Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your favorite type of video game? - Minitokyo

What is your favorite type of video game?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 115 total items

Kitizhi

Kitizhi

Darkness

I enjoy RPGs and fighting games. RPGs great cause they are so indepth and the story is like a movie that your part of. Fighting games are great for when friends are over :D

I like RPG's a lot, I play Final Fantasy games most of the time. I also like Sports Games like Madden and NBA live. I kinda suck at Fighting games specially in the arcade so I tend to stay away from them ':D

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

MMZero

MMZero

Maverick Hunter

I basically play anything that appeals to me, but I tend to favour RPG's.

Signature
Member of: Wings-Lovers

I play all kinds of stuff...I love stuff like DMC and MGS, but also play some RPGs (FFVII-X) and fighting games (Street Fighter, Tekken Tag Tournement)

I think a game should have a great story to it so I'm mostly a solo gamer with story-heavy titles

I Love the RPG's and Role, but the first person and strategic are great too... and the survival horror category are really cool, but I prefer the RPG's

My favorite types are rpg and fighting games.
I like rpg because the storylines are usually really awesome and the fighting system is really unique and different from each game. And the cinematic scenes are something I look forward to.
I like fighting games simply because it's fast pace and really intense. You get to pull off really spectacular moves too.

Signature Image

Roleplaying games. Though it's been years since I've properly played one. I just don't have the personal space to play one anymore, so just stick to action-type games that require little attention (so it doesn't really matter if you miss half of it because of family in the way). Seriously, just try enjoying an emotional scene with half your family going mental.

Rpg's for me mostly strategy rpg's nowadays

I Like RPG games.

Roleplaying games, action, fps, rts the only I never play are sports games,
I hate it.

Yann

Yann

Twisted game of love

i love the RPG, gotta love that good stories they tell

anything but sports games

Sandra

Sandra

.:: Haya karo waru karo ::.

fight games ! Like DOA 2 or Tekken 3 or smthin like that :D

Signature

Yunsung

Yunsung

Who smokes the blunts?

my favorites are RPG, Action, FPP and RTS

Laserowa korekcja wady wzroku <- moja strona na temat korekcji wzroku metoda PRK/LASEK

Xabinator

Xabinator

Temporarily Insane

I like RPGs and FPSs.

First-person or third-person shooters. To quote FPS Doug, "There's nothing quite like the thrill of hunting people down and killing them! boom, headshot!!!" Hahahah!

Emeralis

Emeralis

Self proclaimed Sugar Monster

I like role play games like Final Fantasy, Dark Cloud, Star Ocean but absolutely love fighting games like Dynasty Warriors, Samaurai Warriors, Dead or Alive, Street Fighter, Tekken. My dad got me into those games ^_^'

But I don't really like Survival Horro games like Residental Evil & Silent Hill, I get too scared.

Signature

elsenrail

hmmm.... i must say..

rpg,mmorpg,rts,fps and sometimes those anime oriented games

Signature

Not for me, but always for somebody else .....

dragonbard

dragonbard

Imitating Sanji

i really like RPG games and action games like God of War
otherwise i like t o play some sports games and strategy games like cossacks and all that stuff

Well, life depends on AAYAA

rpgs like final fantasy
and the action adventure games like devil may cry

GKW

my favoriates are rts and fps games. anything that requires attention and fast reflexes gets my heart pumping in a game o.O

RPG all the way

the final fantasy saga's are the best

Signature Image

diospada

diospada

ULTIMA WEAPON

anything man but only the good ones XD
but i really love RPG's, the best man, the best.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

k1000a

PeaCe^^

I like rpg games, as zelda and mario rpg and fighting games, as capcom v/s snk or king of fighters :nya:

My english isn't the best n_nU

~~Member of~~
Hispanime
Anime-Boys

page 2 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 115 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.