Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 DEEP apology for Keltosh - Minitokyo

DEEP apology for Keltosh

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Hello everyone, I am back from a LONG absence from Minitokyo. First thing I'll post this explanation post. Second I'll pm some friends. Third I'll try to answer all the guestbook and notifications. I have 2321 notifications, might take a while so bear with me. I'll also reinstall msn and aim (if i remember the accounts >_>) to chat with my friends.

Firt things first, I DEEPLY apologize for disappearing like that. I apologize to all my friends, to all the Minitokyo community and to all the moderators. I am especially sorry to all those who were worried about me. I HOPE they will forgive me and that we may be friends once again.
I was hit by a huge amount of shit. I had a huge personal problem around 24 weeks ago or something like that. And during that (it wasn't a short thing) and AFTER that I fell in a serious depression. And I mean serious. I completely disappeared from the net. NO manga, no aim, no msn, no anime, no minitokyo, no irc, no bittorrent. Nothing at all. I am sorry I disappeared like that but really it was a HUGE problem and for that matters, I basically disappeared from my city as well. Almost no friends and no university at all as well. I am somewhat getting on stable footing again (SLOWLY). I lost 4 months of exams as well and so I'll have to catch up this in september.
Please, I beg you don't ask me what happened to me. I'm trying to leave it all behind,,to completely forget about it and to start again from a fresh start.

I must be completely honest . I wondered how to do this, how to come here and post again. I feel.. ASHAMED.. coming back to MT after such a long and inexplicable disappearance. I hope that many of you will remember me and I also hope that you will forgive me. Imagine myself kneeling beggin for forgivness. That's more or less what I'm doing now.

Now, a sensitive topic. I see I have been demoted to elite member and I find it perfectly right since I disappeared like that. I thought I'd be a normal member by now to be honest. I still have to talk with Nuriko and Sheqel, assuming the hierarchy is still the same. I don't know if I will be mod again. I don't even know if I will be allowed to stay elite.
Whatever the outcome, for the foreseeable months I won't have time for extended cleaning and/or reporting, like I did before disappearing. I hope to be somewhat active in shoutbox and forum and irc.

At any rate, I hope you will all forgive me

Keltosh

EDIT: I don't know why but ALMOST ALL my notifications disappeared as I clicked on notifications. PLEASE if you sent me a pm , send me again. Maybe they expired...

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

GundamZZ

Retired Moderator

GundamZZ

the invisible mod

sorry to hear that keltosh....but welcome back to MT! ^___^

Signature Image
*hugglez & kisses* <---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

angeloflove

angeloflove

This is my world...

oh, it's ok...*even though i dont know u* ur friends will forgive u! 4 sure, 4 sure :)

thanks 2 may 4 the sign image!
Signature

DNangel-DarkWings

DernierCri

DernierCri

identity mayhem

You are forgiven my friend... and welcome back to the craziness of the mt jungle!
I hope you are going to establish yourself on a serious note here at mt again...
I wish you luck with everything and Nietzche says: "The things that do not kill me make me stronger!" Welcome back once again... happy notification reading!
Look under my signature to see what's up lately... w.a.r has begun... *muahahaha*

Criox

Criox

~LoNe BaNcHoU oF MiNiToKyO~

Well....its good to have you back online again. MT is almost falling apart without your help. XD Recently we got s freaking annoying spammers not wanting to say again. n_n Either way I truely welcome you back. n_n Hm....btw if you are wondering who am I am Athrun`Zala in irc. Well I bet you would even be bothered cuz you have lotsa things to do. Ok cya around and do take care.

~SpInnIng ThE NeW ThReAd oF CrEaTiOn~
Signature

MysteryAngel

MysteryAngel

Kurai utsukushisa

Its ok we all have problems from time to time. I'm sure your friends will frogive you. Wellcome back to MT :)

Signature Image

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Sorry never met you before :I joined after your disapearance: It's nice to hear your getting back on your fit though. Hope things turn out all right for you.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

Dude nice to have you back :D haha we're not angry, we were just worried so dont sweat it ;D

tuxedotservo

tuxedotservo

-- gone and very much forgotten

The disappearing notification thing is a bug ^^

You're far too hard on yourself. Real life takes precedent over the web. There just is no comparison. If you had things that needed addressing, then you did the right thing. Clearing the plate is sometimes the only way to get enough time/energy together to address the important things in life.

Glad you're back.

--
tuxedotservo
Palpatine for Emperor - Why Settle for the Lesser Evil?
Dancing to the beat of a different drummer, and it's not pretty.

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

:nods: been there, Keltosh. :(

i think i speak for most- welcome back.

SouthernBoy504

SouthernBoy504

Da Southern Don

Well nice to have ya back Keltosh fella. I know there is a prefectly set reason on why you were gone for so long but it's all in the past now. Welcome back to MT and I'm sure that the mods and admin will accept you back to the community.

Signature Image
Thanks to Philyra for the sig and avy

winterlilac09

winterlilac09

white freed by her savior~

Hey. Welcome back, Keltosh ~ Like limakun said, it's great to have you back.

I'm sure no one's angry at you and what had happened was perfectly understandable.

Good luck cleaning up MT now if you're going back to that >.< This place... =/

f a l l i n g . i n t o . s w e e t . c e l e s t i a l . d r e a m
l i g h t . i n . s h e e r . a n d . s i m p l e . s l e e p

Signature Image

diamarrr

diamarrr

Does it matter?

welcome back keltosh......u dont have to be ashamed of leaving im sure every1 understands .......and it would be great if u were to mod again.......i liked the way u strictly managed this site.......things are getting abit out of hand in my view and it would be really great for you to come back and run the show....the other mods have also been doing a very good job ^^ but with the rapid amount of new members i think its sometimes too much for the current mods to handle with you back again im sure MT will restore itself to how it was....i'm sure many others feel this way anyways sorry bout my rants .....but you being back is a good thing keltosh ^^ dont apologise and Welcome Back

Nuriko

Retired Moderator

Nuriko

Hentai Slayer

I think if you make me some tiramisu you might get your mod back. n_n

Signature Image
Congrats to Crash-kun :: sarak :: Evanrued for winning the Nuriko Prize!

breadcrust

breadcrust

glowing city lights

I know what its like to be deeply depressed, and I dont blame you for disappearing, so dont feel so bad about it.

To be honest, I had never known about you until now, but I'll say "welcome back" anyway. :-)

Iyasis

Iyasis

:: Crystal Winter ::

Welcome back Keltosh. I had noticed you'd been gone for quite some time. Sorry to hear about your situation, but I'm glad to see that you'll pursued a fresh beginning ~ best of luck with the future.

As for some changes here, a moderator left MT awhile ago, so several new gallery directors have been appointed as well as a forum moderator. Hopefully you'll be promoted to mod again, I remember that you did a very good & thorough job when you were here.

Concerning the notifications, they get deleted after one week from the time you recieve them. But there was also a glitch a couple months back where everyone's notifs just dissappeared.

Anyways, warmest welcome back and I think we're all glad for your return ^^

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Welcome back, Keltosh, though, according to the forum guidelines, you can no longer announce returns from times spent away. In any case, if you do get promoted again, please clear out the whole gallery because there have been way too many bad submissions as of late... ;)

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Yumi-Chan

Yumi-Chan

chibi~ <3

hey keltosh big broo!! ^^ i'm so happy that you're back ! i was concerned about ya O_o i was wondering where've you been all these months. I'm glad you're back here at MT with us.
Don't worry i bet many rememebered and forgive you for this. and in fact you had a serious problem, so we really understand how you went through. I hope every thing is fine by now as a new start like you said ^_^ I hope keltosh will have a great time here with us again.
as for the elite member title, im sure you can stick with it =) and it'll be great to have you as a mod back if its possible ^_^ *huggles* welcome back!

Signature
x.x;; + + +[url="www.digikb.net"]Digikb[/url] + + +
:nya: i <33 mochii-chann ^_^

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

Lol, seems like I broke a rule. Funny. I think it's a first ever on MT. But I'll just apologize for that as well. I wanted to ask for forgivness more than anything else anyway

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

Welcome back Kel! No worries, things happen, its all good. :D Cya round irc!

Signature Image

Lenne

Lenne

Warrior Girl

Hello Keltosh!I was kinda wondering what happened too you since i haven't see you in MT a while. :) Don't worry i won't aks you what happened,i'm just glad that you're back and that you have resolved your problems,and that you're now leading a good life.
Welcome back! :D

Signature
My latest work:Best Friends

dustin

dustin

Gem Stone

I already said this on irc but welcome back!

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

Welcome back Keltosh ^__^
were not mad, we were just worried and we missed you :D
it's great to have you back with us now ^_^

Wow. It's been awhile. @_@

Well, welcome back.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 52 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.