Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why is it so hard to say "goodbye"? - Minitokyo

Why is it so hard to say "goodbye"?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

Well, here we are another of my unpopular threads has been made ^_^
Man...it's been a while...kinda feels funny making my own thread after all I have been doing is commenting on walls and stuff...

Anyways, I was wondering if anyone here has trouble saying goodbye to a loved one with out becoming sad...

For some reason for me I've never been able to say goodbye to someone moving away that has been a part of my life for a long time without tears coming to my eyes...
Even if it seems like I will be able to do it with out tears, the tears still come, in some part while saying goodbye...
Ex: My brother is leaving home and moving closer to his school, I was still okay before he left, but then he gave me a hug and said bye to me then tears just started to come...

Well, that's all for this thread....

Yay! YugureKaze mad a thread!

I know how you feel. I'm the same way. I tend to cry easly when it comes to things like this. Speacilay when it's a loved one that your saying goodbye to. Hell I still cry when I just think about the time my older brother left for collage.

musicgenerator

i'am what i'am

it is hard to say goodbye because you where having so much and you want it to continue, you never saw it coming and when it does you just want to kill everyone from making it happen

awwww, well u'll see him someday.. i think

DRY UR tears WITH love~ X-japan.. remember that song.. lol ^^;

its not teh end.. u'll see him again... dont worry

Quote by negapass

If im correct, THE TRAX also sang that song ..lol

When I say it I say it with a smile ^_^
i never cry for something like that because you never know when you well see them again

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

Quote by gundragonWhen I say it I say it with a smile ^_^
i never cry for something like that because you never know when you well see them again

I did say it with a smile but after wards was when the tears came...

Quote by toxictea23

Quote by negapass

If im correct, THE TRAX also sang that song ..lol

...hows that work into this thread nee-chan?
*pokies you* you must be feeling funny right now... XD

I don't cry......unless it's a funeral. I was at my grandmother's funeral....and everyone said a prayer to her but I didn't because I knew if I did I would start sobbing uncontrollably. :(

I have a hard time saying goodbye to beef jerky when I eat it. But then once I start eating it, it's quite easy. Man, beef jerky rules.

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

hmmm... yesh~~~ i feel the same way as you are kaze~~~ >.<
everything seems fine to me until i go to the airport..
when that person is about to check in is where all the tears starts to get out of control.. T_T
all the emotions talks are going to start.. "you take care.. i'm going to miss you.. *hugs*..."
you will start to feel so bad and tears will just roll down..
eeks.. x_x i hate it.. sniff.. sniff..

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

YugureKaze

YugureKaze

The Lost Wanderer

Quote by ayane-heinehmmm... yesh~~~ i feel the same way as you are kaze~~~ &gt;.&lt;
everything seems fine to me until i go to the airport..
when that person is about to check in is where all the tears starts to get out of control.. T_T
all the emotions talks are going to start.. "you take care.. i'm going to miss you.. *hugs*..."
you will start to feel so bad and tears will just roll down..
eeks.. x_x i hate it.. sniff.. sniff..

Yeah that happens to me all the time too...
so everytime someone is leaving via airport...it is hard for me to choose to go or not to
if i don't go i don't cry but that also means that i don't get to day my last goodbyes
but if i go i get the last goodbyes and all but i end up crying...

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

Quote by YugureKazeYeah that happens to me all the time too...
so everytime someone is leaving via airport...it is hard for me to choose to go or not to
if i don't go i don't cry but that also means that i don't get to day my last goodbyes
but if i go i get the last goodbyes and all but i end up crying...

that's the problem.. T_T if you dont go to the airport, you cant say your last goodbye to him/her or even spend more time with her/him. >.<
airport is really a disastrous place.. when all tears flows~~~
we shall flood it the next time.. lolz.. XD

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

Saying good bye to someone has got to be the hardest thing. I'm rather emotional to begin with so saying good bye is very hard. 5 years ago I moved from Ontarion, Canada to Kentucky in the U.S. It's an 11 hour drive and I moved away from everything I had ever known. It was the most emotionally wrenching thing I have ever done. I thought I was devastated when one of my best friends moved to England, but it was nothing compared to my move. I still get home sick sometimes and when I go home for a visit I get all emotional all over again.

skysong

skysong

~SMS~

well, its hard to say good bye because you wil obviously miss seeing/talking to the person and there's also the possibility that you won't see them again or at least for a long time. i guess you just get accustomed to having someone around that their absence hurts. if you are really close to someone, you might worry that you'll grow apart because of the distance, and this could make you sad as well.

there's nothing wrong for crying because you will miss someone. it shows your deep feelings for the person. if you really care about them, you can look forward to your next meeting. heh..if good byes are too hard, maybe just say 'see you soon', maybe that'd be easier ^_^'

Signature

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

I feel so sorry for you! *tear* I don't know you but i know how you feel about this. When you say good bye to someone you love, it makes you feel sad. You could never see them again but i know deep in my heart that they would never leave me. Even if someone you love goes away, they'll still be with you no matter what. So, don't feel sad. Cheer up! *hugs* When someone you loves, leaves you, just think that they will be with you forever and smile. Hope i helped you!! ^^

Live to Love, Love to Live~~
Signature

aog506

~Burn It All~

Not really. It's never really goodbye, it's until we meet again!

evasion

evasion

KittyPuchiko has caught evasion!

Usually I get all depressed around 20 minutes later...it doesn't really sink in until then. I just stare at the walls, lol. Nice thread ^_~

Signature

Visit me at http://www.trigmax.com/funstuff/evasion
(website currently down...*cries*)

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

That's really hard. I always end up bawling my eyes out in the end. No matter what, you guys are brothers and it's not really goodbye. He'll come back and visit! ^^

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

yes,it's hard,but your brother is not really leave you,he will come back!^_^

Try to be cool but..... Try to be easy but..... So I still do myself !!!

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

Its always hard to say goodbye. Especially if you know you will never see them again, or not for a very long time... I will usually be really depressed about it but I dont cry, at least not in front of everyone else.

i will be leaving for college this year and I hope my family will be able to handle it ok. They already tell me that it will be hard for them to see me leave and it is going to be hard for me too, but I know I can still talk to them and I will see them during breaks from school.
Just because he is moving out doesnt mean he is gone forever, you can still talk to him and visit him all you want... Its not really goodbye, after all. You will see him again

Signature Image

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

yeah its difficult to say goodbye because of the reason why you're saying it in the first place...because you probably wont be seeing that person again. i moved over the summer and it was hard to say bye to all my friends, and yeah of course i was in tears for a few days. but im just glad im still keeping in touch with them. but anyways yeah saying goodbye is really hard to say.

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

BAHellzSlayer

BAHellzSlayer

GummyBear'sLoVeR

well i know how if feels cuz my sis moved away from me and my family 2 years ago and every time i think about it i get upset and mad cuz it is all my moms fult of y she moved and if i could i would try to get her to stay but hey stupid stuff happens and there is nothing we can do about it :( but look on the bright side when u see the person again u can talk about all the stuff they missed wile they were gone :) (^_^)

img src="http://images.quizilla.com/R/RaeChan/1059215447_EyeQuizRed.gif" border="0" alt="To Be Edited"><br>Red! Your eyes are red! You're a very distant<br>person, and you tend to hunger for power. In a<br>Manga, you'd be the sexy evil villan. Nothing<br>wrong with that, although you may want to think<br>about toning down the killing.
<br><br><a href="http://quizilla.com/users/RaeChan/quizzes/What%20Color%20Are%20Your%20Anime%20Eyes%3F/"> <font size="-1">What Color Are Your Anime Eyes?</font></a><BR> <font size="-3">brought to you by <a href="http://quizilla.com">Quizilla</a></font>

Maybe it's hard to say goodbye because you want life to be the same, which means the people you love have to be by your side. At least, that's the way I feel. It's hard for me to say goodbye, too

Your brother moved away eh? That sucks, now you can't get a ride much. D:

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 31 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.