Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your favorite type of video game? - Minitokyo

What is your favorite type of video game?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 115 total items

Krisari

Krisari

Shy...

Rpgs definetly!

Signature
How miserable we humans are...

I go for action/adventure. If not that a classic fighter is always good too XD.

I like FPS and RPG :) :) :) :)

Berserker13

Berserker13

Azure Sky

RPG's and Fighting Games

Signature
"What should one be FIGHTING for?"
Pure is Impure~Impure is Pure~To live is to DIE~To Die is to LIVE

i like fighting and rpg's

I like RPGs mostly followed by action/adventure and fighting games.

Quote by Krisari Rpgs definetly!

Same here.

Signature

i dont have a favorite genre. as long as the game is a good game then i dont care what type of game it is whether its a FPS, RPG, Strategy, Fighting, Puzzle, Action/Adventure, Sport, Racing, and any other type of game there is out there.

dMp

dMp

^___________^

well for me i like rpgs but i don't really play them much these days. i've been busy playing this online game called Tibia if anyone's familiar with it XD. and of course fighting games like Tekken 5.

-Gamer-

G for Game

any fact paced games like Devil May Cry series, Need For Speed Underground, Soul Claibur, Tekken, Burnout 3 Takedown, NBA Street V3

Signature
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Regardless of what happnes our lives are finite we all know we will grow old and, someday our lives will end, thats why we try so hard to live each day to the fullest thats why we keep stubling on by trial and error but, it isnt just for ourselves its so we can leave some sign posts for the people following our footsteps
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TheVanishingBoy

TheVanishingBoy

Racer in Disguise

-> I'm more of a racer (just like real life), I love Gran Turismo series and any Arcade racer (too many to list).

Representing Torque Philippines [www.TQPi.net]
Cars | Racing | Anime | Girls | Videogames | Etc.

"Kamusta po kayo dyan mga kaibigan, hello from Las Vegas, USA."-VB

Zenislev

Zenislev

Let's roll like it's 1999!

I pretty much like all cool games where you get to kill things, but one exception goes to Katamari Damacy. But if I had to choose i'd say... Mecha/robot games and... Weird drug induced games like Katamari Damacy. :D

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kinda scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus and a clown killed my dad." - Jack Handy

"If a kid asks where rain comes from, I think a cute thing to tell him is, 'God is crying.' And if he asks why God is crying, another cute thing to tell him is, 'Probably because of something you did." - Jack Handy

I like japanese RPG, and Horror games.

Athlon 64 FX 60 OC 3.3Ghz , NVIDIA XFX GeForce 7900 GTX XXX Edition 750/1900, 4 Gig Ram, 400 Seagate Hard Drive, Sound Blaster X-Fi Elite Pro, 32 inch Sony LCD

i like rpgs and strategy games

hack and slash definitely

"to live is to wait for death"

strategy is the best form game i think
starcraft and warcraft that my 1st choosen

RPGs and action adventure would be my favourites, but I also like strategy, platform and some random other games as well. It isn't so much the genre for me, but the quaility of the game.

The overly simplistic, but disturbingly addictive and highly entertaining. The creations of Brainchild design comes to mind, as does Liero, Worms, Tetris, Pong, Puyo Puyo and early platform action/adventure.

That kind.

Spheal

Mueran todos!!!

RPG games like the Final Fantasy series. Horror like Silent Hill, Siren, Fatal frame. Also some Fighting like Soul Calibur

Signature
Spheal, yo te elijo!!!!
Bola de Hielo, ahora!!!

Koenken

Koenken

Crazy Tiger

I would say RPGs. I really like Dark Cloud, Xeno Saga, Final Fantasy series.
or fighting games. They are good to play with friends.

"You should never get between people and their pudding!" - Milly Tompson

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

First person shooters (Halo, Halo 2, etc.), RPGs (Final Fantasy, Xenosaga, Legend of Zelda, etc.), Fighting games (Tekken, Street Fighter, Guilty Gear, etc.)

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

I like rpg, strategy and FPS. Dunno about u guys, but if i play one genre to death, i start to lose interest for a while.

usually mmorpgs and action types but sometimes i go for arcade-ish types of games too like tekken

For me it's FPS (anything fast pased and kill shit), then there's RPGs with lots of spells and stuff, and RTS games.... fun, Ground Control 2 was my fav :)

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 115 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.