Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ever been shot down because of your race? - Minitokyo

Ever been shot down because of your race?

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 76 total items

Quote by animefairyYeah sometimes cause I am Asian and they make fun of my language!! :(

Me too.

Neva!

"Everybody needs somebody. So when you are feeling lonely just remember that you could be that somebody that someone needs."

" I Told Him I Was Afraid Of Falling And He Whispered, "I Have Wings." "

joemighty16

joemighty16

Hope is an optimist

Well not me personally (at least not yet) but we see reverse racism and affirmative action daily where I live. Black people used to have less rights during the Apartheid years and now their next generation takes it out on our generation. Politically and professionally.

Life is a game played by gods who are bored and who fight over the rules.

Signature

Yea..... I have. Because I'm chinese they do all this crappy 'kung-fu' imatations, really does piss me off.... I really wish I culd punch them... ;) I'e done karate.

' I like the wind, when I stand against the wind,It sweeps over me and makes me wanna fly...\'

xshintax

Gif files are Compu$erve

Totally. I've been insulted for my race (otaku) many times before.

Wtf is your problem?!?

Why the f*** do I need to use proprietary filetypes in my signature and avatar? Stupid Minitokyo... STUPID COMPU$ERVE! Use png instead.

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

nope never been shot down *evading bullits :P*

Signature

never really shot down, i fit into alot ofracial groups, but i get called half caste quite a bit (half chinese half aussie)

aiya.

llxcharlenexll

llxcharlenexll

Love Me For Me

hasnt happen to me

nope... but try not to do it to others....

Fyn

Nope, but ive seen ppl to get beaten up by other because of their skin color or race

merged: 12-14-2005 ~ 04:35am
Nope, but ive seen ppl to get beaten up by other because of their skin color or race

merged: 12-14-2005 ~ 04:35am

merged: 12-14-2005 ~ 04:36am

Elsie

Elsie

Snow.Drops*

Hm...I'm chinese and I'm not good at math but people say: "You're Chinese and you should be good at math!" That really pisses me off...

*Love is like quicksand, the longer you stay in, the harder it is to get out.*
Signature
Thanks for the ava and sig, PAche!

Quote by joemighty16Well not me personally (at least not yet) but we see reverse racism and affirmative action daily where I live. Black people used to have less rights during the Apartheid years and now their next generation takes it out on our generation. Politically and professionally.

This happens all the time around where i live, im tired of that shit. Thats what pisses me off the most, they need to grow up.

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

Personally, I don't really get shot down because I'm chinese and I'm lucky that I haven't.

Quote by xshintaxTotally. I've been insulted for my race (otaku) many times before.

ROLF

No I've never been shot down because of my race.

loringalta

A misty web weaves....

I am chinese and people always expect me to be great at music, but i can't play the piano to save my life, my best friend got first place in a math compition in his state which is rhode island but still... one was accepted into princeton early decision.. and another won the state compition for piano, i am overshadowed.

Dreams are a misty weave that spins its skilled web around you.......

smilebit

smilebit

aristocat

all the time. all the time. skinny white faggot is what the called me. ooh, it burnt, it burnt so bad......i'd show you the scars, but i don't have a camera.

Signature

>YAh, coz i am half japanese, people think i eat whale, people think i am smart (i am not).
>Also people often insult me without realising. People who look at me dont think i have japanese blood, so they just say infront of my face "Japanese people hahaha they are so strange, they think theyr so good whatoohhh"...then i go "i am japanses" and they say "U so r not" etc!
>Others say chinese and japanese are the same.
>in Japan when i was young: hey look at the american, y is that american here? 1. i am not american. 2. so what if i was? Y should they care if i was there? They think i cant understand japanese, but i can understand every word.
*Now i am glad i got that off my chest :D!

\(^o^)/

Yep
But not MOSTLY by Dutch (caucasic looking people aka White)
But by Turkish/Marokane looking people (who cant speak proper Dutch)

I can get really angry about it especially when they are kids (lower age than me)
I just take a deep breath and ignore it

Or when they are my age and alone
i ''touch'' them with my fist and shoes (you know what i mean)

Im vietnamese (but im born in the Netherlands)

they call me:Chinadude
making asian sounds
tell me i have small eyes

Signature Image

not ever since i kicked their asses and took their milk money. those bitches needed to be dicipline anyway.

Sometimes cause I am Vietnamese/french and they make fun of me ! I don't know what's so funny about that 0_o !

kawaiikiyomi

kawaiikiyomi

..*trust is for fools*..

Quote by NamHYep
But not MOSTLY by Dutch (caucasic looking people aka White)
But by Turkish/Marokane looking people (who cant speak proper Dutch)

I can get really angry about it especially when they are kids (lower age than me)
I just take a deep breath and ignore it

Or when they are my age and alone
i ''touch'' them with my fist and shoes (you know what i mean)

Im vietnamese (but im born in the Netherlands)

they call me:Chinadude
making asian sounds
tell me i have small eyes

hmm dats just stupid and sad :( a freind of mine, he is dutch and in netherlands, knows im an asian but he never insults me or make fun of my race... well in here, New Zealand, sum stupid people mostly whites(but only a few) does make fun of chinese and koreans but not other asian races...like me, im a filipino but they never do anyfing racist against me. the white racist in my skul also tries to imitate the asian accent and tries to make it funny which is not! there are only 2 people in my class hu makes fun of asians but 28 people are not and they shut these losers up OX.. these two people are the most hated b*tches in the whole entire yr level..hehe serves them right ;)

\"If you were\'nt afraid, you\'d be like Lorcan. He is\'nt afraid because he does\'nt love. To cause such pain you can\'t love or fear, but only crave\"

ATAndTruong

ATAndTruong

More To It Then Meets The Eye...

Yes, I have. I'm Viet, and back in my middle school, a certain group of dudes would always call me and my friends "commies", but eventually they got what they deserved.

Signature
Ideas...without actions, are worthless.
Thanks to the wonderful k1ru for making my masterpeice of a webpage!

Quote by forte712I used to live in a place where chinese people is always regarded as scapegoats. It's pretty bad, yeah.

Which country was it? the only places i know of is Indonesia... The chinese there are force to have Indonesian names instead of their native chinese names lol....
Btw i don't think anyone hates chinese, from what i see most people love the chinese race =D
Oh although i am mixed with chinese/jap/french i have never been look down upon before =D

Yes and sadly for very stupid reasons. I'm German, English, and have a very little bit of Native American in me. I've been made fun of because I have Indian blood in me and...even though I'm not...I've been made fun of because people think I'm Asian. Most of the time I can't help, but laugh at the last one.

Rejection=Depression

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 76 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.