Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What is your favorite type of video game? - Minitokyo

What is your favorite type of video game?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 115 total items

boringperson

eternal eclipse

RPG and Action Adventure games. I'm mostly a console gamer, but whenever I get the chance I play RTS games on PC.

Ehh signature?

Signature Image

RPG or games with good stories.

"I contend we are both atheists, I simply believe in one less deity than you do. When you understand why you reject the others, you will know why I reject yours."
Razom nas bahato - nas ne podolaty!

ChaosCroc

ChaosCroc

Roboticized Otaku

Side-scrollers, hack and slash, platformers, first person shooters, and RPG's.

Proud member of Final-Fantasy, Guilty-Gear, Kag-San-lvrs, Ecchi-Club, and Adult-Swim-Watchers

cmkmstephens

cmkmstephens

ARrrrrrrggg!

I favour anything not a sports or racing game.

Economy
RPG
Strategy
Shot-em

Probably in that order.

Signature Image

RPG and doom-like ...

"Drawing your blade is as simple as breathing. Fail at either and you shall surely die."
"Words cut like steel"

sandumirabela

sandumirabela

-Return to Innocence-

I usually like those with cars and shouting although I ma a girl in my computer are only gamesl ike that!My favorite was Mafia but I don't have it anymore so I don't play anymore...sad!I don't usually play games because i feel I have other more important things to do!Bye!

-Return to Innocence-
Signature Image
sigi and ava made by dianas for Mira-chan ;)

I love RPG's. SRPG's are also fun (Fire Emblem).

adamska

adamska

Hellfire

I love RPG (not FF but something like Baldur's Gate), MMORPG (doh >_<), RTS and FPS.

\"That surface that tells the heavens it has an end cannot persuade me I have any. \"

prefer RTS, RPG, and MMORPG type of games

Gizoku

Gizoku

Hopeless Romantic

RPG's, action, shooters XP, and stuff with alota gore and stuff

2d fighting games. I'm still obsessed with capcom and snk fighting games.

If I smile and don

real time strategy o_O

bloodD

bloodD

The Darkness King

Beating up evil laugh.

i love rpg's, mmorpg's, rts, fps, simulators, o and ddr

for to win 100 victories in 100 battles is not an acme of skill. to subdue the enemy without fighting is an acme of skill
--Sun Tzu--
BOLOS BOOK 1 pg. 170

ShugaYouko

ShugaYouko

Firefox Lady

LA LI HO!

I love Panic Survivor games, like Resident Evil, Silent Hill, Fatal Frame and many others... But I like actions games like Tomb Raider, Soul Reaver and Blood Rayne ^^

KiSsUs

Feel the Fox of Fire
Feel the Burning Desire

RPGs such as FF
I also like Ace Combat which I dunno what type it is.

I'm an rpg gamer myself. I like the Final Fantasy and Legend of Zelda series. That kind of things.

I play others too though. I like Halo and Soul Calibur quite a lot.

My sig looked very lonely and blank.

... ... ...

It still looks rather dull and empty though. I guess this is a start.

k1ru

k1ru

is not here.

I like RPG's! I love survival horor game-type and adventure-type... like fatal frame and tenchu XD

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Quote by shinsengumi+Favorites and versus threads
As these threads seldom generate meaningful discussion and are often duplicates of existing threads, please refrain from creating superlatives threads, e.g. those asking for favorite characters, series, or games as well as threads comparing individual characters, series, or games.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

page 5 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 115 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.