
Check My Gallery

First of all, threads are not ever deleted. The mods nor sheqel do not delete threads as discussed in one of hiddensnakehands threads.
As for it disappearing, it was probably a glitch on your account that deleted it and nothing can be done. All you can do is post it again.

It's been moved to Spam Lounge. All quizes are suppost to be put in the Spam Lounge.

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Quote by AlishaIt's been moved to Spam Lounge. All quizes are suppost to be put in the Spam Lounge.

oopsy didn't know that because that was my first quiz!!!

Signature Image
Check My Gallery

lunagata

lunagata

Lurking -3-

Well I just have to say I did your quiz :D
And I got Neo
hehe I know this doesn't have to do with anything but I just wanted to say that! ;)

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

well thanks everyone but it seems I had a glinch on my user page and I can see the thread again XP sorry to disturb you all!!!

Signature Image
Check My Gallery

rene3088

rene3088

call me ai~~

Quote by AlishaIt's been moved to Spam Lounge??

Signature

looks like you got all the help you needed, lates

deleted huh? aw thats bad >.<

Edit: lol i cant read o.O it has been removed to spam lounge XD

Signature

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

ummmn, chances of what happened are
the person who last post the messages delete the message, in turn the thread is moved

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Hey,does anyone know if,or how you can delete your own thread?

"When all of your wishes are granted, many of your dreams will be destroyed."

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.