Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is the sweetest thing a boy/girl has ever done for you? - Minitokyo

What is the sweetest thing a boy/girl has ever done for you?

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Silvandragon17

Silvandragon17

The Rising Fighting Spirit

Hehe, I'll always remember this. It was my first day of school, I was about seven. We were told by our teacher to sit down wherever we wished. As I was trying to find an empty desk (the desks were all made for two) this boy named Alex waved his hand, and asked me to sit next to him. Friendly guy eh? lol I strolled over to where he was, and sat down next to him. I was prolly blushing like crazy. I can still remember him sitting there, and smiling. Haha! Turns out he was my first crush too! Hehe he was such a cutie! We were friends for 4 years. Unfortunately I had to move to the States. Aww I miss him now. Haven't seen him in over seven years. *sigh* Wonder if he still remembers me... Heh, prolly not.
No stories after I moved here. No one likes me. =/
So what about you guys? Share your stories here. :D XD :D

Signature Image
Society is a masked ball, where everyone hides his real character, and reveals it in hiding. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

s9031496c

s9031496c

.:. NAMIE .:.

Thats so sweet.......^_^
My admire gave me rose bouquet in the canteen in front of everyone during lunch on Valentine's day....guess what? I blush like HELL^_^*Sweet memories*

Thanx endoftheworld for the sig^_^
Signature
You can call me Namie or Batrisha. May God Bless ya always!

destineez

destineez

In A Daze

No guy has ever done anything sweet. Well there's one...just last year. ^^
Our class was walking to the school gate to be dismissed when my file binder broke and all my files/books/notes fell on the floor...everyone just walked pass and they didnt care.Then this guy,which i had a crush on,knelt down to help me pick them up and asked if i was okay. I blushed so much that day...and until now,i still have a crush on him! lol pretty childish eh? XD

smileagain

Keep smiling! :D

nice! now thats really sweet... being a guy myself... i really think that he like u 2
=P
i dont think there was a sweet moment for me T_T im a loner >_<

XD

Wslasher

Wslasher

Lone Samurai

adsolutely nothing! im a loner so i dont meet people!

5D's Caption: Vol.1

Silvandragon17

Silvandragon17

Quote by s9031496cThats so sweet.......^_^
My admire gave me rose bouquet in the canteen in front of everyone during lunch on Valentine's day....guess what? I blush like HELL^_^*Sweet memories*

Aww now that's really sweet! :D

Quote by destineezNo guy has ever done anything sweet. Well there's one...just last year. ^^
Our class was walking to the school gate to be dismissed when my file binder broke and all my files/books/notes fell on the floor...everyone just walked pass and they didnt care.Then this guy,which i had a crush on,knelt down to help me pick them up and asked if i was okay. I blushed so much that day...and until now,i still have a crush on him! lol pretty childish eh? XD

Not childish at all destineez. I bet he liked you too as well.

Quote by smileagainnice! now thats really sweet... being a guy myself... i really think that he like u 2
=Pi dont think there was a sweet moment for me T_T im a loner &gt;_&lt;

Heh, thanks dude. I am quite the same way myself. Loners rule! Mwahahaha!

Quote by Wslasheradsolutely nothing! im a loner so i dont meet people!

I second that!

Signature Image
Society is a masked ball, where everyone hides his real character, and reveals it in hiding. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

best thing ever done for me ? huh?

Signature Image

a mix CD

Signature Image

tmkcoo924

tmkcoo924

Dark Warrior

oh thats realy sweet! well onece when I was in like 4 grade I had a cruch on this guy and turns out he had a crush on me too he made up this spanish word he said ment buteaful and said it to me lol its was realy sweet but I never told him what bueatiful in spansh was I dident wont to kill it or eny thing but we never ened up together though becuse even thtough it was so abious I never told him I liked him lol ^^ I know I'm a courd hee hee wel eny way thats it nothing sweeter then that has ever hapened to me ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

echidnaboy726

echidnaboy726

Good eye, sniper

Beautiful... In Spanish... Uh... Crud, I took Spanish for four years, and I don't even remember that much! Ah! *snaps fingers* "Bonita" is the word you're looking for, I believe. Now, as for the actual topic that I'm posting on... Simply being a good friend is all I could ever ask for, and, I'm delighted to say, it's what I get. I just realized how trite and cliche that sounds. Bah.

Seraphita

Seraphita

I like to drink elven blood

well one time i asked him what if i was a caterpillar what would he do? he said
if you were a caterpillar i would carry you will me always so i would never have to miss you or be away from you and i would hold you close to my heart for as long as we lived

I am the devourer of fiends
May all lesser devourers bow before me
Signature
My weapons: ~ My Pistol ~ My Pistol 2 ~ My Pistol 3 ~
My people: ~ My Boyfriend ~
My group Memberships: ~ Day Dreamerz ~ Japanese Group ~
My groups (Co Admin): ~ Gaurdians of MT ~ Samurai Gunman of MT ~

~ Aishiteru Kuai-koibito ~

Kuai

Kuai

Ronin

Quote by Seraphitawell one time i asked him what if i was a caterpillar what would he do? he
said if you were a caterpillar i would carry you will me always so i would
never have to miss you or be away from you and i would hold you close to
my heart for as long as we lived

^she calls like three times a day and sends e-mails saying hwo much she misses me and leting me know how things are ^_^ I love that. she also sends links to informative sites abotu my bad habits like drinking because she worrys

Opposition of Destiny
Signature Image
It is better to die for something then to live for nothing

echidnaboy726

echidnaboy726

Good eye, sniper

Hey, uh, Kuai, were you talking about Seraphita? Also, Seraphita, that's probably the cutest, funniest thing I've heard this evening.

Silvandragon17

Silvandragon17

Quote by cold-cabin-in-darkbest thing ever done for me ? huh?

Aww, come on, don't be shy. We're all friends here.

Quote by SharinganKnighta mix CD

Cool!

Quote by tmkcoo924oh thats realy sweet! well onece when I was in like 4 grade I had a cruch on this guy and turns out he had a crush on me too he made up this spanish word he said ment buteaful and said it to me lol its was realy sweet but I never told him what bueatiful in spansh was I dident wont to kill it or eny thing but we never ened up together though becuse even thtough it was so abious I never told him I liked him lol ^^ I know I'm a courd hee hee wel eny way thats it nothing sweeter then that has ever hapened to me ^^

Hehe, he made up a word just for you! Now that's sweet! And no, you are not one! Maybe you're just shy. :D Like me. Haha. But sometimes you have to act on your feelings, or you migth just miss out on something incredible.

Quote by echidnaboy726Beautiful... In Spanish... Uh... Crud, I took Spanish for four years, and I don't even remember that much! Ah! *snaps fingers* "Bonita" is the word you're looking for, I believe. Now, as for the actual topic that I'm posting on... Simply being a good friend is all I could ever ask for, and, I'm delighted to say, it's what I get. I just realized how trite and cliche that sounds. Bah.

Yep, yep. Bonita means pretty. You can also use hermosa. Yeah dude I hear ya. I took Spanish throughout HS and I feel like I'm gonna forget it all soon. "If you don't use it. ya lose it." Gosh am I corny or what!? Aw a 'good friend' ya say? So what if it's cliche! I'm with ya all the way! Nice to know there's some people out there who still value friendship so much! :D

Quote by Kuai

Quote by Seraphitawell one time i asked him what if i was a caterpillar what would he do? he
said if you were a caterpillar i would carry you will me always so i would
never have to miss you or be away from you and i would hold you close to
my heart for as long as we lived

^she calls like three times a day and sends e-mails saying hwo much she misses me and leting me know how things are ^_^ I love that. she also sends links to informative sites abotu my bad habits like drinking because she worrys

Seraphita and Kuai, you guys are so cute! I'm very happy for you two.^^
Sounds like you have a wonderful relationship. Keep it strong! :D XD :D

Signature Image

echidnaboy726

echidnaboy726

Good eye, sniper

Oh, wait.. you were talking about Seraphita! Huh. Whaddyaknow.

cherrybombgurl

cherrybombgurl

Daisuki ^w^

this boy in my class tells me bye sometimes after school but very rarely and he says it in a soft voice. kinda wierd yea

Signature Image
~Sayonara ^_^

Hakukuroneko

Hakukuroneko

White Black Cat

I guess once in Junior High. I was doing pretty bad in prealgeabra (I sit in the back and sleep through the class) but I always kept my grades up to a C+. I did horrible on 1 test and I had to do a make up the next day. I was sitting under a tree at lunch and I had no clue how to do the equation. A girl in my class came up to me and ask me if I needed help (in reality I was just sitting there staring at my book but I don't think she needs to find that out). She helped me out through lunch and I felt bad for waisting her time so the only thing I could give her were some candy I had. She was a cool girl, I don't have a crush on her but we became pretty good friends. Other then this, nothing special had happen. ^_^

Signature Image
Thanks Sumomo for the Sig :)
"If Life deals you a bad hand...cheat" (GTO)
"give a kid a smoke and he'll be happy for a day, teach a kid how to smoke, he'll be happy for a whole shortened life time." (GTO)

cherrybombgurl

cherrybombgurl

Daisuki ^w^

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1/geminibabe8o8/7e8d6ca2.jpgwhen i sprained my ankle on my way home after school my best friend whos a boy piggy backed me home.(he cares about me alot) :)

Signature Image
~Sayonara ^_^

thedarkness

why do my life turn out like thi

hey!
silvandragon17, why are you post some crazy threads that bring back some crazy memory.

to cherrybombgurl
he talk like that cuz he love you,but he don't want you to know .he maaybe shy

I was supposed to be moving a box of sheet music folders. it was sorta heavy, and I couldnt lift it. A guy that was in the same band as me came in and offered to carry it for me. It wasnt as if he liked me or anything...heh, I repel guys. But still, it was pretty nice as even my own brother, who was in the same band class, didnt offer to help.

oh we love you.
um......................well........i don't know. i'm drawing one of those blank minds at the moment.
um................well i had someone from you school (not one of my friends actually someone i try to stay away from)just started to talk to me...............just out of the blue..............i'm guessing that someone bet him like 10 bucks to go over there and talk with me for i think it was......mmmm......8mins befor class started..............saying that they couldn't do it................but all the same it was a nice conversation.
like your avatar.

Yumii

Yumii

Fluffy Purple Ichigo

My boyfriend heard about my grandfather's death,and how sad I was about it;He took me on a date and bought me a few mangas :) He's such a sweetie.

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.