Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 game informer - Minitokyo

game informer

page 1 of 1 3 total items

screenlooker

screenlooker

master chief's real face

it would seem that many of you here at minitokyo arent informed enough on games(no pun intended). so i am suggesting you read game informer!
its my favourite magazine and is very informative about games
another thing is if you get it at gamestop(subscription) you get 10% off used stuff

Godfrey of Ibelin: Be without fear in the face of your enemies. Be brave and upright that God may love thee. Speak the truth, always, even if it leads to your death. Safeguard the helpless and do no wrong. That is your oath.

Edward-Fantasy

Edward-Fantasy

Im a Gothic Boy

in mexico have a magazine call atomix and EGM in spanish, two very cooll magazine, ..ey the xbox360 is already on sale?

Signature Image
Im running with the wind
I gonna win
I gonna cross seas, never give up
I not a thing without sense, listen to me

Windir

Black Metal Warrior

Game Informer is okay but they pander too much to consoles. Also, their reviews are fairly untrustworthy for a multitude of reasons. But for info on the industry and upcoming games, they aren't too bad. Also, it's only like $10 a year if you renew the subscription at the store.

A desert demon shall die by drops of rain and feed the lost soul with its poisoned blood

-Knjaz Varggoth

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.