Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 [help]my name and other question - Minitokyo

[help]my name and other question

page 1 of 1 4 total items

getten

getten

Ever Promise (yakusoku)

1. i would like to ask can i change my user name?? it's not because it is not good i dont like it, it's just that im so lazy to type that long............if anyone could i would like to change it to "getten" plz~~~~~~~~~~~~
2. i've been in MT for a while, but still, i dont know many things, but this one is important, (well, at least i think it's important for me) i would like to know who's in charge of this BBS, and who's in charge of every Forum Categories.......... i think that's called "director" right?? (i need to come here more often orz...........)
3. this is the last question, i would like to know if this BBS has any links....................

PS: i didnt post on the wrong category right??

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Mostly, the mods are in charge for all those things you mentioned. Send em a PM. :)

getten

getten

Ever Promise (yakusoku)

Quote by white-zeroMostly, the mods are in charge for all those things you mentioned. Send em a PM. :)

mods?? Would you explain what this is?

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

All you have to do is send in a Support Inquiry to the moderators by going to Support >> Support Inquiry, and file a technical inquiry about your problem. In that case, more than one mod can possibility return your inquiry instead of having to rely on one mod by sending a PM.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.