Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Aire Tam Storm ( FF7 ) - Minitokyo

Aire Tam Storm ( FF7 )

page 1 of 1 20 total items

DarthHeart

DarthHeart

I won't Become just a Memory...

he he
I got to finish emerald without the help of phoenix or other final attack materai etc.
I know how to "evade" the daedly attack... before I say it.... is there someone who
had any others ideas how to quick defeat him without the mightiest materia like
Knights of the Round...
Any ideas write......

Signature

gameshark :D

DarthHeart

DarthHeart

hmmmm....
a funny answer.... all right I didn't mention it but...

I wanted TO SAY without ANY cheats too......

Signature

using chocmog and air material

DarthHeart

DarthHeart

Interesting..... As I know chocmog isn't useful much.... and what with the AIR materia???

Signature

kuuuu

Wanderer

Well the quickest way I can think of is using kotr, probably the second fastest is using omni-slash or using lucky seven trick. Wait.. actually if you can get all 3 characters to do lucky 7 you can beat it easier than using KOTR.
Airtaire storm's damage can be reduced by equipping less materias and you should know that already =)

My second custom made sig, I still need improvement ^^;
Signature

DarthHeart

DarthHeart

perfect answer.... no materia >> no damage !

Try using Gravity + Quadra
Then Use W-Magic and cast Demi1
If every member got the combination then
1st character = 8 x demi >> 8x 9999 damage!
3x characters and the result 24x9999 dam = 239976 damage!!!
It is quicker than kotr, more powerfull but at the end you must hit with something else

Signature

kuuuu

Wanderer

Ahhh interesting, I didn't know gravity magic works on Emerald lol

My second custom made sig, I still need improvement ^^;
Signature

DarthHeart

DarthHeart

Yeah a trivial weakness.....
You can still blind him with tincture and SLOWed him with spider WEB 100%effective
(it works even on Sephiroth !!!)

Signature

dosest air matrireal make them able to breathe under water

DarthHeart

DarthHeart

??????

[what is with you all?.....everyone talks about that useless Underwater Materia!....
I am here talking about defeating him before the time limit !]

Signature

oh im sorry

Here's an easy way to take him out with one character so he does not use Air Tam Storm, but it takes a long time to set up. The character I would recommend is Yuffie. Have her strength, luck and magic stats maxed out. Have 7 Mastered Knights Of The Round Materia, each linked with a mastered Magic Counter Materia. Use Underwater and a Master HP Plus Materia. Equip Yuffie with Conformer, Touph Ring and Wizard Bracelet before equipping the mastered materia. Have Doom Of The Living ready to unleash. Start the battle, unleash limit break, let him hit you, 7 Knights Of The Round summons come out and kill him. Besides, 0 Elixers are used in this entire fight! how about that!

DarthHeart

DarthHeart

Interesting link materia idea.....
Another good idea to take him out....
but I really dislike all the tactics using the Knights of the round Materia....

altough I thank you for your comment!!!
cya!

Signature

magic counter...if im not wrong, you get it after enter the cave at disk 4 and you cant come out again....hwo to you going to fight emarald?

Quote of the day: Life isn't fair.. so why should a game be?

DarthHeart

DarthHeart

Hey kimono38 yes, you are wrong...but with the second one: YOU CAN COME OUT from the cave on the last disc [ff7 psx CD3/ ff7 pc CD4]...You must just go all the way up....

But you can't return after you enter the scenery with greenlight where are you jumping down to fight Jenova for the last time....

Signature

DoubleBarrel

DoubleBarrel

Banisher of Spam

i never knew you could leave the cave in disk3, damn why did i delete my data :angry:

Slicing spam into nothingness so u wont have to.

Not that this has to do with anything, but my sister can beat Sephiroth with normal attacks only, so I think she could beat Emerald like that if she tried... Oh well, I suck, so what say do I have in this?

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

I can't defeat him so Im not anyhelp, but Im wondernig to s I came in to look. Sorry ^^'

Goodluck though

heavenchild

Digital Angel

this is a good thread i played final fantasy 7 a lot of times now and from my experience emerald weapon is hard esp when it uses the aire tire storm i just used omnislash,kotr,and mime =) and the megapotion bug =)

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.