Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tales Of Symphonia - Minitokyo

Tales Of Symphonia

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

pogimonzgt

pogimonzgt

boku wa... bakemono ka?

I got back into this game when my friend came over, and we played and played. if there are any fellow players out there, i'd like to know who you use in your party, and what strategies (if any) you use. Also, which attacks do you have set up for the unison attack? My party consists of Sheena, Lloyd, Collete, and Raine. My unison attack is Summon: Corrine, Judgment, Photon, and Fierce Demon Fang.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I played that sometime ago ^^ UHm... my team...
Lloyd, Collete, Genis, and Raine I think. I dunno Its been a while since I played last.
But the game rocks :D

musicgenerator

i'am what i'am

I wass hoping the ps2 version would be released in nort america so i could get a copy of it, but it never got released

pogimonzgt

pogimonzgt

boku wa... bakemono ka?

i see. did you beat it at least? im at the Toize Mine. I don't think the game would be the same on PS2... they said it has more anime cutscenes, but... i think i'd stick with the gamecube version, it's more accesible to playing the game with more than one person.

I did ^^ Not as many cut scenes as expected, but there were some

pogimonzgt

pogimonzgt

boku wa... bakemono ka?

i was flipping through through threads on Gaia, and it said there were only four anime cut scenes, the intro, the ending, and two somewhere in the middle. is that true?

Madmangamer364

Artist (and waller) in Training

I usually mix my party up, so I can make sure they all learn good moves. It also depends on where I am. With the party that you have now, you should get Lloyd to do one of his Tempest attacks for the Unison attack. It will activate Photon Tempest, which is an additional move between Lloyd and Raine. There are more special Unison Attacks, but I have to go back and see what they are.

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

I haven't played in a long time! But I use Genis. XD I always have Raine in my party though because she's a healer. :)

pogimonzgt

pogimonzgt

boku wa... bakemono ka?

yeah! i had done photon tempest, but my friend had switched the moves around. that's useful! thanks! lol. me and my friend don't like Genis because he's a dork. much like us. yeah. i die really quickly without a healer. >.<

babyblueshakira

babyblueshakira

i'll love you like no one can

lol, that game is so fun.
I have loyd, kratos (zelos), genis, and raine.
We change the unison attacks constantly, but I like
using Indignation for genis. That one is super cool!

we're running, running, keep pulling my hand, so we don't get seperated . . .
Signature Image

pogimonzgt

pogimonzgt

boku wa... bakemono ka?

hmm... Indignation? i don't think i have that one yet. no fair. >.< lol. i refuse to use Zelos in my party. who do you think is better to have as a partner, since Collete got kidnapped. Regal, or Presea?

beat it a few months ago.... usually changed my party around, but always kept raine and didn't use genis... i usually prefer presea over regal, her attacks have more reach even tho theyre a bit slow; generally tried to use them together tho to make use of regals ex skill

pogimonzgt

pogimonzgt

boku wa... bakemono ka?

mm. i like Regal because he kicks when he fights, which makes him like me. Cuz most characters in games punch a lot more than kick. but, then again, i enjoy spewing rocks at people with Presea. ^___^

A very fun game, I played through it twice. I mix up my characters but generally I would have Loyd, Raine, Genis, and Kratos/Zelos. Genis and Raine had a cool unison attack called something like shooting stars. Anyone else do a bunch of the sidequests like Niflheim, Devil Arms, Coliseum with the cool exhibition match with some previous tales characters like Meredi, etc?

pogimonzgt

pogimonzgt

boku wa... bakemono ka?

nooo... i didna do the sidequests... i tried to get in the coliseum, but it said that the entry time was over or something similar. wow. you played through it twice... i dont think ive ever played through an rpg again after id finished it. not that i finished many to begin with, but, you get the idea.

Reya

Reya

A guardian angel

My team is Kratos,Lloyd,Genis and Raine. Thiis game is wonderful and there are angels (Yggdrasill ahhh...) Kratos' Judgement title is magnificient!
I finished this this play 7 times of sharp so much that I liked it!

Bye,enjoy and live!
And me? I'm just here to protect my friends.

Signature Image
Sig by Samurai-Jin

pogimonzgt

pogimonzgt

boku wa... bakemono ka?

woah. thats awesome... i could never play through anything 7 times... wait, i take that back, i've played through Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando at least ten times... lol. yesh. it is an awesome game.

Quote by pogimonzgtI got back into this game when my friend came over, and we played and played. if there are any fellow players out there, i'd like to know who you use in your party, and what strategies (if any) you use.

First, had a blast with this game! I was expecting good things given all the great word of mouth I had heard, but it was even better than I had imagined and easily one of my all-time favorite RPG's. Though I could've used about an hours more worth of those excellent anime cut-scenes, and a few less puzzles.

Also, really looking forward to TALES OF LEGENDIA.

But, in answer to your question, my party most often consisted of Lloyd, Sheena, Raine & Kratos (when he was unavailable normally Zelos would take his place thanks to his healing abilities and range attacks).

Quote: Also, which attacks do you have set up for the unison attack?

Dang, I wish I could remember all the details here...

pogimonzgt

pogimonzgt

boku wa... bakemono ka?

hmm... when does Tales Of Legendia come out? ?.? yaaay for Sheena. ^____^

StoicDan

StoicDan

I like to make waffles...

Yeah I just finished the game about the week ago from not playing for months. Like I think I stopped play for half a year. Well my team consisted of Lloyd, Presea, Genis, and Raine. But it's werid cause after you beat the game once, you're suppose to be able to unlock the japanese voiceovers. But I didn't. I got everything else they said I would unlock except that. So I guess I'm gonna have to play with the english voiceovers again. This time I'm gonna work on sidequests, and secrets. Oh and if anyone knows why I didn't unlock or how to please tell me. I'm just super curious who's in the japanese cast.

Signature

Mizuna

Mizuna

Lazy

Waiting for PS2 release.

"Never underestimate the power of human stupidity..."

"One of life's greatest gifts, the gift of making a mistake."

pogimonzgt

pogimonzgt

boku wa... bakemono ka?

lol. no fair! i have to catch up and beat it! lol...

I dunno, even though the PS2 version has more anime cut scenes, i think it'll be weird to play on PS2, instead of GC.

xtenken

xtenken

if u see a ninja its not a ninja

i rented it took the entire week to beet dam 0_o

pogimonzgt

pogimonzgt

boku wa... bakemono ka?

lol. ill bet. 80 hours if you try to do everything. O.o that won't be happening for me... im way too lazy... Don't get me wrong, it's an awesome game, and i am going to beat it... but i don't think i've ever gotten 100% completion in anything. lol.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 60 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.